All member reviews for Seinfeld

Teen, 13 years old Written byLialay January 16, 2011

Basically the best show out there for teens and adults.

I'll admit, there is some inappropriate content in the majority (if not all) of the episodes to some extent. But the humor overrides any concerns I may have had. "Gotta' love the Sein!" :)
Teen, 14 years old Written by♪♫music♪♫ March 12, 2011

hilarious show!!!!!!!

i have watched this show ever since i was really really little and i didnt uderstand a majority of the jokes. now that im older i do but when i was a kid i still laughed at the non sexual jokes.... i think teens should be able to watch it as well as little kids who will get nothing out of the inappropriate jokes that DONT make up the whole show
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Watch this show, too funny to watch!

I watch it sometimes and I like alot of the jokes they make. Lots of funny episodes and things they say.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

What's wrong with you, Common Sense Media?

This show's amazing... Common Sense Media's just over reacting... yet again... over and over, as with everything they rate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnn Nonymous January 10, 2015

Know your child.

It is the funniest show I have ever seen! Some jokes and episodes kids would understand, others not. For example, in one episode Kramer drops a junior mint in a man during a live surgery (ok for kids). In another one character is in first class on an airplane while one is in coach (also ok for kids). However, some episodes they talk about masterbation and a lot of episodes talk about sex. The characters often have very short relationships . Excellent show however, if you allow your child to watch Seinfeld make sure you have previewed the episode first because EVERY EPISODE IS DIFFERENT some are inappropriate sexually some aren't.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2013

funny but inappropriate

I think the show is fine but some episodes (the handicap spot, the contest, the non-fat yogurt, the sponge etc) are inappropriate. They talk a lot about having sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 26, 2010

OLDER KIDS ONLY

OLDER KIDS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! (ages 12+)

Beat show ever

Great show for 15 years and up
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

Awesome , but kind of suggestive at times

This show , like any show , has some tacky episodes . Every once in a while an episode is revolved around some kind of inappropriate subject , but is almost never referred to directly . Some episodes are totally G Rated though .
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2010

The Best

I think this is the funniest show ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjaacobbbbbb August 1, 2013

It's TV PG

Best classic show ever
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

i dont understand why you would say no if your kids just "want to watch what daddy/mommy is watching"

Come on!? 14+! ive been watchin it since i was 9, i dont think theres really anything innapropriate, because if their to young for the content, then they probably dont even understand it at all, like the sexual jokes, and the jewish stereotypes
Teen, 15 years old Written byshots April 9, 2008

good stuff

10+ up should watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT December 6, 2014

Watch episodes ahead of time

If you're looking for a clean sitcom for the whole family to watch together, you've come to the wrong place. However, there are plenty of appropriate episodes out there. It's just that the characters are really bad role models (in one episode, instead of calling the police when they see a fat guy getting mugged, they laugh and video tape it), there's a lot of product placement (Jerry loves his cereal and many specific candies make iconic appearances), and quite a bit of sex (in what is arguably the best episode ever, the characters have contest to see who can go the longest without masturbating. One could argue that since the word is never said, it will fly over a kid's head, but one could also make an argument that without knowing what they're talking about, the episode isn't funny.). However, there are plenty of clean episodes out there, like The Chinese Restaurant and The Soup Nazi. All in all, if you want to watch this as a family, (assuming that said family consists of at least one child under 12 or 11) watch each episode beforehand to make sure it's ok for everyone (and make sure they know they only watch borderline episodes once).
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2014

Funny! But not tv-pg

well... I hav'nt wahtched every single eposide of this show but I thought I should rewiew it anyway. This show is really funny! Its good to whatch a few of the episodes. This show is rated tv-pg though it really isn't. Thre are many sexual references throughout. (some eposides will have none some it will be the main point) BUT I do relize that to any middleschooler they will hear/talk/think about much worse at school. You really are'nt running a middleschooler by letting them watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAvengingSon98 October 15, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written bythesturgmachine February 16, 2014

Classic Show, a must see

The show in one episode has a few f-words but they're bleeped. There are a few episodes with a few rude sexual things. All and all, it ok for 10.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilikepie367 January 5, 2014

Really funny

The plots aren't very connected so you can just start at almost any episode and it's very funny
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2013

Clasic

Master piece sitcom.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShane Craig August 14, 2013

The best comedy ever in the history of television.......

Seinfeld is my favorite comedy that has ever been on TV ever! It's absolutely HILARIOUS and awesome. I watch this shows reruns every day. I've seen like every episode like 5 times and classics episodes like, "The Contest" and "The Soup Nazi" like 10 times. When I was younger my dad would always watch this and I would actually be there with him and i enjoyed it even though I was like 5 years old. When I was about 11 I started watching by myself and he was fine with me watching by myself. I watched the whole series all the way through a few times. I laughed the whole way through it, it's a timeless classic show that will NEVER grow old. I have gotten great joy in watching this show. If I have kids when I grow up, I will make them watch it and I"m sure they'll love it! Now I have to give the word to parents. Most parents in the U.S. watch this show and would know the inappropriate things about it. If your a parent that never watched this show then your INSANE and must LIVE UNDER A ROCK. The show has plenty of sexual dialogue and bad role models. But even though the characters are selfish they will never be forgotten. They are the best cast in the history of TV... The best episode ever aired is also a very risque episode centered on masturbation. "The Contest". Everyone knows this classic episode!! If I got into all the amazing episodes in this show I would be at this computer for a week!! I have seinfeld t-shirts and stuff its really cool. This is THE best comedy ever aired!!