All member reviews for Sanjay and Craig

Teen, 13 years old Written byepicface227 June 2, 2013

Awful. Crap.

The apocalypse starts here. Even little kids can see that this show is trying to pull off one thing. That awkward comedy is also for kids. I just feel like shooting myself seeing my sweet little brother turned so immature that that i would not be suprised if he ends up watching perverted shows and all of the stuff you don't want kids knowing about until college. Never watch this show even if someone puts you as sucessor for emporer of the world if you watch it, DON'T. This stuff is what you would find on cartoon network for immature teens and adults. NOT NICK! Over the past 2 years nickelodeon has turned into a pile of crap but now there really pushing it. Put child blocks on this show if you want your child or sibling you care about to be raised well. I wish i could give this show 0 stars but I can't. I wish this show was instantly cancelled which it probably will.
Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright June 2, 2013

Oh come ON! What is wrong with you people?!

You guys CANNOT be serious. You actually LIKE this abomination? Seriously? Oh, don't worry, I wasn't brainwashed by the main review, but by the COMMERCIALS. This show should NOT be shown to 8 and up! This is the kind of show one would expect to see on Cartoon Network, NOT NICK! It's clearly inappropriate for Nick viewers. I mean, first Marvin Marvin, then Wendel and Vinnie, and now this? WHY couldn't they just continue Victorious? It didn't even get a proper ending! AND it was supposed to end with 60 episodes, but they only gave us 58! Plus, it was pointed out that Nick shows usually end with Sixty-FIVE episodes! That's seven more eps we could have had! As for the show being original, it's basically a poor-man's Regular Show or Adventure Time. NOT ORIGINAL! But even those shows don't talk about things like BUTT TRANSPLANTS! I mean COME ON! Sanjay and Craig are perverted! They actually go out of their ways JUST to watch a butt transplant AND they walk around with their underwear! Regular Show is a LOT better than this, and it IS on Cartoon Network. And for "it has good friendship messages" that excuse does not cut it either! You want a story with unlikely friends? Watch The Fox and the Hound, Oliver & Company, Lilo & Stitch, Charlotte's Web, Bambi, Dumbo, The Adventures of Milo and Otis, or Gordy. ALL superior to this nonsense. So, in conclusion, I will add that only time will tell if these good reviews are real or not. And by that I mean, were the creators PAID to write that? Only time will tell if they were or not. But I won't be surprised when it turns out they WERE (I certainly hope so, for all that is sane in this world). Otherwise, the world as we know it must be ending. I may one of the last people on Earth to live if that's the case. -9000/10 UPDATE ON JUNE 8: Episode 5 (Heightmare) ripped off the SpongeBob episode Roller Cowards. That PROVES this show is not original!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybakeranimator June 3, 2013

After Fanboy and Chum Chum, I didn't think it could get worse. HA!

Like I said, this show is dumber than Fanboy and Chum Chum. And that is REALLY saying something! I think my IQ went down about a hundred points after watching the first episode. The writing is more un-funny/irritating than Adventure Time. Do you know how you can usually tell if a show is not for kids just by looking at the way the characters are drawn? (South Park, Family Guy, etc.) Well I seriously thought this show was innapropreiate when I saw the commercial. And it SHOULD be. It is a shame that Nickelodeon had to go so low to make a few bucks. Do not let any kid of any age watch this. In fact, don't let any age watch this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byicecreamcookies August 3, 2013

I've banned this show in our household!

