All member reviews for Robot Chicken

Quirky animated series is too edgy for young kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTaylor679 June 24, 2009

Disgusting

I hate it. It's way too violent, the language is horible, and sex is everywhere. If you are a christian- it commonly mocks Jesus and God. I turned it on one night and there was a scene where Jesus was getting whipped by a striper and he liked it. I think this show is disgusting and crude and i will never watch it again.
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2011

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS CRAP

You people need to find other ways to fill up your laughter tank because this show is too inappropriate and mean and stupid. How can you laugh at offensive and gross stuff like that?! Who thinks boys and girls genitals are funny??!?!? And what's the need with the bad words, stereotypes, and rascisim?! Wow, real classy
Parent Written byratethis August 30, 2013

Horribale sick twisted show! do not watch!

Where do i start? this show is rated 18+ for a reason (i can't believe some people here say 13!!) this show is sick! it is full of bloody gore and senseless violence thats not always funny, some times you may get a laugh but other times you will just shake your head, Violence: (i have seen people getting crushed, blood and guts gushing out, and everything else you can imagen!) Sex: (always full of explicid sex, i can't even begin to exsplane the sexual content in this show!) Luangage: (most laungage is blurted out but foul words are used so often pretty much every other word is blurted out) the worst thing is, it takes making fun of god and things like that to the max! (one scene a guy started slaughtering a bunch of children and then said "god hates drugs", one scene jesus was being whipped in his butt by a stripper!, even to some people who dont believe in god might find that a little to far!) DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS SICK, TWISTED, DEMENTED, SHOW! if you really like satire parody type shows (like i do alot) watch the MAD cartoon network serise thats only PG or even 22 MINUTES any parent that thinks this show is acceptable to kids/teenagers is wrong this show should not be allowed on tv!
Adult Written byM&M1995 July 28, 2014

Bizarre vignettes poke fun at television, movies, music, and toys; Not for children.

Robot Chicken is an odd 15-minute long show that is composed of several short claymation vignettes/clips. The series is a full-on satire of pop culture. Definitely not for kids, as some well-known games, toys, and dolls from the Mattel and Hasbro universes come to life and take part in dark humour (ex: Barbie and Ken, Transformers, Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake). Over-the-top violence such as explosions and torture traps are included in the vignettes, as well as extremely bloody and gory situations. There are also weird sexual situations between the claymation characters (ex: Barbie might be shown in bed with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle). Crude and rude language (many "f*ck," "bitch," "sh*t" that are bleeped out along with the character's mouth being blurred, and frequent mild swears/insults such as "jerk," "loser," "moron"), drug use, and drinking make their way into a lot of the clips. Not all the vignettes make sense, but there are some truly funny ones if you can understand the pop culture references (There is an hilarious vignette about various horror movie villains such as Leatherface and Michael Meyers competing on the show "Big Brother").
Parent of a 3 year old Written byReview Superman December 31, 2010

It's A Good Show And All. It Has Some Violent Content With Mild Language Sometimes. But Kids 10 and Up Can Handle It. Don't Say Kids Don't Hear Language. By The Way Its A CARTOON! Who Cares About The Violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBenjones2015 May 3, 2015

Written byAnonymous February 14, 2015

Basically the Cartoon Network version of South Park. Right?

This is to Adult Swim, what South Park is to Comedy Central. I think this one's a pause for 13-15 and on for 16+ (I am a mature 15-year-old). I'm watching RC for the first time in 5-6 years.
Parent of a 7 year old Written bySally4567 March 27, 2014

Why is this on Cartoon Network???

As a parent, I assume that Cartoon Network has shows that that are approprirate for children. While I understand that some have more mature content and are more appropriate for a pre-teen, I would never expect to turn on a show on CN and hear the words "vagina, horny" and I dont even know what else in the first 3 seconds. I was shocked! Its bad enough that I have to screen every show on the other channels but there should be one CLEAN network that a child can watch all day long that doesnt have sexual and vulgar content! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED
Parent of a 12, 15, and 18 year old Written byRussell's mom July 16, 2013

GOOD FOR ADULTS...... OVER 21!!!!!!

This show is funny, but strictly for adults. Like all shows on [adult swim]. If I caught Russell watching this I'd have him arrested, but I like it! Every episode is unrated and is only allowed to be viewed between 11pm and 5am! It's so innapropriate, even TV-MA-LVS is too soft.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymiercoles748 June 11, 2012

Just...Don't even think about it

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
Parent Written byMarinFan September 22, 2011

A bit of Crap

It takes forever to do nothing, I hate the language and sex,
Adult Written bystewiedarkside August 17, 2011

watch it

EPIC LET EVERYONE WATCH IT EVEN THE KITTENS AND PUPPYS AND BABYS
Parent Written byBrittycole09 July 5, 2011

seriously??

ok seriously I think some people are being too dramatic about this show. It's on "Adult Swim" meaning its not really made for kids in the first place. I mean really people? I love this show but I am also 22 years old. My kids watch it but they are too young to even know what is going on. People need to relax it's just a show ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCoraline Jackson February 28, 2011

Parent of a 5 year old Written byalvarito August 31, 2010

what happen if is friday on the night and us kids are watching tv for more than 10 at the night and our children sees robot chicken.
Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2010

Gave it 3 stars cause there's no 'don't know what to expect' star...I need someone to tell me what kind of content is in there

horrific but awesome* LOL LOL LOL LOL ive never seen a full episode but can someone please tell me what the most violent thing was? (and describe it very well too please) thank you so much! :D *=dont know what to expect
Adult Written byHD7 May 29, 2015

Good for post-elementary school kids

This show is a pause for kids that are in middle school (age 11-13), and an on for kids in high school (ages 14+).
Teen, 13 years old Written byILikeReviewingThings March 29, 2015

Humor Aimed At Teens

Robot Chicken is one of my favorite shows on Adult Swim , but it is again, NOT for kids. The violence includes people dying either gory deaths or falling down from great heights. There is a lot of sex too. (in one show based on the Harry Potter series, a deer is seen humping a doe) The Robot Chicken's kind of humor is aimed at teens because of all of the sex and violence. There is some language with the strongest words (f*ck, sh*t) bleeped but the rest loud and clear. Robot Chicken is meant to be on Adult Swim because of this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byChasesTabs March 27, 2015

Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 1, 2015

it mocks religion

its racist adult swim has some racist stuff why not watch naruto or gurren lagann my 14 year old son does