All teen and kid member reviews for Seinfeld

Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT December 6, 2014

Watch episodes ahead of time

If you're looking for a clean sitcom for the whole family to watch together, you've come to the wrong place. However, there are plenty of appropriate episodes out there. It's just that the characters are really bad role models (in one episode, instead of calling the police when they see a fat guy getting mugged, they laugh and video tape it), there's a lot of product placement (Jerry loves his cereal and many specific candies make iconic appearances), and quite a bit of sex (in what is arguably the best episode ever, the characters have contest to see who can go the longest without masturbating. One could argue that since the word is never said, it will fly over a kid's head, but one could also make an argument that without knowing what they're talking about, the episode isn't funny.). However, there are plenty of clean episodes out there, like The Chinese Restaurant and The Soup Nazi. All in all, if you want to watch this as a family, (assuming that said family consists of at least one child under 12 or 11) watch each episode beforehand to make sure it's ok for everyone (and make sure they know they only watch borderline episodes once).
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2014

Funny! But not tv-pg

well... I hav'nt wahtched every single eposide of this show but I thought I should rewiew it anyway. This show is really funny! Its good to whatch a few of the episodes. This show is rated tv-pg though it really isn't. Thre are many sexual references throughout. (some eposides will have none some it will be the main point) BUT I do relize that to any middleschooler they will hear/talk/think about much worse at school. You really are'nt running a middleschooler by letting them watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAvengingSon98 October 15, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written bythesturgmachine February 16, 2014

Classic Show, a must see

The show in one episode has a few f-words but they're bleeped. There are a few episodes with a few rude sexual things. All and all, it ok for 10.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilikepie367 January 5, 2014

Really funny

The plots aren't very connected so you can just start at almost any episode and it's very funny
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2013

Clasic

Master piece sitcom.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjaacobbbbbb August 1, 2013

It's TV PG

Best classic show ever
Teen, 15 years old Written byJW_Play July 30, 2013

Very funny show

I just turned 15 and I have watched this show and loved it since I was about 10. I have seen every episode and I own the entire series on DVD. I don't think there is much in it that a 10 year old couldn't handle. More serious matters in the show are handled very subtly as well, they tend to not use definitive words for those subjects, like 'The Contest' for instance. It is an incredibly funny show, and I think that everyone should enjoy it.
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Funny

I don't think this show is very good for kids under the age 13. Lots of language and kissing. The most inappropriate episodes include The Handicap spot, the contest and the sponge etc.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFarmgirl2221 August 19, 2012

SEINFELD!!!

OH. MY. GOSH. Seinfeld is the BEST. FLAT OUT BEST. CSM overreacts. I watched it when I was nine.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySumrJo July 12, 2012

Two sides Of A Coin

This show can be VERY funny. On the other hand this show can be VERY VERY inappropriate. It depends on the episodes This show's language isn't horrible. But the language is still there. On occasion the characters will smoke. There can be whole episodes dedicated to the suggestive content. There can be a lot of edgy dialogue. Some episodes barely have any though. As such the show is on pause for 13 and under because the show can be appropriate and funny or it can be the most inappropriate show on television. Parents be careful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLedZepFan98 May 23, 2012

The best sitcom ever

There is nothing bad on this show but the humor may bore anyone under 10
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2011

Great For Mature Tweens :)

Seinfeld is a show about nothing. Except for mild innuendo, mild cursing, and cigar use. Nothing a mature Tween couldnt handle :) Just watch out for two episodes The Contest and The Sponge which contain mature content. :) otherwise love it.!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 9, 2011

It rocks!!!

The best live-action show I have ever seen!!! Iffy for younger kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2011

Really Good

Funny and a great show for family 12+. If younger than 12 but Mature, you could watch
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl May 4, 2011

Seinfeld is my life!

ok your talking to Seinfeld Freak! my whole life is Seinfeld. LITERALLY! my whole family is constantly quoting Seinfeld. i recently had a Seinfeld birthday. i had a "These pretzels are making me thirsty" cake and a festivus cake. I also got a "no soup for you!" t-shirt. i had a Big Salad for lunch. i ate a candy bar with a knife and fork. i had junior mints and twix and a snapple! ive been watching this show since i was 8. i didnt get most of the humor then. but i do now! Love Cosmo Kramer forever! he is the best character on there. WATCH IT IF U HAVENT WATCHED OR U WILL HEAR FROM THE BIGGEST SEINFELD FAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! well thats about it. remember always: SEINFELD CRAZED!
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2011

AWESOME

My favorite show....it's the show that my whole family watches together. The jokes are clever, the charectors are hilarious, and it's humour at it's best. The charector's are so loveable despite their selfishness, and admit it, we all have those Seinfeld moments, and there's a bit of them in each of us. THIS show is REAL life. Not them dumb reality shows. This is how people act. People are selfish, people are rude. Get over it. This show is classic and amazing. My lil sis didn't understand the sex jokes but is able to appreciate the show anyways. For everyone to enjoy
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 16, 2011

Great comedy for older tweens, teens, and adults

This has to be the funnniest show ever on TV. You can relate tons of things back to it; thats why it's so funny. The language and sexual content are pretty mild, also. The sexual sittuations can be strong at times.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrexon August 6, 2010

Great show for most ages

I have watched this show since I was 4, and have always loved it. There are no real concerns, this and Everybody Loves Raymond have always been on the top of my good tv shows list.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDib Ship July 20, 2010

The best TV Show ever made, no joke.

This show is amazing! I would say that despite the rather frequent sexual innuendo, this show should be OK for ages 10 and up. If your child doesn't understand the jokes, then maybe you should wait a little longer, but I learned about sex in 3rd grade. There was a book about sex in my daycare center, and I read the then-disgusting truth. Better to learn earlier! But not too early. This show is the best show of all time, so much better than sleazy Cheers or pretentious Frasier or even the extremeley repetitive Simpsons.