Crudity and absurdity abound in best pals' misadventures.

Teen, 13 years old Written byepicface227 June 2, 2013

Awful. Crap.

The apocalypse starts here. Even little kids can see that this show is trying to pull off one thing. That awkward comedy is also for kids. I just feel like shooting myself seeing my sweet little brother turned so immature that that i would not be suprised if he ends up watching perverted shows and all of the stuff you don't want kids knowing about until college. Never watch this show even if someone puts you as sucessor for emporer of the world if you watch it, DON'T. This stuff is what you would find on cartoon network for immature teens and adults. NOT NICK! Over the past 2 years nickelodeon has turned into a pile of crap but now there really pushing it. Put child blocks on this show if you want your child or sibling you care about to be raised well. I wish i could give this show 0 stars but I can't. I wish this show was instantly cancelled which it probably will.
Adult Written byadvocatewhat'sright June 2, 2013

Oh come ON! What is wrong with you people?!

You guys CANNOT be serious. You actually LIKE this abomination? Seriously? Oh, don't worry, I wasn't brainwashed by the main review, but by the COMMERCIALS. This show should NOT be shown to 8 and up! This is the kind of show one would expect to see on Cartoon Network, NOT NICK! It's clearly inappropriate for Nick viewers. I mean, first Marvin Marvin, then Wendel and Vinnie, and now this? WHY couldn't they just continue Victorious? It didn't even get a proper ending! AND it was supposed to end with 60 episodes, but they only gave us 58! Plus, it was pointed out that Nick shows usually end with Sixty-FIVE episodes! That's seven more eps we could have had! As for the show being original, it's basically a poor-man's Regular Show or Adventure Time. NOT ORIGINAL! But even those shows don't talk about things like BUTT TRANSPLANTS! I mean COME ON! Sanjay and Craig are perverted! They actually go out of their ways JUST to watch a butt transplant AND they walk around with their underwear! Regular Show is a LOT better than this, and it IS on Cartoon Network. And for "it has good friendship messages" that excuse does not cut it either! You want a story with unlikely friends? Watch The Fox and the Hound, Oliver & Company, Lilo & Stitch, Charlotte's Web, Bambi, Dumbo, The Adventures of Milo and Otis, or Gordy. ALL superior to this nonsense. So, in conclusion, I will add that only time will tell if these good reviews are real or not. And by that I mean, were the creators PAID to write that? Only time will tell if they were or not. But I won't be surprised when it turns out they WERE (I certainly hope so, for all that is sane in this world). Otherwise, the world as we know it must be ending. I may one of the last people on Earth to live if that's the case. -9000/10 UPDATE ON JUNE 8: Episode 5 (Heightmare) ripped off the SpongeBob episode Roller Cowards. That PROVES this show is not original!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybakeranimator June 3, 2013

After Fanboy and Chum Chum, I didn't think it could get worse. HA!

Like I said, this show is dumber than Fanboy and Chum Chum. And that is REALLY saying something! I think my IQ went down about a hundred points after watching the first episode. The writing is more un-funny/irritating than Adventure Time. Do you know how you can usually tell if a show is not for kids just by looking at the way the characters are drawn? (South Park, Family Guy, etc.) Well I seriously thought this show was innapropreiate when I saw the commercial. And it SHOULD be. It is a shame that Nickelodeon had to go so low to make a few bucks. Do not let any kid of any age watch this. In fact, don't let any age watch this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byicecreamcookies August 3, 2013

I've banned this show in our household!

