All member reviews for Seinfeld

Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Watch this show, too funny to watch!

I watch it sometimes and I like alot of the jokes they make. Lots of funny episodes and things they say.
Teen, 14 years old Written by♪♫music♪♫ March 12, 2011

hilarious show!!!!!!!

i have watched this show ever since i was really really little and i didnt uderstand a majority of the jokes. now that im older i do but when i was a kid i still laughed at the non sexual jokes.... i think teens should be able to watch it as well as little kids who will get nothing out of the inappropriate jokes that DONT make up the whole show
Teen, 13 years old Written byLialay January 16, 2011

Basically the best show out there for teens and adults.

I'll admit, there is some inappropriate content in the majority (if not all) of the episodes to some extent. But the humor overrides any concerns I may have had. "Gotta' love the Sein!" :)
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2011

Great For Mature Tweens :)

Seinfeld is a show about nothing. Except for mild innuendo, mild cursing, and cigar use. Nothing a mature Tween couldnt handle :) Just watch out for two episodes The Contest and The Sponge which contain mature content. :) otherwise love it.!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

What's wrong with you, Common Sense Media?

This show's amazing... Common Sense Media's just over reacting... yet again... over and over, as with everything they rate.
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2010

The Best

I think this is the funniest show ever made.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

This show isn't even that funny, you can watch kids shows and probably laugh a bit more. Everyone in my family agrees this show is overated.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

Awesome , but kind of suggestive at times

This show , like any show , has some tacky episodes . Every once in a while an episode is revolved around some kind of inappropriate subject , but is almost never referred to directly . Some episodes are totally G Rated though .
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl May 4, 2011

Seinfeld is my life!

ok your talking to Seinfeld Freak! my whole life is Seinfeld. LITERALLY! my whole family is constantly quoting Seinfeld. i recently had a Seinfeld birthday. i had a "These pretzels are making me thirsty" cake and a festivus cake. I also got a "no soup for you!" t-shirt. i had a Big Salad for lunch. i ate a candy bar with a knife and fork. i had junior mints and twix and a snapple! ive been watching this show since i was 8. i didnt get most of the humor then. but i do now! Love Cosmo Kramer forever! he is the best character on there. WATCH IT IF U HAVENT WATCHED OR U WILL HEAR FROM THE BIGGEST SEINFELD FAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! well thats about it. remember always: SEINFELD CRAZED!
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed September 28, 2009

Hilariously Dry Comedy Perfect For Anyone over Eleven

This is one of the funniest shows ever produced, and Jerry Seinfeld is one of the funniest men alive. Violence is not a problem. There are a few sexual themes, but most are so euphemised that anyone under twelve won't be able to understand them. Some swearing, but nothing a PG movie wouldn't say. The role models are awful, but they're so amoral that most people wouldn't even dream of emulating these people.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2011

AWESOME

My favorite show....it's the show that my whole family watches together. The jokes are clever, the charectors are hilarious, and it's humour at it's best. The charector's are so loveable despite their selfishness, and admit it, we all have those Seinfeld moments, and there's a bit of them in each of us. THIS show is REAL life. Not them dumb reality shows. This is how people act. People are selfish, people are rude. Get over it. This show is classic and amazing. My lil sis didn't understand the sex jokes but is able to appreciate the show anyways. For everyone to enjoy
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2010

It's great everyone 10 and up should watch it. Common sense has no idea putting it at 14 and up. It's not that bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 16, 2011

Great comedy for older tweens, teens, and adults

This has to be the funnniest show ever on TV. You can relate tons of things back to it; thats why it's so funny. The language and sexual content are pretty mild, also. The sexual sittuations can be strong at times.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDib Ship July 20, 2010

The best TV Show ever made, no joke.

This show is amazing! I would say that despite the rather frequent sexual innuendo, this show should be OK for ages 10 and up. If your child doesn't understand the jokes, then maybe you should wait a little longer, but I learned about sex in 3rd grade. There was a book about sex in my daycare center, and I read the then-disgusting truth. Better to learn earlier! But not too early. This show is the best show of all time, so much better than sleazy Cheers or pretentious Frasier or even the extremeley repetitive Simpsons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

A classic.

It's not as adult as CSM said it was. It's a really funny classic.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 9, 2011

It rocks!!!

The best live-action show I have ever seen!!! Iffy for younger kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrexon August 6, 2010

Great show for most ages

I have watched this show since I was 4, and have always loved it. There are no real concerns, this and Everybody Loves Raymond have always been on the top of my good tv shows list.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2011

Really Good

Funny and a great show for family 12+. If younger than 12 but Mature, you could watch
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008