All member reviews for Seinfeld

Teen, 13 years old Written byLialay January 16, 2011

Basically the best show out there for teens and adults.

I'll admit, there is some inappropriate content in the majority (if not all) of the episodes to some extent. But the humor overrides any concerns I may have had. "Gotta' love the Sein!" :)
Teen, 14 years old Written by♪♫music♪♫ March 12, 2011

hilarious show!!!!!!!

i have watched this show ever since i was really really little and i didnt uderstand a majority of the jokes. now that im older i do but when i was a kid i still laughed at the non sexual jokes.... i think teens should be able to watch it as well as little kids who will get nothing out of the inappropriate jokes that DONT make up the whole show
Adult Written byyuri13 October 13, 2014

mature content

PG-13:Crude humor include sexual references and some language
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Watch this show, too funny to watch!

I watch it sometimes and I like alot of the jokes they make. Lots of funny episodes and things they say.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

What's wrong with you, Common Sense Media?

This show's amazing... Common Sense Media's just over reacting... yet again... over and over, as with everything they rate.
Adult Written byAdamNY March 14, 2015

This thing needs to be corrected. Otherwise, this is a classic for adults (and mature teens that love it) and up

As I'm someone who needs to be concerned with facts, "Seinfeld" is not a show for children. In one episode, "The Busboy," you can hear Raul (the guest character) saying the F-word outloud, and it was never cut off. Some episodes have crude humor, like one thing George says in masturbation. Some sexual humor. Don't confuse me saying that this show is for mature teens as being that this isn't R-rated. That being said, teens tend to love "Seinfeld" a hell of a lot more than "Friends." Who doesn't? "Friends" is a lame racist show. Jerry, as they would say in the street, has characteristics of hardcore people. He actually brags about having his bad side. George is a hothead. Kramer is a childish, but funny character, that lives in lalaland. And Elaine is funny.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2013

funny but inappropriate

I think the show is fine but some episodes (the handicap spot, the contest, the non-fat yogurt, the sponge etc) are inappropriate. They talk a lot about having sex.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 13, 2013

CommonSense is overeacting...AGAIN!

"This show's amazing... Common Sense Media's just over reacting... yet again... over and over, as with everything they rate" Agreed. Common Sense Media is overprotective too much, ThreeDaysGracesGirl. Teenagers already know about the stuff they talk about on this show. I don't watch this show frequently, but it's definitely funny. Teens OK.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

Awesome , but kind of suggestive at times

This show , like any show , has some tacky episodes . Every once in a while an episode is revolved around some kind of inappropriate subject , but is almost never referred to directly . Some episodes are totally G Rated though .
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2010

The Best

I think this is the funniest show ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 26, 2010

OLDER KIDS ONLY

OLDER KIDS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! (ages 12+)
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed September 28, 2009

Hilariously Dry Comedy Perfect For Anyone over Eleven

This is one of the funniest shows ever produced, and Jerry Seinfeld is one of the funniest men alive. Violence is not a problem. There are a few sexual themes, but most are so euphemised that anyone under twelve won't be able to understand them. Some swearing, but nothing a PG movie wouldn't say. The role models are awful, but they're so amoral that most people wouldn't even dream of emulating these people.

Beat show ever

Great show for 15 years and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byThisistrue July 21, 2015

Watch Seinfeld it's awesome!

I started watching Seinfeld when I was twelve years old and I love it. It doesn't have much inappropriate/adult humor, though things are mentioned once an episode or so. This show is hilarious and common sense media is wrong in the fact that the characters are bad role models. Though some of the things they do are wrong, it's not that bad. Seinfeld is my favorite tv show and you should let kids watch it. The reason I said ten up isn't because it's innapropriate, it's not, but because a lot of the humor is stuff you'll only get if you're eleven and up(I think) You should watch Seinfeld!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byShane Craig August 14, 2013

The best comedy ever in the history of television.......

Seinfeld is my favorite comedy that has ever been on TV ever! It's absolutely HILARIOUS and awesome. I watch this shows reruns every day. I've seen like every episode like 5 times and classics episodes like, "The Contest" and "The Soup Nazi" like 10 times. When I was younger my dad would always watch this and I would actually be there with him and i enjoyed it even though I was like 5 years old. When I was about 11 I started watching by myself and he was fine with me watching by myself. I watched the whole series all the way through a few times. I laughed the whole way through it, it's a timeless classic show that will NEVER grow old. I have gotten great joy in watching this show. If I have kids when I grow up, I will make them watch it and I"m sure they'll love it! Now I have to give the word to parents. Most parents in the U.S. watch this show and would know the inappropriate things about it. If your a parent that never watched this show then your INSANE and must LIVE UNDER A ROCK. The show has plenty of sexual dialogue and bad role models. But even though the characters are selfish they will never be forgotten. They are the best cast in the history of TV... The best episode ever aired is also a very risque episode centered on masturbation. "The Contest". Everyone knows this classic episode!! If I got into all the amazing episodes in this show I would be at this computer for a week!! I have seinfeld t-shirts and stuff its really cool. This is THE best comedy ever aired!!
Adult Written byJon Lovitz May 20, 2009

Wonderful!

I disagree with the statement about how none of the characters are good role models. My son had to get glasses when he was 14. He cried and didn't want to wear them, because he didn't know anybody "cool" who wore them. Then he started watching Seinfeld, and he really liked George. Now he's 27 and happily wears them all the time because of this awesome show. Thanks, Seinfeld!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjaacobbbbbb August 1, 2013

It's TV PG

Best classic show ever
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

Seinfeld

A very funny sitcom for just about everyone 10 and up
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Funny

I don't think this show is very good for kids under the age 13. Lots of language and kissing. The most inappropriate episodes include The Handicap spot, the contest and the sponge etc.
Parent Written bythebluewhale May 30, 2012

seinfeld, i recommend it.

This is a very funny and entertaning tv show for kids 14 years and up. The characters have alot of faults and issuses, but are very likable. The subject matter and language are not appropriate for kids under 14.