All member reviews for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated

Update of classic mystery show is targeted more at tweens.

Parent Written byTOGeek November 10, 2014

Our whole family enjoyed it!

Started watching on Netflix when my kid was 5, having heard good things and I must say I have been more than impressed with this show. This show has it all - some tongue-in cheek humour, a genuine evil that informs the plotline throughout the series, some new takes on the characters that still feel true to the classic series, and a finale that is literally EPIC. Top notch voice actors (LOVE Matthew Lillard and Mindy Cohn as Shaggy and Velma) populate the weird town of Crystal Cove "the Haunted-est Place on Earth," but in the end this show is about the importance of friendship, trust, intellect, and sacrifice, making this a rare time where everything aligns in excellence. There won't be another Scooby-Doo as good as this.
Kid, 8 years old August 10, 2013

Awesome!

i find at the end is very intresting. not mush violence, but at the end the HUGE professor Paraqlece (at the end), ate lots of people which may scare children under 9.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

cartoons are ruined

this ruined scooby doo bad artwork terrible plots kissing romance not scooby doo way to violent one episode a monster decapitated someone what characters killed by monsters stick with old scooby doo
Teen, 14 years old Written byNate37 July 21, 2012

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. is much scarier than the old tv show

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated is a pretty good show, but it musch scarier than the original. The monsters can be pretty freaky, and are also destructive sometimes. Theres a creepy parrot that can seem a bit frightening sometimes, too. This show is definately at least PG material, I was even a little scared when I watched it sometimes. There's also a bit of romance between the characters, which may be too mature for little kids. Tweens will probably enjoy it, but no one under nine or ten should watch it.
Kid, 7 years old September 1, 2011

It's even better then the other shows

Wonderful!
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

One of the Best Scooby doo Series!

I think scooby doo mystery incorporated is the best series(besides the original) of scooby doo history. The series is actually very interesting, unlike the other series. For example, this is an overaching story, not just the kids finding a random monster every time. Some of the things that is also interesting is an episode called "All Fear The Freak", where there is a cliffhanger that will keep you on your toes! Thumbs up for the new scooby doo series!
Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2011

Scooby-Doo is a 7 and up

A good show for kids telling of a fictonal mystery group that solves mysteries. Wouldn't show to kids 6 and under because of scary mysteries to that age.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover October 31, 2010

Just right

I really like to watch this show sometimes! I think it is very age appropriate.
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2010
It's awesome! It is so appropriote for children. For younger kids, the monsters might be scary but it helps you think. It is entertaining and it's really popular.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

scooby

Good scooby show.
Parent Written byikemeg August 18, 2014

Too scary for my kids

We didn't even make it through a whole episode of this show. Both of my kids were scared. At bedtime they brought the show up again and I had to stay with them until they fell asleep (for the first time in years). If your kids are at all sensitive, skip this show.
Adult Written bycourtwork July 13, 2013

Disappointing

I love the old Scooby-Doos. Yes, the animation and pace is dated and the musical interludes include old 70's tunes, but the formula for Scooby is what makes the show so great! The newer version has updated animation, monsters, compelling plots, and it moves at a faster pace - all positives for the modern day viewer. On the negative side for me, the characters are now extreme adaptations of their former selves, so they feel more like stereo types than the old lovable personalities. The old characters knew Shaggy was fearful and that Daphne was a fashion maven, but they accepted them as they were. In the new show, the characters interact with plenty of sarcasm, eye rolling, and put downs. The biggest turn off (for me) is that along with following the mystery, we are now asked to suffer through romantic subplots between Fred and Daphne and Velma and Shaggy. Yuk. Daphne actually says to Velma in one of the shows: "Velma, do you ever feel ignored by Shaggy?" To me, these changes make "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated" a poor choice for younger audiences, and frankly disappointing for this Scooby fan. The new character changes add nothing and detract a lot in my opinion! It's hard to say who to recommend this show for - I don't like the interactions between love interests in most of the shows these days - they are always adversarial and make the males out to be idiots.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYouguysalloverreact June 28, 2016

Great show for kids of nearly every age

Honestly I don't think I'll really ever grow out of this show. I've beenwatcging it since I was around 7 and now I'm 13. I remember loving all of the many takes on Scooby Door when I was little, but thus one is really then most watchable when you are a bit older. It has a great on going mystery and continuity. My only problem with thus show really is his sometimes there is just blatant sexism. The girls often are crazed by love and wish the "clueless" boys would show them affection, and Daphne is often used only as a damsel in distress for Fred to save. Also there is this one episode with these German girls that honestly i refuse to get into. Luckily it isn't always like this with interesting and smart female characters and friendships. When it comes to age I would say depending on the kid a 5 or 6 year old could watch with out gettinchildren ( like my little sister) or a kid who is 9 maybe couldn't handle it. The show isn't really gruesome, but it has a lot of jump scares and monsters that may scare young children, so I say if your children aren't skittish then definitely watch this show with them! If they are scared easily maybe wait until they are a bit older. The one thing to remember is that this series kind of takes some weird turns at the end of the first season, and the scarieness picks up just a little bit (deaths and real monsters and villains) however it isn't graphic and much of the you her audience will still be able to watch !
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2016

Really?

Okay now, I am a kid I have watched this show and the old Scooby-Doo show let me just say on this TV show Scooby could do better. The monsters are way scary, I was ten and I had nightmares for weeks! The girls are in totally skimpy clothing, I mean really this show is supposed to be for kids. I would have given it one star but, I felt it had some good plot twist and thats about it but, overall don't watch it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 March 9, 2016

scooby doo mystery incorporated is not for little kids

i think scooby doo mystery incorporated is a amazing show but its not for little kids because its really dark and vilonte ghosts try to kill the gang with a bunch of traps Freddie gets dragged into a mirror and it looks like hes in a post apocalyptic wasteland with skeletons laying around everywhere 2 girls die in the show and the main villian is trying to kill the gang and theirs guns in a dream scooby has and in the show with that being said i think scooby doo mystery incorporated is for preteens and teens and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age of 13
Kid, 7 years old January 31, 2016

scooby inc

awesome a little bit scary but cool, make sure you wach season 1 episode 1 26.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

One of the best Scooby Doo cartoons!

I'm a huge Scooby Doo fan.This show is AWESOME! Its not a good as Scooby Doo,Where Are You? BUT its WAY better than Shaggy & Scooby Doo:Get A Clue! The animation is decent as well as the voice acting.
Parent Written byRoznar September 2, 2011

Can't understand

I think 8 and older can watch this, but I think only 10 and older will be understand it.
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

One of the best Scooby Doo series in history!

I think Scooby doo Mystery Incorporated is the best scooby series(besides the original) I have ever seen. The series is exciting,entertaining,funny, and full of suspense! What's not to love about it? This series is a big thumbs up!
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2011

Great for Peeps who like mysteries

ONE WORD- MYSTERIES.