All member reviews for Saved by the Bell

Classic teen sitcom still entertains. Tweens OK.

Adult Written byJEDI micah November 21, 2012

I LOVE SCREECH!!!

Without Screech, this classic 80's sitcom wouldn't still be entertaining today! He makes me laugh, simply by being a dork, like me! Hey, TIM THE TV GUY, thanks for responding to my questions. You and I seem to have a lot in common when it comes to movies and TV shows! Now I'm actually interested about you, NOT IN A CREEPY WAY!!! IS there a way that I can reach to ya, like e-mail? Let me know!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... August 31, 2011

good show ! sets a real good example on teens!

a very good show i use to watch it all the time espically the eppsode where Jesse got addicted to those pills btw a very serious eposode and very good this is a good show i'll admit Saved By The Bell is a classic a must see!
Parent Written byCooldee May 4, 2010

Positive all the way!

Watch this show with your children! Positive all the way!
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Saved By The Bell :)

I love this TV show. I love it for many reasons. Mainly because it teaches you about life lessons. They talk about doing the right thing and it's ok to say "no" topics. The talk about the topics of what mainly happens in a tween's life.
Adult Written byLowe's man September 19, 2013

teaches good lessons

Mr. Belding is the kind of person we should all want as principal in our schools- firm but fair. He finds just the right balance between making the school a place where kids want to go to and keeping order. As for the kids, they're good kids. Sure, they have flaws, and they make mistakes, but they always learn from them, thanks in part to Mr. Belding, who's always available for guidance in one way or another but who also makes the kids see that their actions have consequences. I also like the way the kids work as a team and stick together no matter what it takes. Another thing that makes this show great is that it's an honest show. In other words, so many sitcoms that came out in that era (and to this day) had "contests" where one character had to be funnier than the last one. Not on SAVED BY THE BELL! While there certainly were funny lines, they came naturally rather than forced and are not the main part or emphasis of the show. And let's not forget the socioeconomic diversity of the kids. Despite each coming from very different backgrounds, they all hang out together, something that often can't be said in real life at many high schools.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy November 22, 2012

HILARIOUS.

This is such a funny show! Plus,it is just a CLASSIC.The acting is pretty good too.BTW,JEDI micah,your welcome.I'm very glad we have somethings in common.As for ways we can get to each other,I can't tell you my e-mail adress (my parents don't allow me to tell people my e-mail adress),but you can read my reviews on my profile.Since I agree with most of your reviews.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2012

Great, but can be suggestive

This is a great show!! There are about 3 episodes that focus on under-age drinking and drugs, and there is A LOT of making out! Some suggestive things can happen.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2011

Good show :)

I have seen every episode, probably 30 times. There is some kissing and relationships, but there's nothing really explicit. Some episodes are based on mature issues like drinking, smoking, and drugs. In the end, the teens learn their lesson and that there are consiquences for their actions. All in all, this is a good and funny show.
Kid, 8 years old February 7, 2011

Saved By The Bell is okay

it is a great show for PBS material.CMN youre wrong it can be for all families.and CMN,it is rated TV-G on TBS
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooldude1234 November 26, 2010

great show

This is one of my favorite shows because its very funny. It does have bad role models and some innuendoes and some mature messages like drugs and alchol
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Funny, if not cheesy, sitcom

This old comedy show was like the Disney sitcoms of the old days. Its funny, but cheesy. If you can't stomach cheesy shows, avoid.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 4, 2010

Snobby but not 'the worst' show I've ever seen

I think the kids are brats. They are mean and act like common snobs half the time. Although they are nice and know right from wrong in some episodes. But they are not very nice to eachother, and are mostly worried about their popularity,
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 4, 2010

A very classic show but to our standards not that very good. Just give it try if you want to.
Parent of a 8 year old Written bychillaxer December 26, 2009

positive

i enjoy the positive message by the end of the show it teaches kids everything they choose has a consequence
Teen, 13 years old Written byTinkandPrincess April 9, 2008

Adult Written byIhaveapsp April 9, 2008

just to let you know: on TBS, this show is rated G

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS!!! I LAUGH AT THEIR JOKES ALL THE TIME!!! fUnNy!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Corny but GREAT!

Adult Written bycrizik April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

This show is just the usual high school teen comedy sitcom

Language is nothing. Sex: Teens kiss, which is normal so deal with it. Social behaior is a bit iffy since smart people who like technology are ALWAYS considered nerds (like in the episode where Screech starts tutoring kelly) and that was the first episode I watched. Its just another normal teen comedy sitcom.