All member reviews for Robot Combat League

Robot fighting competition highlights engineering fun.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhklover14 March 10, 2013

girls

In episodes people say curse words but not sexual
Parent Written bytitanius719 February 27, 2013

Lots of fun and Camaraderie

If your kids are very active and like sports, Robot Combat League is an excellent alternative to MMA. There is some violence, but a lot more of the attention is paid to the bonds between the engineer and the robo-jockey, not to mention the technology itself. I work at DISH, but I used to be in special effects, and I was left speechless after watching the first episode last night. I would normally have waited until I got home to watch it because I am out of town, but I never have to do that now that we own a DISH Hopper. It lets me watch all of my DVR recordings and live television right on my phone, so I no longer miss my favorite programs no matter where I am.
Parent Written bynerdalert February 25, 2013

Robo Techs are role models

I think the positive role model rating should be reconsidered. Many of the robot techs are very accomplished engineers and robotics experts. Almost all of the techs are involved in some kind of charitable work with kids or underprivileged kids to teach robotics. I should know, because I am one. I'd be honored to have my children hang out and learn from any of the Robo-Tech cast members on the show.