All teen and kid member reviews for Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

Teen, 13 years old Written bythe Liberator August 16, 2009

Why does Common sense think this is 5+ ?

This is a nice very simple and age appropriate for just about anyone tv series (although some people think that the fake monsters are scary they are actually not at all scary) i say anyone literally anyone can watch this
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvzillia March 12, 2013

one classic was the start of many movies and shows

i have only seen this show a few times, but I have seen alot of the scooby doo movies and shows after this but considering scooby-doo it's pretty good
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2012

great show.

this is a classic show that is appropriate for all ages. it is also pretty funny. its way better than the wannabe new scooby show called Mystery Incorperated on cartoon network! if you think this will scare your kid, it probably won't.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Scooby Dooby Doo!

This is possibly the best Scooby Doo cartoon ever made! Its funny,has great animation,has a catchy theme song,and has great voice acting! Its a must see for all Scooby Doo fans.
Kid, 10 years old February 4, 2012

nice and fun

fun fun fun the vintage scooby doo is the most greatest show ever!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byposter56art January 24, 2011

more kid friendly version on case closed/detective conan

a more child friendly version of case closed/dective conan (which is very violent,bloody,and has lots of drinking/smoking) so if your kids want to see cased closed/detective conan (which plays late at night on FUNimation sometimes) just show them this.although i cannot understand the mysteries unlike case closed/detective conan

argh... dying of boredom

I hate this show it's always the same thing. No variety, no difference, no nothing. In Jay Sherman's words, "IT STINKS!"
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I LOL

Scooby and shagy are really funny. I like this show and my mom likes it too.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytvconnoisseur November 1, 2014

One Of A Kind

You should suggest the show to your elementary-aged kids, simply for the cultural experience. After all, this was the first incarnation of a long-running show whose eponymous franchise is absolutely phenomenal! Plus, despite having a predictable formula, it has said element in a good way (i. e.: it’s great to make fun of, and actually unique). In addition to that, it’s upbeat, funny, and shows kids how to look cool! And like in any of the incarnations (except ones without the character’s appearance, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, and Scooby-Doo, Mystery, Inc.), Fred is a great role model for boys, sending a message about reporting crimes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHorror_Movie_Lover September 4, 2014

Why Can't They Bring Back This TV Show?!?!?!?!

I use to love this show when I was a young child, I still miss the old Scooby Doo's, they are the better ones. The new ones stuck, the classic ones are more original. Perfect TV series.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 25, 2012

For Preschoolers+

This Is a Great Show for Children.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDoom master August 16, 2011

It's not scary!

It is a great show for all ages. I started watching this show when I was 2 years old and I still love it to this day. P.S. if you're new to Scooby Doo start with this one because mistery incorporated kinda sucks.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWyattopia July 16, 2011

Good show, a bit creepy at times

This show is very entertaining. I still watch it. Good messages and plots that will entice even the simplest mind. Although I remember there were certain parts in episodes that would scare me so bad that I couldn't sleep. For example, in the pilot episode, there is a strangely drawn indian effigy that watched the gang as they walked past.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjordan comming June 15, 2011

scooby doo it is really good

i think it is really good a really like it is it really funny
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Classic series still has it!

This classic show has something that the hole family will love. It has tons of laughs as the gang finds out who dunnit.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Good, mostly wholesome family fun.

A good classic. It's slightly scary though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 6, 2010

Same old storyline, but I like it!

Scooby-Doo is one of those rare shows that has the same countinual plot but you like it. This is a family show. There are monsters, but I don't think they're scary, espeacially if you compare it to newer shows. Good role models (Daphne's a bit of a damsel-in-distress, but she uses her smarts with mysteries, which kind of make up for it).
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2009

ON

This is the same as Whats New, Scooby Doo except newer.
Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2009

i watch this every moring

on tuesday morings i wake up early so i can watch scooby doo hong knog phoey spongebob fairly oddparents and the penguins of madgascar i wake up at 6;00 to this is one of the very ware good old shows thats out there
Kid, 8 years old November 30, 2008

I laughed

I'm very happy visited this site.