My 5 year old brother began watching this show when it came out. I sat down to watch it with him one day and in NO WAY approve of him watching it. I don't allow him to watch it anymore, but he sometimes goes behind my back to watch it. It is extremely inappropriate in terms of language and gore. I highly disapprove of the type of crude humor that goes along with the show. I would want my brother to grow up (even as a kid) with a mature, fun sense of humor. i wouldn't want him going around talking about butts, poop, or other bodily functions that shouldn't be talked about in public. We are a South Asian family that immigrated here, so we tend to be conservative. Frankly, I would be embarrassed if my brother talked about poop and laughed in front of people. But this is not the biggest problem in the show. Sanjay and Craig are perverted! They spent a whole episode trying to watch a BUTT TRANSPLANT. Not only that, but they committed crimes such as trespassing and impersonation just to do it! The show doesn't teach children anything in the lines of behavior, manners, education, etc. Instead it teaches disrespect, crudity, perverseness, gore, violence, and most importantly, how to go about doing STUPID and DANGEROUS things. I am afraid for my brother's safety and fear that he will try to imitate Sanjay and Craig. This show has NO good qualities. I don't even think it teaches "friendship" in a good way, either. I know I would never put my friends in danger the way Sanjay and Craig do to each other. There are many good shows that teach friendship AND respect. For example, Spongebob. Even though he is a little strange, Spongebob is never rude to anyone, is always on time to work, loves all his friends, respects his boss, takes care of his grandmother, doesn't give up in school and never returns the meanness that he receives from Squidward. In terms of watching something funny, kids can always watch Tom and Jerry reruns, the new Looney Toons show, and so many more. For creativity and adventure, I'd recommend Adventure Time which is entertaining for all ages, adults included. Kids' shows will often contain adult humor to keep the parents that are forced to watch the show entertained. But this humor is always subtle and little kids will NEVER notice it. I know that I am always surprised to catch the little jokes thrown in when I watch reruns of the shows I used to enjoy as a kid, but I laugh and have the comfort that my little brother will not understand it. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH SANJAY AND CRAIG. The "humor" is outright and straight-up INAPPROPRIATE! My final advisement: DON'T LET YOUR KIDS/SIBLINGS WATCH THIS SHOW!
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy July 14, 2013

This show should be removed

This show is the worst show ever created by Nickelodeon, I wouldn't even watch this trash
Teen, 13 years old Written byReviews247 May 29, 2013

STUPID

THIS IS THE WORST TV SHOW I HAVE EVER SAW! AND I HAVE WATCHED CARTOON NETWORK. THIS IS A COPY OF THE REGULAR SHOW AND SANJAY AND CRAIG ARE PERVERTED! THEY WATCHED A BUTT TRANSPLANT AND WALK AROUND WITH THEIR UNDERWEAR! NICK U CANT BE SERIOUS! BRING BACK THE SHOWS FROM THE 90S AND KILL THE KNEW ONES
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2013

Wow another ripoff... Facepalm

This show is a complete ripoff of regular show. Everything down to the 10 second music montages with 80's music. If you want your child watching something GOOD watch the real star, RS and not a cheap ripoff. Not to mention the fart and butt jokes came out of nowhere! This is an example of how nick is getting really bad. What next? Wikepedia: Breadwinners is about two booty shaking ducks- Me: I've given up on humanity...
Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2013

Very awkward.

This show is awfully gross, using gross humor (ex. impersonating doctors to get into a butt transplant) and names (ex. Puke's Peak), but is yet enjoyed by kids, under, over and my age.
Parent Written byTayliz7 June 13, 2013

Awful show.

Personally I hate the show, and I watch Nickelodeon cartoons constantly. This isn't the type of stuff I'd want my son to pick up on or find funny, granted he will find things like farts and poop funny one day, but I don't need a television series encouraging it and making it worse than it already will be. Its too crude for my taste and I watch Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents on a daily basis. I've yet to find anything positive about this show and I wish they'd just remove it and bring back things like T.U.F.F Puppy or Back at the Barnyard.
Kid, 9 years old June 9, 2013

FUNNY!

I love this show it is funny and CSM is wrong I will give it 10000000000000 stars!and I love the song!
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2014

I hope it dies A slow painful death...

Ok this is disgusting don't bother, it will corrupt you're child's brain cells with un-needed crud. You couldn't pay me to watch this. I can't believe that they think kids are so stupid to actually watch this. I'm going to go watch MLP Teen Titans and Pokemon seasons 1-5 now.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytrucrazy9 July 12, 2014

THE WORST CHILDREN'S SHOW EVER!

