All parent member reviews for See Dad Run

Parent Written byEthan Tudor W. October 11, 2012

New Baio sitcom knocks it out of the park with family entertainment!

GREAT Family entertainment is FINALLY back on TV!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byblubottle October 7, 2012

must see for all

It's great---!
Adult Written byTinyToya April 3, 2013

Boring beyond words.

I tried to watch this show but it's so boring. Whenever it comes on it just feels like a washed-up bad pitch for a sitcom. Yes, I get the idea of the Dad trying to raise his kids and all but there is no spark, no humor, and nothing original. It doesn't feel modern and it doesn't draw you in. Whenever it comes on, I kind of sigh and turn the channel.
Parent Written byJesyka42591 February 24, 2013

Though the family values are decent, I don't think it compares to traditional family sitcoms. I am usually the type to find humor in anything and I don't think this show is anything near humorous. Terrible acting and this is the worst performance I've seen of Scott Baio. My father would also agree being that he's huge fan of Scott from The Happy Days era. Shows are not what they used to be and I wouldn't bother wasting my time watching this show. It also disappoints me that it airs on one of my favorite channels for the past 15 years, Nick at Nite because it forces me to change the channel to anything else that'll catch my interest. Many times I just transition over to the news, get on the internet or read a good book rather than watching a show like this. At the end of the day, everyone's perception differs, but I personally wouldn't waste my time watching pointless sitcoms like this one...