All member reviews for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated

Update of classic mystery show is targeted more at tweens.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNate37 July 21, 2012

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. is much scarier than the old tv show

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated is a pretty good show, but it musch scarier than the original. The monsters can be pretty freaky, and are also destructive sometimes. Theres a creepy parrot that can seem a bit frightening sometimes, too. This show is definately at least PG material, I was even a little scared when I watched it sometimes. There's also a bit of romance between the characters, which may be too mature for little kids. Tweens will probably enjoy it, but no one under nine or ten should watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

One of the best Scooby Doo cartoons!

I'm a huge Scooby Doo fan.This show is AWESOME! Its not a good as Scooby Doo,Where Are You? BUT its WAY better than Shaggy & Scooby Doo:Get A Clue! The animation is decent as well as the voice acting.
Parent Written byRoznar September 2, 2011

Can't understand

I think 8 and older can watch this, but I think only 10 and older will be understand it.
Kid, 7 years old September 1, 2011

It's even better then the other shows

Wonderful!
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

One of the best Scooby Doo series in history!

I think Scooby doo Mystery Incorporated is the best scooby series(besides the original) I have ever seen. The series is exciting,entertaining,funny, and full of suspense! What's not to love about it? This series is a big thumbs up!
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

One of the Best Scooby doo Series!

I think scooby doo mystery incorporated is the best series(besides the original) of scooby doo history. The series is actually very interesting, unlike the other series. For example, this is an overaching story, not just the kids finding a random monster every time. Some of the things that is also interesting is an episode called "All Fear The Freak", where there is a cliffhanger that will keep you on your toes! Thumbs up for the new scooby doo series!
Kid, 8 years old July 3, 2011

dgeyvgfeyd

quwedgqwydweygf qwtryweqgfyuwertewgfrqwedu tywqegdfwtys
Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2011

Scooby-Doo is a 7 and up

A good show for kids telling of a fictonal mystery group that solves mysteries. Wouldn't show to kids 6 and under because of scary mysteries to that age.
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2011

Great for Peeps who like mysteries

ONE WORD- MYSTERIES.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2010

One of the Best On-Going Shows Ever!

For one thing, I could and would watch Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated all day everyday. It's the best show ever! It's about these high schoolers and a dog (Scooby Doo) solving mysteries in a haunted city called Crystal Cove. On the way they get these mysterious messages (clues) from this guy (I forget what his name is), making them solve an even bigger mystery! On the way there is these little fillers that are so fun to watch! I don't see how any kid could miss out on this! Even though Scooby Doo isn't educational, it's still very appropriate. Almost any person could watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygamebo9y November 17, 2010

THE LAST SEASON!?!?

This is a fine example of what people our willing to do to fill their wallets. One of the things that made Scooby-Doo so popular in my opinion is the fact that they don't act like regular kids of this generation. This change to the series might be tolerable if they didn't make the flaws of most real people we know so obvious. Considering I can't tell you all the reasons I dislike this new Scooby-Doo series heres what you should do. Watch the series that may possibly be Scooby's last.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover October 31, 2010

Just right

I really like to watch this show sometimes! I think it is very age appropriate.
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2010

It's awesome! It is so appropriote for children. For younger kids, the monsters might be scary but it helps you think. It is entertaining and it's really popular.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

scooby

Good scooby show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 29, 2010

It angers, yet intertains me...

I love it, yet dislike it. What I love is, I dont know its just plain intertaning! They look different, but that makes it interesting too, I love most scooby doo remakes (but NOTHING can replace the origionals) its good with new twists and I cant stop watching it! My dislikes: the couple thing, Velma and Shaggy? I mean... why? Its gross, I'm sorry. Daphne and Fred, they arent together, but its still.. ew. Well, Daphne has turned into a damsel in distress again! And she's constantly gushing on everything Fred does, she was never OBSESSED with him! And Fred is obsessed with his traps, and confused who he cares about more, traps or Daphne. He reminds me of a confused crime solving Ken doll. Shaggy is okay, but a pushover, Velma is bossy and rude and mouthy, she keeps trying to get some romantic refrence off of Shaggy, and she keeps trying to change him! Like making him wear skinnyjeans. ScoobyDoo is sort of an ignored character, only giving advice to Shaggy, and ..really, he's just not around enough for a show to be named off of him. And Daphne wore a revealing bikini in one episode and made Velma rub oil on her saying "Fred likes shiny things" that's um, nice infro Daphne, nice to know you're completely sane (sacrasum) And the adults are money grubbing, Fred's dad is the mayor and could care less about his citizons! Like when some monster is terrorizing the town he says "Don't you guys dare meddle, this would be great to get torests!" and Velma's parents are into the suviners sort of thing and make Velma advretize. Besides all of those things, this show is real good! My favorite episode so far is "Fear of the Phantom" where the HexGirls gueststar again! I LOVE them (even if they are fictional)
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE August 25, 2010

Surprisingly good.

I was waiting for the Adventure Time marathon the other day, and while I was waiting, I watched a few episodes of this show. It was quite entertaining. I liked the balance of the friendship/dating drama with the-- of course-- mysteries they solve. Nothing iffy for kids age eight or older.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

Modernized version of Scooby-Doo is pretty good

I like this show. I think its a more modern version of the original scooby-doo. The characters have the same voices, the same outfits and the same personalities. They'res still the same problem solving skills and the same teamwork skills as well. The only problems I have thats its probably the most dark of all the series since I've seen some stuff thats pretty much for younger kids. I also don't like how they made all the characters have crushes on each other, especially the girls. Otherwise they think its a good show. Good job CN!
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

The old version was better, graphics-wise. But all together, it's a cute show.
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written byscardgurl18 August 7, 2010

perfect for tweens for not for young viewers

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing! How dare CN say this is for Y7 WRONG! My son will never see this new scooby doo again... I see it being for tweens but not my 7 yr old! How sad!
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2010

LOVE IT

This remake is way better than the old one. Its soo cool and actually funny! Its a little bit scarier than the old ones but its nothing a nine year old can handle. After writing this review I kinda feel like watching it.