Really Nickelodeon? REALLY?! IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?!?! Why on earth was this show invented.. god who knows? Many, many, MANY, complaints about this show. I'll state a few. 1. Butt jokes, fart jokes, poop jokes, etc. That's all the show's about. Nothing else. A disturbing, demented, kid with a disturbing, demented, talking snake.. oh the best show ever!! NOT! There's nothing else in this show humor wise except disgusting and inappropriate jokes. 2. Ugly.. this show is ugly. What does that mean? I cannot stand to watch it. It hurts my eyes just to see the character designs, oh my gosh. This show has the same design as some adult show I believe? This can inspire kids who actually like this show (if there is any :P) to watch the adult shows. I'm not saying kids don't already watch those shows, because many do (not good). They would probably assume it is related to Sanjay and Craig. 3. Completely digusting, everything about it. This show is so bad, I nearly barfed from watching a few minutes of it. And believe me, many people HAVE barfed. Honestly Nick, what were you thinking?!
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2013

such a stupid show

well when I just first saw sanjay and craig it was really terrible.the first episode was about the butt transplant.REALLY seriously.I admit the theme song is good and nick actually has something in 2D compared to other shows in CGI.Other than that there is also another episode I hate which is about the second episode and you know what none of the characters have a good laugh especially sanjay.His laugh was the worst.so this is my review about this piece of junk.and there one thing I want to say to nick CANCEL THIS SHOW!
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2013

5 Words about this HORRIBLE show

5 words: This is a stupid show
Teen, 13 years old Written byJennyGirl2000 January 11, 2014

The answers to Sanjay and Craig complains

I've heard a lot of you saying it's a rip-off of regular show and adventure time. The reason most likely why it's more of a rip-off of regular show is because that's how cartoons actually are like in the 80s' and 90s', since it has a lot of hidden messages and some humor kids under 10 shouldn't know about. I have more to say about that, but I don't wanna make this too long so... You may also say that the character design is ugly. But it's actually just unique, and the creator was the same person who made bob's burgers (another show). I even heard some people say the animation is terrible. But at least you know what they're saying, what they're doing, etc. You have to give specific reasons on why it sucks. And even though I'm only 13 years old, never always underestimate a kid or a teen compared to an adult.
Parent of a 5, 11, and 17 year old Written bysggriff July 6, 2013

Blatant sexuality on a NickJr show???

This show is so inappropriate for the targeted age range. Going from Sponge Bob and Fairly OddParents to a show that repeatedly highlights and does close ups of huge bouncing boobs and butt cheeks of women, uses crude language and humor almost nonstop and isn't even funny, is completely bizarre to me. "Bikini Bottom" on Sponge Bob is one thing; near nudity is another. The show is a confusing mass of unintelligible chaos from start to finish, except for close up shots of unrealistically large women's breasts and bottoms and the language you would expect to hear from pre-teens. Give this one a miss if you want your children to retain any innocence for a few more years and/or learn to respect women.
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2013

RIPPED OFF REGULAR SHOW

I THINK COMMONSENSE SHOULD GIVE THIS A PAUSE 11 BECAUSE I SAW A SCENE WHEN SANJAY WENT OUTSIDE OF THE ARCADE SHOWING HIS UNDERWEAR and one scene were he checks buttocks as a doctor
Teen, 17 years old Written byCrappola December 5, 2015

Two Perverts who love Butts

This awful excuse for a show is for n00bs. If you enjoy it, you're a n00b. These perverts watched a butt transplant, got pregnant with a fart, tried to make some fat kid puke, Craig turned himself inside out with BLOOD VESSELS, and Craig likes to eat pizza off the side of the road. Actually, I don't mind him eating road pizza because it could kill him. Sanjay is an idiot who thinks that acting like an imbecile makes you cool.
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2013

This show is disgusting, I will never let my brother or sister see this chiz.

This show looks awful, it is disgusting, Sanjay is annoying and Craig looks annoying, this is obviously copying Regular Show, the animation looks the same, the voices are horrible, terrible acting and awful theme song, every time this show comes on, I turn it off or change the channel cuz this looks awful. This is not just for kids, not for anybody. I will agree this is like Fanboy and Chum Chum, CRAP AND STUPID!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

God-Awful

This show is just disgusting and brain-rotting and loves to have butt and fart jokes. Nickelodeon has just gone down the drain... Don't bother letting your kids watch this garbage. It's just horrible. A lot of violence and no humor.