All teen and kid member reviews for Robin Hood

Teen, 16 years old Written byJL April 30, 2009

One of the Best!

Robin Hood is currently one of the best shows. It is clean-no *iffy* content between men and women, no foul language, and not overly violent. A fun storyline, and interesting characters. It is horribly corny, but so much fun. Mind, I have only seen the second season, I can't vouch for the first one :) But what i've seen is wonderful. I'm impressed with how clean it is-and it's a British show! That is the only problem, I won't watch the show live, have to record it because the British TV commercials are horribly offensive. But Robin Hood is one of the best shows on TV.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymollyoctupus September 3, 2013

Fun - Family friendly - Viewing

i first watched Robin Hood when I was 8 years old and my brother was merely 4- my parents have never let us watch anything too inappropriate, Robin Hood contains just enough of the bad 'stuff' to make it action packed- yet is suitable to watch as a family on a Saturday night...-Everyone can enjoy it!
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

Great TV show, violent, but with swords and arrows, not guns

I am 12, and a homeschooler, and with our homeschool co-op, which took place at my house, after all our classes we would go upstairs and watch this. It IS violent, but, hey! It's robin hood, not blues clues. A lot of the violence is implied, and by the way I have seen each episode of all three seasons at least twice. In our co-op, the youngest was 6 or 7, and the oldest was 14. We all loved it, except for one kid who thought it was silly.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycoolmandudeyeah June 7, 2010

goooood

really good, but not perfect show. if a movie it would be: Rated PG-13 for epic battle sequences, brief sensuality, and some disturbing images.
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2015

Exciting and Heart-Warming

Robin Hood is one of the best Tv shows I've watched for a long time. It's action packed, and as all Robin Hood movies/shows are, is a beautiful story. It really grabbed my attention and I spent hours watching it before my parents had to drag me away ^_^. Robin Hood is completely clean apart from a couple faint swear words (like in the episode Lardner's Ring, Gisbourne swears a bit). Other than that, it's pretty appropriate for almost all ages (above 9). The violence is something to keep in mind though... There is often fight scenes, but blood is never drawn and the camera looks away before you can see someone being impaled or anything like that. The Sheriff is malicious and often uses torture as entertainment, so violence is a big factor in Robin Hood. *SPOILER* I don't mean to ruin the story, but just so you are aware: When Marian dies I cried alot. The same thing happened when both Robin and Gisbourne died as well. So, for younger viewers I wouldn't recommend it between sad moments, violence, and swearing, For ages 10+, add watching Robin Hood to your to-do list!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllison1212 July 6, 2014

robin hood

there is fighting and loving but i thought it was good.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLordoftheRings1997 July 23, 2013

AMAZING SHOW! Great for preteens and teens! "We are Robin Hood"

Robin Hood is the only Modern TV show I like besides Doctor Who. This show is amazing! Despite the fact that it can be a bit historically innacurate, it is still awesome! Robin Hood is an excellent role model for discussion (not saying everything he does is great). I definitely recommend talking to your kids after they watch this show and discussing whether or not Robin's actions are justified and right. Another great thing about this show is how clean it is. No bloody violence, though it can be very intense. No sex, AT ALL! Amazing for a TV show! The worst you get is some kissing and some revealing necklines on dresses. And the language never gets past the "D" word or misuse of hell. I think it is a great show for pretty much the whole family, but take caution with young children. And even girls can get into the strong female characters like Marian, D'jaq, and Kate! I give this show 5 out of 5! This is especially great for those preteen/young teen boys who cannot find anything to watch!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiantojonescoffeeclub January 4, 2013

its fine

There are fights but all in all it was ment for girls boys 7 years to 20. For very young veiwers there is a well good amount of death but its fine.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2012

I LOVE IT

It is a great tv show acauly my favrit. It is ok for young kids but they wont like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaneEyre<3 August 9, 2011

favorite robin h. ever!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! there are a few cheesy parts, but the acting definitely makes up for that. but i really hated the ending to season 2. there is some violence(but *completely* bloodless.and nothing beyond kissing. in the 3rd season there's a tiny bit of swearing(h*ll, and d**m) nothing that bad.and i ABSOLUTELY hated the ending of season 3 as well. but i love jonas and lucy together as robin and marian.they are PERFECT!
Teen, 16 years old Written bySeanyboykeating July 16, 2011

GREAT for mature kids.

Great for kids who are mature enough that Robin Hood doesnt kill, but does when innocents are in danger. U have to be mature enough to get the dialect.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMerlinFan17 December 28, 2010

Good show, but NOT for younger children, or possibly even tweens...

I've not seen all of this, so this might not be as accurate as some other reviews, however I shall try my best. First of all, I don't think it preachy at all, and the action is so much that I laughed when I read this. But on with the review. The show is definitely NOT a kid's show. It is entertaining, it could even be kind of... lifting(?) to watch at times, because of the families that Robin helps. Robin could even be considered a decent role model. However, the violence is rather disturbing. Despite Robin Hood's refusal to harm people, the Sheriff's blatant disregard for life is, as I said a minute ago, highly disturbing. The always in danger feeling that this show produces kind of get's a little old at times, leaving you wanting SOMETHING to go right. This show has some pretty funny moments, and the cunning that the characters have adds a ton to the show. I could do without the more... Romantic aspects of the show. I don't think it's that bad... A lot of flirting, a ton of kissing from Robin Hood... But I suppose nothing that I can't just fast forward through xD. All in all it's a pretty good show, something better to watch than a lot of other junk on TV today.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycoolguyiscoolbro June 8, 2010

very good. if a movie: Rated PG-13 for intense combat, frightening moments, and some mild sensuality
Kid, 9 years old April 22, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED it!! But I HATE the end of season 2, episode 13.