All member reviews for Say Yes to the Dress

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2009

OBSESSIVE!!

hahaha ....yes it's true. there was a marathon on and i watched the whole thing. its a great show but be aware that it can be obsessive. plus there is really nothing bad about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

different in a good way

so i am fashion obsessed and this show is really appealing to me. nothing isnt kid appropriate. BUT if i could say something about this review... whoever wrote this whole 'message' section of this must have been high. I just think that, uh, not everyone of these brides is self obsessed. I MEAN THEY'RE GETTING READY FOR THEIR OWN WEDDING FOR HEAVANS SAKE!!! R THEY SUPPOSED TO B ALL "I DONT CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF MY LIFE...I CAN LOOK LIKE AN UGLY SLOB THAT HAS NO SENSE OF FASHION EVEN THOUGH I AM GONNA HAVE MY PICTURE TAKEN BY TONS OF PPL THE DAY I WEAR THE DRESS..." seriously keep opinians like that to urself
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2009

Sorry...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.......I was sick! It was on...Ok, yeah, i LOVE IT! I recorded 7 of the shows...;)
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots February 10, 2011

I love this show! It's really entertaining to watch the brides hunt down the perfect dress. However, many of the brides are self-centered and have no or a high budget.
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2011

ya

i like this show
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2011

Not THAT bad

This is a good show. It is true that some of the brides truly are selfish and spoiled. But the other ones that people call selfish and spoiled just wanna find the perfect wedding dress. Don't they deserve to look beautiful on there big day. Think about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydegarmogirl August 1, 2010

perfect for kids 9 and up

well there is mild swear words used .sometimes the brides are not good role models . ok for kids 9 and up but it is very boring so i do not think this would be a show that most kids will choose to watch.
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2010

LOVE IT!!!

this is like one of my fav. shows! i have no idea why but its soooo addicting!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 6, 2011

The brides are generally really self-centered, and there is a bit of swearing sometimes. I don't think it's the best show for young children.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 18, 2012

Really good!

Fun to watch. Fine for older kids.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2012

Snoby brides

I really love this show! The only thing i don't really like at all, is all the snoby brides to be you get. Ugh!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAli J March 22, 2012

Nothing to worry about :)

Say Yes to the Dress has nothing really bad in it, the only sort of iffy thing is how some brides discuss their body's with the consultant and families, like if they're flat they look to the consultants for advice on how to look bustier for the wedding. There are constant mentions of different brands. But other than that it's just woman looking for their perfect dress!
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2012

Love love love it!

I am really into bride shows, so this is one of my favorites! This is not for all ages though. Most of the brides are spoiled and nasty. But, I really like it.
Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2012

I like it

I personally love this!
Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

nothing bad......

Nothing bad.
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2013

Great for girls!

It's such a great show for girls! It is so awesome and it's very exciting! It makes you think about what kind of dress you would want! The only thing is, is that some of the brides are spoiled and have this big budget! But most have a budget of $ 2500 and are no spoiled. It's great show and I think girls will think it's funny and entertaining!