My 5 year old brother began watching this show when it came out. I sat down to watch it with him one day and in NO WAY approve of him watching it. I don't allow him to watch it anymore, but he sometimes goes behind my back to watch it. It is extremely inappropriate in terms of language and gore. I highly disapprove of the type of crude humor that goes along with the show. I would want my brother to grow up (even as a kid) with a mature, fun sense of humor. i wouldn't want him going around talking about butts, poop, or other bodily functions that shouldn't be talked about in public. We are a South Asian family that immigrated here, so we tend to be conservative. Frankly, I would be embarrassed if my brother talked about poop and laughed in front of people. But this is not the biggest problem in the show. Sanjay and Craig are perverted! They spent a whole episode trying to watch a BUTT TRANSPLANT. Not only that, but they committed crimes such as trespassing and impersonation just to do it! The show doesn't teach children anything in the lines of behavior, manners, education, etc. Instead it teaches disrespect, crudity, perverseness, gore, violence, and most importantly, how to go about doing STUPID and DANGEROUS things. I am afraid for my brother's safety and fear that he will try to imitate Sanjay and Craig. This show has NO good qualities. I don't even think it teaches "friendship" in a good way, either. I know I would never put my friends in danger the way Sanjay and Craig do to each other. There are many good shows that teach friendship AND respect. For example, Spongebob. Even though he is a little strange, Spongebob is never rude to anyone, is always on time to work, loves all his friends, respects his boss, takes care of his grandmother, doesn't give up in school and never returns the meanness that he receives from Squidward. In terms of watching something funny, kids can always watch Tom and Jerry reruns, the new Looney Toons show, and so many more. For creativity and adventure, I'd recommend Adventure Time which is entertaining for all ages, adults included. Kids' shows will often contain adult humor to keep the parents that are forced to watch the show entertained. But this humor is always subtle and little kids will NEVER notice it. I know that I am always surprised to catch the little jokes thrown in when I watch reruns of the shows I used to enjoy as a kid, but I laugh and have the comfort that my little brother will not understand it. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH SANJAY AND CRAIG. The "humor" is outright and straight-up INAPPROPRIATE! My final advisement: DON'T LET YOUR KIDS/SIBLINGS WATCH THIS SHOW!
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy July 14, 2013

This show should be removed

This show is the worst show ever created by Nickelodeon, I wouldn't even watch this trash
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2013

Wow another ripoff... Facepalm

This show is a complete ripoff of regular show. Everything down to the 10 second music montages with 80's music. If you want your child watching something GOOD watch the real star, RS and not a cheap ripoff. Not to mention the fart and butt jokes came out of nowhere! This is an example of how nick is getting really bad. What next? Wikepedia: Breadwinners is about two booty shaking ducks- Me: I've given up on humanity...
Teen, 13 years old Written byReviews247 May 29, 2013

STUPID

THIS IS THE WORST TV SHOW I HAVE EVER SAW! AND I HAVE WATCHED CARTOON NETWORK. THIS IS A COPY OF THE REGULAR SHOW AND SANJAY AND CRAIG ARE PERVERTED! THEY WATCHED A BUTT TRANSPLANT AND WALK AROUND WITH THEIR UNDERWEAR! NICK U CANT BE SERIOUS! BRING BACK THE SHOWS FROM THE 90S AND KILL THE KNEW ONES
Teen, 13 years old Written bymember524 July 15, 2013

No... just no

Absolutely BAD! What was Nick thinking?! I hope this gets CANCELED soon! GRRRR!!! Spongebob and the other cartoons are better than this. This show is a big PIECE OF TRASH!!! This is basically a ripoff of Regular Show! The theme song is so bad, that whenever I hear it, I just turn off the TV. Lots of crude (more like RUDE) humor! I would rather go back to 1983 (30 years before this was made) and watch old cartoons from this era instead of watching this putrid, disgusting filthy garbage! -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2013

Very awkward.

This show is awfully gross, using gross humor (ex. impersonating doctors to get into a butt transplant) and names (ex. Puke's Peak), but is yet enjoyed by kids, under, over and my age.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2013

such a stupid show

well when I just first saw sanjay and craig it was really terrible.the first episode was about the butt transplant.REALLY seriously.I admit the theme song is good and nick actually has something in 2D compared to other shows in CGI.Other than that there is also another episode I hate which is about the second episode and you know what none of the characters have a good laugh especially sanjay.His laugh was the worst.so this is my review about this piece of junk.and there one thing I want to say to nick CANCEL THIS SHOW!
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2013

RIPPED OFF REGULAR SHOW

I THINK COMMONSENSE SHOULD GIVE THIS A PAUSE 11 BECAUSE I SAW A SCENE WHEN SANJAY WENT OUTSIDE OF THE ARCADE SHOWING HIS UNDERWEAR and one scene were he checks buttocks as a doctor
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2013

This show is disgusting, I will never let my brother or sister see this chiz.

