All member reviews for Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Sexy comedy about London escort for adults only.

Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byflms17404 April 4, 2013

Teach Your Children the Importance of Being Indepdent

At first I was skeptical about letting my kids watch this but after watching it along side them all my worries drifted away. My kids really enjoyed "OZ" on dvd and I think it had a scared straight approach and my five year old son hasn't gotten in trouble at school since he watched that very informative program. My 6 year old daughter really loves Secret Diary, she told me the other day that she wants to be just like Belle when she grows up. Personally I take that as a sign of good parenting when a little girl that young wants to grow up and be independent like that.
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2009

Not good at all - no kids
Parent of an infant, 2, 6, 9, 12, and 14 year old Written byEllie2212 April 26, 2010

Billie, how could you

From Sci-Fi Doctor Who to this? Billie, noo! Kids and Doctor Who fans everywhere look up to you!
Parent Written byCooldee April 19, 2010

Not for children of all ages!

This show is not for children! There is alot of nudity, sex, swearing, profanity, and violence! Change the channel! Block tv shows rated Tv 14 and Tv MA to make sure your children do not see this stuff!
Teen, 15 years old Written byslasher23 November 1, 2011

This is Showtime

Lots sexual situation and language brief nudity
Parent Written bycooldad101 August 4, 2010

Out of control.

I would not believe it if my 9 year old watched even a second of this. I hope no kids ever even see an ad for this.
Parent of a 16 year old Written byJane Austen fan September 14, 2009

Not for children

Not for me, or anyone who supports womens rights. This doesn't present a realistic picture of prostitution