All teen and kid member reviews for Royal Pains

Teen, 13 years old Written byLilLill January 20, 2011

great show, but for older kids

I love this show! But sometimes there is a lot of product placement....nike, Saab, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Apple. The episode that I am watching right now has a lot of consumerism, as well as some drinking, as well as one of the charecters is maybe cheating on her arranged husband.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMusicislove62 January 23, 2011

The good and the bad cancel each other out

Royal Pains has some implied sex, and there is definitely some product placement. Additionally, there is some social drinking; however, the drugs and severe drinking are portrayed for what they are: dangerous, stupid, and hazardous to important relationships.This show provides both good and bad messages, the message given when Hank making concessions of his principles is a bad one, but it is usually in the interest of saving a patient's life. Additionally, there are also positive messages, such as Hank's judgement call in the pilot to save the kid instead of continuing to aid a stable hospital trustee, and Hank's pro-bono work is also quite positive. Additionally, while some of the role models are bad, like Eddie R and Paige's father, some of them have redeeming qualities, like Tucker (the teenager with an irresponsible father) and Adam (the rich guy who gave a kidney to his housekeeper). And then, there are the characters who rest in the gray area, like Hank, Evan, Boris, Divya, Jill, Dr. Emily Peck, Paige, Mrs. Newberg, ect... who don't prove to be positive or negative role models. There is nothing wonderful with the show, but there is also nothing that can't be balanced out.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2010

i love this show ;)
Teen, 13 years old Written bystepupfan July 8, 2010

I think it's okay for older kids (13+) but not younger than that.

I love this show and its characterrs. I try really hard not to miss any episodes!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySavanna22_2 August 1, 2009

I love the show
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2009

Cool

I'v seen this show and I love it!Me and my mom watch all the time.It's intresteling funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylre02 June 1, 2009

it was a really good movie at some times :) ?

idk