This show looks awful, it is disgusting, Sanjay is annoying and Craig looks annoying, this is obviously copying Regular Show, the animation looks the same, the voices are horrible, terrible acting and awful theme song, every time this show comes on, I turn it off or change the channel cuz this looks awful. This is not just for kids, not for anybody. I will agree this is like Fanboy and Chum Chum, CRAP AND STUPID!
Kid, 9 years old June 9, 2013

FUNNY!

I love this show it is funny and CSM is wrong I will give it 10000000000000 stars!and I love the song!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJennyGirl2000 January 11, 2014

The answers to Sanjay and Craig complains

I've heard a lot of you saying it's a rip-off of regular show and adventure time. The reason most likely why it's more of a rip-off of regular show is because that's how cartoons actually are like in the 80s' and 90s', since it has a lot of hidden messages and some humor kids under 10 shouldn't know about. I have more to say about that, but I don't wanna make this too long so... You may also say that the character design is ugly. But it's actually just unique, and the creator was the same person who made bob's burgers (another show). I even heard some people say the animation is terrible. But at least you know what they're saying, what they're doing, etc. You have to give specific reasons on why it sucks. And even though I'm only 13 years old, never always underestimate a kid or a teen compared to an adult.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLunarWolfe September 22, 2013

Not funny

This is ridiculous! Like we don't have enough shows (still airing and cancelled) about two friends and life. The comedy is overused and poorly made. Fanboy and Chum Chum was trash, but this is just something words can't describe. Raunchy.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

God-Awful

This show is just disgusting and brain-rotting and loves to have butt and fart jokes. Nickelodeon has just gone down the drain... Don't bother letting your kids watch this garbage. It's just horrible. A lot of violence and no humor.
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2013

WHAT HAS GONE THROUGH NICK'S MIND!

this show really belongs on cartoon network.they showed a BUTT!.nick is child friendly always!.this show isn't for children and belongs on cartoon network where the "creepy-weird shows" are.dont watch this.dont say i warned u......
Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2013

Third absurd, Third boring, Third terrible.

Unlike shows like Adventure Time(which is all out absurdity) Sanjay and Craig is not all that way(because Nick has standards regarding these things) But it shows. For one thing, there is almost NO background music. The show has a half-baked plot and idea(Talking snake?)although it not just a direct adaption anymore. It's WAY better than the worst show ever, But it's one of the worst shows Nick has put out. (I think FBaCC is decent, idiots) The characters somtimes say "crud". For families sensitive to sex, Sanjay and Craig go into a.....butt transplant. PERVERTS?????????? This would be much better on Cartoon Network, and I recommend this show for perverted, uneducated weirdos who have nothing better to do than play cod all day. They should just make a Gibby and Spencer show and ACCEPT SHOW IDEAS ON THE FIRCKEN MESSAGE BOARDS to replace this show and all the other crap that has been put on like Haunted Crapaways, Rocket Monkeys, The New TMNT, Rabbids(YEAH THEY ARE MAKING A RABBIDS SHOW) and all the other crap that's been on Nick and GET PPPLLZ RESPECT BACK!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 22, 2013

I was NOT brainwashed ny the 2 star review. I just watched the show, and I didn't like it.

I was really excited to watch it. After watching the SpongeBob SquarePants episode Safe Deposit Krabs, I watched the first episode. It was very bad. The theme song was pretty catchy, but that was the ONLY good thing about this show. First off, it is a HUGE rip-off of Regular Show. At least Regular Show is awesome. Also, in avacodatewhatsright's review, he mentioned Episode 5 being a rip off of that SpongeBob episode Roller Cowards. I watched that episode and he was right. I watched that episode, and it WAS a rip-off of the SB episode Roller Cowards! I love that episode of SpongeBob! Heightmare on the other hand is a poor man's Roller Cowards.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 June 20, 2013

BUT IT'S FUNNY!

Come on CSM! This is worth a laugh! Also, what you wrote, didn't make any sense: "Crudity and absurdity abound in best pals' misadventures." THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WHATSOEVER! IT'S FUNNY I KNOW THAT TEENS WILL LOVE IT!!!!