All member reviews for Rick and Morty

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr. Zoigberg 97 December 7, 2013

Hilarious

Do not skip over this because I'm a teenager. Out of the entire adult swim line up nothing beats Rick and morty. This show is clever, creative, original and most of all just straight up funny. This show has a wonderfully grim sense of humor. You won't find another show with this type of humor. It was created by the creator of community and influenced by back to the future and British sifi. I encourage you to watch this. That being said this show does include some raunchy material. Violence: cartoon sifi violence honestly no big deal. Language: mild swearing is appearant but not offensive. Sex: basically the only thing parents find unacceptable . Pretty raunchy, innuendo is infrequent but pretty crass. Drinking drugs and smoking: I don't really think it's a big deal. Rick drinks, belches (a lot), slurs his words and so on.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2013

What the

Give it a chance, I know there is some violence but not graphic, you guys gave South Park iffy 13-17, this iffy 14-17, South Park is 10 times worse than this, fix the review, and ik there was a scene when Rick was rubbing Jessica's t1ts parents would find that innapropriate for their yong ones, swearing is not too bad, drinking Rick can be severely alcoholic
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 December 8, 2013

I'm 15 years old.

But this should be like, +14, and yes, there is some drinking. Also, do you realize that you aged this more than Family Guy and the same as South Park?
Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2014

Just give it a chance

Listen. i think this ts a great show and many people do too. While some people think its crass others like it. however children under 14 will have to watch it with a parent due to some scenes being sexual and ricks consant drinking and one time drug use in episode 10. the show is as inapproprate as family guy but some episodes are as lighthearted as classic disney movies. this show is rated TV 14 DLSV with the exeption of rick potion no.9 which is TV 14 DLV.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOpti101 April 26, 2014

Pretty funny. But NOT for kids.

Lots of edgy content. Not for kids. If you are old enough check it out, it's pretty funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written byVideo game lover April 10, 2014

Review

The show rick and morty is very funny however not the most appropriate. There is some mild and strong innuendo but nothing above what I've heard at some middle schools. There is violence it is bloody but cartoonish. There are some suggested sexual places.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Hyperdroid March 4, 2014

GREAT SHOW!

The review states that it has sexual content (The only thing most parents are uneasy about!), which is true though it isn't often. But believe me, if your child is 12 or older, they aren't alien to this sort of thing. The only thing they'll worry about is you cutting off access to the show because of that. I give this show 5 stars and would put it in the same bin as Futurama. Also, how is this "Iffy for a 17 year old?!