All member reviews for Seinfeld

Teen, 13 years old Written byLialay January 16, 2011

Basically the best show out there for teens and adults.

I'll admit, there is some inappropriate content in the majority (if not all) of the episodes to some extent. But the humor overrides any concerns I may have had. "Gotta' love the Sein!" :)
Teen, 14 years old Written by♪♫music♪♫ March 12, 2011

hilarious show!!!!!!!

i have watched this show ever since i was really really little and i didnt uderstand a majority of the jokes. now that im older i do but when i was a kid i still laughed at the non sexual jokes.... i think teens should be able to watch it as well as little kids who will get nothing out of the inappropriate jokes that DONT make up the whole show
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Watch this show, too funny to watch!

I watch it sometimes and I like alot of the jokes they make. Lots of funny episodes and things they say.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

What's wrong with you, Common Sense Media?

This show's amazing... Common Sense Media's just over reacting... yet again... over and over, as with everything they rate.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2013

funny but inappropriate

I think the show is fine but some episodes (the handicap spot, the contest, the non-fat yogurt, the sponge etc) are inappropriate. They talk a lot about having sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 26, 2010

OLDER KIDS ONLY

OLDER KIDS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! (ages 12+)

Beat show ever

Great show for 15 years and up
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

Awesome , but kind of suggestive at times

This show , like any show , has some tacky episodes . Every once in a while an episode is revolved around some kind of inappropriate subject , but is almost never referred to directly . Some episodes are totally G Rated though .
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2010

The Best

I think this is the funniest show ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShane Craig August 14, 2013

The best comedy ever in the history of television.......

Seinfeld is my favorite comedy that has ever been on TV ever! It's absolutely HILARIOUS and awesome. I watch this shows reruns every day. I've seen like every episode like 5 times and classics episodes like, "The Contest" and "The Soup Nazi" like 10 times. When I was younger my dad would always watch this and I would actually be there with him and i enjoyed it even though I was like 5 years old. When I was about 11 I started watching by myself and he was fine with me watching by myself. I watched the whole series all the way through a few times. I laughed the whole way through it, it's a timeless classic show that will NEVER grow old. I have gotten great joy in watching this show. If I have kids when I grow up, I will make them watch it and I"m sure they'll love it! Now I have to give the word to parents. Most parents in the U.S. watch this show and would know the inappropriate things about it. If your a parent that never watched this show then your INSANE and must LIVE UNDER A ROCK. The show has plenty of sexual dialogue and bad role models. But even though the characters are selfish they will never be forgotten. They are the best cast in the history of TV... The best episode ever aired is also a very risque episode centered on masturbation. "The Contest". Everyone knows this classic episode!! If I got into all the amazing episodes in this show I would be at this computer for a week!! I have seinfeld t-shirts and stuff its really cool. This is THE best comedy ever aired!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 13, 2013

CommonSense is overeacting...AGAIN!

"This show's amazing... Common Sense Media's just over reacting... yet again... over and over, as with everything they rate" Agreed. Common Sense Media is overprotective too much, ThreeDaysGracesGirl. Teenagers already know about the stuff they talk about on this show. I don't watch this show frequently, but it's definitely funny. Teens OK.
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

Seinfeld

A very funny sitcom for just about everyone 10 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

A classic.

It's not as adult as CSM said it was. It's a really funny classic.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed September 28, 2009

Hilariously Dry Comedy Perfect For Anyone over Eleven

This is one of the funniest shows ever produced, and Jerry Seinfeld is one of the funniest men alive. Violence is not a problem. There are a few sexual themes, but most are so euphemised that anyone under twelve won't be able to understand them. Some swearing, but nothing a PG movie wouldn't say. The role models are awful, but they're so amoral that most people wouldn't even dream of emulating these people.
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

i dont understand why you would say no if your kids just "want to watch what daddy/mommy is watching"

Come on!? 14+! ive been watchin it since i was 9, i dont think theres really anything innapropriate, because if their to young for the content, then they probably dont even understand it at all, like the sexual jokes, and the jewish stereotypes
Teen, 15 years old Written byAeio December 11, 2008

awesome show

This is a comedy classic. Jerry is an awesome actor and comedian. I love how george is such a loser but is super funny. also i can never atop laughing whenever i see kramer do his usual stuff. this show is hillarious.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshots April 9, 2008

good stuff

10+ up should watch
Teen, 13 years old Written bydiania234 April 9, 2008

LOved it

This show is great it may have its stupid times but its great show. My favorate show is the soup Nazi. I think everone should watch this show. Its fantastic.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThisistrue July 21, 2015

Watch Seinfeld it's awesome!

I started watching Seinfeld when I was twelve years old and I love it. It doesn't have much inappropriate/adult humor, though things are mentioned once an episode or so. This show is hilarious and common sense media is wrong in the fact that the characters are bad role models. Though some of the things they do are wrong, it's not that bad. Seinfeld is my favorite tv show and you should let kids watch it. The reason I said ten up isn't because it's innapropriate, it's not, but because a lot of the humor is stuff you'll only get if you're eleven and up(I think) You should watch Seinfeld!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 July 18, 2015

Great tv show that is not for little kids

I love this tv show. Most of friends like it too and recommended it to me. It is a funny show that can be a little suggestive at times. My favorite character is Kramer. If your kid is not very mature I would recommend waiting until age 15 or 16. But it is fine for most kids over 13.