All member reviews for Rizzoli & Isles

Teen, 15 years old Written byebjay555 August 16, 2013

Great show!

(I would first like to say that I strongly disagree with the review for this show. It is a very interesting show.) This is a great show with very strong female characters. It does have some very limited sexual content and a bit of foul language. Watch out for gory or violent bits! If you can''t stand the sight of blood or get upset easily, this is not a good show for you. If you don't mind it though, I would definitely recommend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMea5120 January 16, 2013

A good, family tv show

As a teenager, I think Rizzoli and Isles is a good, interesting show. My parents, (like anyother) want me to watch shows that are appropriate for my age. Rizzoli and Isles has some violent scene, but the strong, female roles prevail over the evil characters. In the show there are a few scenes of romance, but from what I have seen, not much adult content. I'm a girl, who enjoys an "on edge" tv show. I think this is a good tv show for the family to watch.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMolvyn January 1, 2013

Great show!

I think its a great show! It deals with realistic concepts. The two lead characters are positive role models and show how well strong female characters can work together and be friends which is not often shown on tv. There is violence and some scenes may not be suitable for younger teens but mature teens and adults should find it an all round good show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byandersonkate17 December 20, 2011

Great! Rizzles <3

Greatest show ever. Great story lines and characters. Serious at times but also lighthearted and funny (: RIZZLES ALLLL THE WAY! <3
Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylorswift2122 July 9, 2011