All member reviews for Rizzoli & Isles

Female-driven crime show gets pretty grisly.

Adult Written byroycevenuter March 24, 2012

Decent, hard-working Duo - Positive Role Models for Young Women

For older children and those who have maintained very close communication with parents all of their lives, this is a television show which is forensically-accurate, tough about life's realities and demonstrates a realistic cause-and-effect dramatization about people who suffer when they make bad character-oriented choices in life. Rizzoli and Isles work relentlessly and demonstrate the positive values of teamwork, determination, and human sensitivity. The show is not, however, a Pollyannaesque sticom. Good people do suffer and die in some of its plots. Both female leads are strong, resourceful, altruistic role-models for young women.
Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski May 12, 2014

LEARNING

Rizzoli, Isles & MAYRA.

Rizzoli, Isles & MAYRA.
Teen, 15 years old Written byebjay555 August 16, 2013

Great show!

(I would first like to say that I strongly disagree with the review for this show. It is a very interesting show.) This is a great show with very strong female characters. It does have some very limited sexual content and a bit of foul language. Watch out for gory or violent bits! If you can''t stand the sight of blood or get upset easily, this is not a good show for you. If you don't mind it though, I would definitely recommend it!
Parent Written byawesomebball14 June 1, 2013

Great show!

It's a great show. Has two hard working females who know what is right. It has language but it's not too bad. There is violence (Obviously) and can be a little on the gruesome side sometimes but all in all, I would let my kids start watching this at 14.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMea5120 January 16, 2013

A good, family tv show

As a teenager, I think Rizzoli and Isles is a good, interesting show. My parents, (like anyother) want me to watch shows that are appropriate for my age. Rizzoli and Isles has some violent scene, but the strong, female roles prevail over the evil characters. In the show there are a few scenes of romance, but from what I have seen, not much adult content. I'm a girl, who enjoys an "on edge" tv show. I think this is a good tv show for the family to watch.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMolvyn January 1, 2013

Great show!

I think its a great show! It deals with realistic concepts. The two lead characters are positive role models and show how well strong female characters can work together and be friends which is not often shown on tv. There is violence and some scenes may not be suitable for younger teens but mature teens and adults should find it an all round good show.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byzinger55 May 23, 2012

CSI for teens and adults

Great crime show for teens, and adults too!
Teen, 15 years old Written byandersonkate17 December 20, 2011

Great! Rizzles <3

Greatest show ever. Great story lines and characters. Serious at times but also lighthearted and funny (: RIZZLES ALLLL THE WAY! <3
Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylorswift2122 July 9, 2011