All member reviews for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated

Update of classic mystery show is targeted more at tweens.

Parent of a 3, 6, and 9 year old Written byMamaNikkiP August 17, 2010

Not as mild as the older series

My kids are all huge Scooby Doo fans, but this new series spooks my 3 yr old a lot, the older episodes are more enjoyable for her
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byeliette August 5, 2010

Yeesh, why all the kissing?

In our house we love Scooby Doo. We've seen them all. But this new series is not going to be showing--my husband and I watched one episode with the kids and HATED it! Whaddaya mean, Velma's sneaking into Shaggy's room at night and puckering up for a kiss? Yeesh. First, my kids are a little young for that. And second, what's next, a little action in the back of the Mystery Machine...? Give me a break--not what I am looking for out of a Scooby episode.
Adult Written byll2 September 30, 2010

More appropriate for Tweens, younger kids could be upset

I'm disappointed that this show, because it's "Scooby Doo," gives the wrong impression that it's okay for younger children to watch it. Unfortunately, it's not appropriate for age 7, let alone younger. My 9 year old was scared after watching it -- it didn't make him "think" about anything except that there were parts that were disturbing, like the scene where Shaggy is watching a horror movie and a chain saw is about to hack at some kind of creature. There is also too much focus on romance, but not in a nice way. In my opinion, this show is dark, and far from the fun, classic Scooby that we've come to know and love.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover October 31, 2010

Just right

I really like to watch this show sometimes! I think it is very age appropriate.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2010

LOVE IT

This remake is way better than the old one. Its soo cool and actually funny! Its a little bit scarier than the old ones but its nothing a nine year old can handle. After writing this review I kinda feel like watching it.
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2011

Makes me want to hate Scooby Doo almost

I only like the old Scooby Doo cartoons, This one just makes me want to hate Scooby Doo almost, Why does everybody like this? What is with this? Children, Watch something else, this is not the right cartoon for kids, I would recommend something else like "Adventure Time with Finn and Jake", "Regular show" or "The Amazing World of Gumball".
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written byscardgurl18 August 7, 2010

perfect for tweens for not for young viewers

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing! How dare CN say this is for Y7 WRONG! My son will never see this new scooby doo again... I see it being for tweens but not my 7 yr old! How sad!
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2010

It's awesome! It is so appropriote for children. For younger kids, the monsters might be scary but it helps you think. It is entertaining and it's really popular.
Teen, 15 years old Written byScoobyfan June 2, 2011

Not for babies, but for everyone else

FINALLY!! A decent Scooby Doo reboot! After that god-awful "Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue" we return to normality with a great reboot of the original "Scooby Doo Where are You?" (But by no means is it a classic). The animation is throughly creepy, especially for the villains and backgrounds, which is how it should be!! Young children (we're talkin' newborns here) will most likely be frightened by the scary images and situations, but for my 7 year oldsister, she loved it! Overall a welcome reboot to the Scooby Doo franchise
Teen, 14 years old Written bygamebo9y November 17, 2010

THE LAST SEASON!?!?

This is a fine example of what people our willing to do to fill their wallets. One of the things that made Scooby-Doo so popular in my opinion is the fact that they don't act like regular kids of this generation. This change to the series might be tolerable if they didn't make the flaws of most real people we know so obvious. Considering I can't tell you all the reasons I dislike this new Scooby-Doo series heres what you should do. Watch the series that may possibly be Scooby's last.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

Modernized version of Scooby-Doo is pretty good

I like this show. I think its a more modern version of the original scooby-doo. The characters have the same voices, the same outfits and the same personalities. They'res still the same problem solving skills and the same teamwork skills as well. The only problems I have thats its probably the most dark of all the series since I've seen some stuff thats pretty much for younger kids. I also don't like how they made all the characters have crushes on each other, especially the girls. Otherwise they think its a good show. Good job CN!
Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2011

Scooby-Doo is a 7 and up

A good show for kids telling of a fictonal mystery group that solves mysteries. Wouldn't show to kids 6 and under because of scary mysteries to that age.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE August 25, 2010

Surprisingly good.

I was waiting for the Adventure Time marathon the other day, and while I was waiting, I watched a few episodes of this show. It was quite entertaining. I liked the balance of the friendship/dating drama with the-- of course-- mysteries they solve. Nothing iffy for kids age eight or older.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 29, 2010

It angers, yet intertains me...

I love it, yet dislike it. What I love is, I dont know its just plain intertaning! They look different, but that makes it interesting too, I love most scooby doo remakes (but NOTHING can replace the origionals) its good with new twists and I cant stop watching it! My dislikes: the couple thing, Velma and Shaggy? I mean... why? Its gross, I'm sorry. Daphne and Fred, they arent together, but its still.. ew. Well, Daphne has turned into a damsel in distress again! And she's constantly gushing on everything Fred does, she was never OBSESSED with him! And Fred is obsessed with his traps, and confused who he cares about more, traps or Daphne. He reminds me of a confused crime solving Ken doll. Shaggy is okay, but a pushover, Velma is bossy and rude and mouthy, she keeps trying to get some romantic refrence off of Shaggy, and she keeps trying to change him! Like making him wear skinnyjeans. ScoobyDoo is sort of an ignored character, only giving advice to Shaggy, and ..really, he's just not around enough for a show to be named off of him. And Daphne wore a revealing bikini in one episode and made Velma rub oil on her saying "Fred likes shiny things" that's um, nice infro Daphne, nice to know you're completely sane (sacrasum) And the adults are money grubbing, Fred's dad is the mayor and could care less about his citizons! Like when some monster is terrorizing the town he says "Don't you guys dare meddle, this would be great to get torests!" and Velma's parents are into the suviners sort of thing and make Velma advretize. Besides all of those things, this show is real good! My favorite episode so far is "Fear of the Phantom" where the HexGirls gueststar again! I LOVE them (even if they are fictional)
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

The old version was better, graphics-wise. But all together, it's a cute show.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2010

One of the Best On-Going Shows Ever!

For one thing, I could and would watch Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated all day everyday. It's the best show ever! It's about these high schoolers and a dog (Scooby Doo) solving mysteries in a haunted city called Crystal Cove. On the way they get these mysterious messages (clues) from this guy (I forget what his name is), making them solve an even bigger mystery! On the way there is these little fillers that are so fun to watch! I don't see how any kid could miss out on this! Even though Scooby Doo isn't educational, it's still very appropriate. Almost any person could watch it.
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2011

Great for Peeps who like mysteries

ONE WORD- MYSTERIES.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr. Weird September 11, 2010

Good Scooby.

A great take on Scooby and Shaggy. Yeah.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

scooby

Good scooby show.
Parent Written byRoznar September 2, 2011

Can't understand

I think 8 and older can watch this, but I think only 10 and older will be understand it.