All teen and kid member reviews for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated

Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan-Reliable April 25, 2015

Awesome New Take On SCOOBY DOO- Why are there haters?

I get that this show isn't exactly age appropriate for the little ones, it would probably be to scary. This take is WAY more relatable for this generation because it has a so much more modern feel to it. It's just so good. For starters, it's way more scarier= more believable story, it leaves a suspense at the end of nearly every episode to think about, they brought the hex girls back for 2 episodes- trap of love, I could go on forever. It is just way more fun to watch Scooby Doo than ever before. About the characters, Daphanie hasn't changed much, Fred seems more focused in traps than Daphanie- he also seems dumber. I don't know about you but we loved the new Velma style, she is way more sophisticated than ever before and she stands up for herself- she also has an attitude. Shaggy hasn't changed much - Scooby hasn't either. Only downside - it is not available on Netflix Australia yet. Well done Scooby Doo!
Teen, 17 years old Written byFabulousMe April 6, 2014

A review for the new viewers watching on Netflix.

As a 17 year old girl I would consider myself to not be scared easily in general. The other reviews were written when the first season was airing, and I would agree that the first season was just fine for pretty much anybody over the age of eight or nine. My review is more focused on the second half of the second season. At that point the show gets very dark. The monsters (actually aliens) are real, and very evil. While the positive aspects still remain, (friendship, leadership, bravery etc) the villains become more evil and disturbing. Characters die, in gruesome manners, and while not graphic it is clear what is happening. A main character sacrifices herself and is shot multiple times before dying. Other deaths occur, involving mass murder of a town. Again, I repeat these murders are not graphic, but very obvious. As for other concerns such as sexual content or language, these issues are pretty minor and appropriate for the Y-7 rating the show received. Again I stress that the second season of this show is very dark and disturbing, and in my opinion not appropriate for anyone under the age of ten or so. Even then I would watch the show before letting a child watching it, to make sure it wouldn't cause nightmares for that child. As a final note, the villains are never really destroyed, or unmasked in usual Scooby Doo fashion, adding to the creepiness especially for small children. Finally I would conclude by saying that this show was enjoyable, and I watched every episode quite enthralled. I would compare it more to Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Doctor Who, and fans of such shows would probably like this show. Overall, teens and older tweens will probably enjoy.
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2011

Makes me want to hate Scooby Doo almost

I only like the old Scooby Doo cartoons, This one just makes me want to hate Scooby Doo almost, Why does everybody like this? What is with this? Children, Watch something else, this is not the right cartoon for kids, I would recommend something else like "Adventure Time with Finn and Jake", "Regular show" or "The Amazing World of Gumball".
Teen, 17 years old Written byBatman100 March 28, 2015

Definetely the best scooby doo show ever!

Suprisingly really good!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byScoobyfan June 2, 2011

Not for babies, but for everyone else

FINALLY!! A decent Scooby Doo reboot! After that god-awful "Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue" we return to normality with a great reboot of the original "Scooby Doo Where are You?" (But by no means is it a classic). The animation is throughly creepy, especially for the villains and backgrounds, which is how it should be!! Young children (we're talkin' newborns here) will most likely be frightened by the scary images and situations, but for my 7 year oldsister, she loved it! Overall a welcome reboot to the Scooby Doo franchise
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Scooby-Doo remake is...EPIC!

"We're just solving mysteries, all the kids are doing it!" Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated has truly sparked with my mom, dad, and little sister and is appropriate for all audiences.
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2015

Great show!

It is a great show! But the characters have such a different personality, and people actually die. In the 3-part series finale, characters die gruesome deaths. One major character gets shot and killed. But the quality of the show is great!
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2010

LOVE IT

This remake is way better than the old one. Its soo cool and actually funny! Its a little bit scarier than the old ones but its nothing a nine year old can handle. After writing this review I kinda feel like watching it.
Kid, 7 years old January 31, 2016

scooby inc

awesome a little bit scary but cool, make sure you wach season 1 episode 1 26.
Teen, 17 years old Written byElias September 30, 2015

Very good show

It's not all scary and all that it's focused to on romants in the first season like you see Fred and dapnee kissing same whith shaggy and Velma when I was younger I liked it but not for kids 8 and under the second season thought calmed down a bit from all the romance but I really enjoy it because there is more to it like its also more serious I really recommend it if you are a scooby fan
Kid, 8 years old August 10, 2013

Awesome!

i find at the end is very intresting. not mush violence, but at the end the HUGE professor Paraqlece (at the end), ate lots of people which may scare children under 9.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

cartoons are ruined

this ruined scooby doo bad artwork terrible plots kissing romance not scooby doo way to violent one episode a monster decapitated someone what characters killed by monsters stick with old scooby doo
Teen, 14 years old Written byNate37 July 21, 2012

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. is much scarier than the old tv show

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated is a pretty good show, but it musch scarier than the original. The monsters can be pretty freaky, and are also destructive sometimes. Theres a creepy parrot that can seem a bit frightening sometimes, too. This show is definately at least PG material, I was even a little scared when I watched it sometimes. There's also a bit of romance between the characters, which may be too mature for little kids. Tweens will probably enjoy it, but no one under nine or ten should watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

One of the best Scooby Doo cartoons!

I'm a huge Scooby Doo fan.This show is AWESOME! Its not a good as Scooby Doo,Where Are You? BUT its WAY better than Shaggy & Scooby Doo:Get A Clue! The animation is decent as well as the voice acting.
Kid, 7 years old September 1, 2011

It's even better then the other shows

Wonderful!
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

One of the best Scooby Doo series in history!

I think Scooby doo Mystery Incorporated is the best scooby series(besides the original) I have ever seen. The series is exciting,entertaining,funny, and full of suspense! What's not to love about it? This series is a big thumbs up!
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

One of the Best Scooby doo Series!

I think scooby doo mystery incorporated is the best series(besides the original) of scooby doo history. The series is actually very interesting, unlike the other series. For example, this is an overaching story, not just the kids finding a random monster every time. Some of the things that is also interesting is an episode called "All Fear The Freak", where there is a cliffhanger that will keep you on your toes! Thumbs up for the new scooby doo series!
Kid, 8 years old July 3, 2011

dgeyvgfeyd

quwedgqwydweygf qwtryweqgfyuwertewgfrqwedu tywqegdfwtys
Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2011

Scooby-Doo is a 7 and up

A good show for kids telling of a fictonal mystery group that solves mysteries. Wouldn't show to kids 6 and under because of scary mysteries to that age.
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2011

Great for Peeps who like mysteries

ONE WORD- MYSTERIES.