All member reviews for Robot and Monster

Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

Crappola

It's dumb and pointless, makes little sense, when I saw the ad for it, I knew it was going to be a weird 15-20 minute commercial, I think they can think do better!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheauthorside November 22, 2014

Best Buds, Blinking Lights!

My all-time favorite show. The writing is always original and sophisticated, unlike Cartoon Network and Disney TV shows with poor-quality, "begging-for-laughs" writing. The characters are original and the designs are cute! This is possibly the only non-preschool show out there right now that has good messages, like karma, and positive role models like optimistic Monster.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

So cute

Robot and Monster never resorts to bad humor and always keeps kindness and role models in mind. The characters are so cute too!
Teen, 13 years old Written byitsshehahnbro August 27, 2014

Perfect For Kids And Adults

This show has nothing bad other than cartoon violence. Robot and Monster may be okay for all ages, but the younger kids might not understand the situations. All in all, I would say there is no inappropriate humor so I would say Robot and Monster is okay for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2014

What? Sexy stuff rating?

This show has no sex at all! Who put that there? -_O Anyways, I watched it once with my little brother and it seemed pretty good!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmoshLOL691 November 1, 2013

Good but any sightings of creepypasta silmartiles?

Just telling you. Enjoyed it as much, but i also think it needs to start making new episodes again! You can air the unaired episodes, get the creators to produce new episodes, anything you want Nickelodeon! With the expection of canceling it, I hope you Nickelodeon will start doing it by early 2014:(
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

Good for kids, but BORING.

Robot & Monster is overrated. Bad voice acting, stupid, and just flat-out generic. Also, it's so boring, I fell asleep in 10 minutes!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Wow, a good Nicktoon from the 2010s.

This show is great for all kids. It's funny, and goodhearted. It's all about friendship and still adds funny jokes to it. Each episode has a good message/moral Monster is happy-go-lucky and always looks on the brighter sides of things. Very small amount of violence, due to Robot's failed invention's destruction. Yet, Nick blew it. It was largely delayed (supposed to air in 2010, delayed to 2012) so Nick got tired and CANCELED IT before it even aired! There were 26 clever and warmhearted episodes... there are a few left to air. You can catch reruns on Nicktoons Network... Of course when Nick has one good new toon... they get rid of it. They should give it maybe 4-5 more seasons (PLEASE.) or at least a final chance and see if it gets good ratings and give it even more. It actually got a 6.7 on imdb (good for a new nick show) It is considered pretty good by some people, too. Please bring it back.
Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright May 27, 2013

This got four out of five, but Gordy got two?

I have three words for this show: dumb, dumb, DUMB! One of Nick's newest and dumbest shows ever! Although much more appropriate for kids than Wendell & Vinnie or Sanjay and Craig, and not as disgusting/awful as Marvin MORON (that's what they SHOULD have called it), this show is still extremely idiotic and atrocious. It's also very boring and lame, and originality seems like a foreign planet to shows like this. The main review at this site says that "the show's top-notch writing is sure to leave your kids in stitches while they watch". That's not true at all. The show is WAY more SLEEP-inducing or brain-cell killing than it is funny. The only thing that WILL have you in stitches is reading the reviews (including mine). We here all tell the TRUTH. And that's that the show is both boring and stupid, like most TV shows these days. Why can't they just air reruns of Rugrats or The Angry Beavers instead? Those shows were great! I'd recommend watching those shows if you can, or you could watch Gordy on Netflix. No, it's not about robots or monsters, but it's a LOT better than this drivel. It also has solid messages about friendship and family (see my reviews for further details). But although Gordy gets a 7.75/10, Robot and Monster from me gets a -9000/10, just like The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure. UPDATE ON AUGUST 1: Gordy now gets 5 out of 5, because I just watched The Haunted Hathaways, which is another bad and boring/stupid show. Gordy's not just Some Pig. He's Some CEO!
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2013

Poorly made cartoon with unlikable "role models"

Parents should know that robot wanted to kill his brother in one episode and another is about a robot stalking them. The characters make references to bacon way to much and the jokes are just bad. Let your children watch adventure time instead it's very creative and enjoyable. Quote from the show: Monster: we need to kill him. Robot: yeah! Monster: with kindness! Robot: why can't we just kill him?
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2013

Very underrated, people!

Even though it has just about the stupidest idea for a show, I think it has great comical humor, and friendship lessons that some television programs today seem to lack. There's lots of laugh out loud moments, and there is definetly no no harm done to kids if they watch it, which again, some TV shows for children seem to lack.
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2013

Boring

Why does this get four stars? It's boring. That's all I have to say. Boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

It's ok.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

WHATS WITH THE 4 STARS!?

THIS SOW IS VERY STUPID! It's about a robot who lives with a monster,and they do VERY stupid stuff together! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad December 8, 2012

moslty ok for the audience it appeals to, but...

One episode that recently aired on TV sends the wrong message to kids about what we celebrate every year on december 25, and just as bad, how we celebrate it and what it's about. other than that, it's perfectly ok for the appealed-to audience
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2012

answer to "What is the worst TV show?"

This is one of the worst TV shows that I have ever seen in my entire life. After only watching a few episodes I was done with that show. How does Nickelodeon let that show on TV and ruin their company. Wow, and it gets FOUR stars. Only small language is use, barely noticeable. But there is just one problem, THOSE NUMB SKULL WRITERS NEED TO GET FIRED!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2012

Not bad to me..

Why do you people think it's bad? Some people (like me) love this show so much if it was on permanent hiatus, they would cry their eyes out! Some of you didn't even see it. I for onen think this show is just fine. But I have to say, some of it is just plain disturbing. There is this girl that is very big and she has a bunch of crushes around her. And there is more to come. And i do NOT like to see Robot singing O_o so ,it's a 3 of 5.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

Robot & Monster-Fanboy and Chum Chum, See the similarities

Annoying Dumb show seems like it's trying to spoof Fanboy and Chum Chum, witch isn't great to begin with. But, the Robot & Monster themselfs are wonderful characters, they just need better writers
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2012

Boring

This show is boring and lame. The voices are irritating. Don't Watch this show.
Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2012

sorry, i don't like this. it's pretty boring if you ask me!