All teen and kid member reviews for Save-Ums

Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

As Said, the Save-Ums are Great!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF CRUD!!! BEST SHOW EVER (on the Ready Set Learn block on Discovery Kids and TLC that is)!!! Are you mad? I LOVE the Save-Ums (along with Franny's Feet, Toddworld, Peep and the Big Wide World, Ren and Stimpy, Squirrel Boy, Where My Dogs At?, etc.)!!! I LOVE the 3D animation, the plots, and the characters (especially Foo) in this show. My favorite character in the show is Foo. Why? Foo always gives good pep talks, she's cute (not as cute as Kirby (from Kirby's Dream Land) and Franny (from Franny's Feet) hate to say it), and she's also one of smartest cartoon characters I met in my life. SAVE-UMS RULES!!! P.S.: Small is powerful, believe it!
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2012

Too scary and creepy.

Not for kids.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

About The Save-Ums!

It's great, but The Save-Ums! is on... Knowledge Kids, Discovery Kids, TLC, Five, and Kids' CBC. But soon... The Hub (maybe)
Kid, 11 years old October 16, 2011

That one ol' show

All I can remember about this show is; TAPE PLEEZE, TAPE, TAPE PLEEZ, TAPE, and so on
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Dolphin July 25, 2011

Save me from this excruciating excuse for a TV show!

I've gave this show a chance a few years back and watched a few episodes. I can honestly say it's just another cheesy infant's show. Don't even bother watching it. This makes the Wonder Pets look like Shakespeare.
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2011

A good show for youths but not for others!

I think it is a good show for little kids. But I think it is just plain dumb for older kids. This show is more for kids ages 4-6. Anyone older than that might find it dumb.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

I LOVED this show when I was a little kid, but there is one episode that was kind of edgy. It was were these three Save-Um's were on a mountain and were helping a female monkey character. One Save-Um told the monkey to lick her fingers and she said to how about my toe. That is a little bit too gross for a kid's show, but I still decided to watch it!