All member reviews for Shelldon

Oddball characters overshadow messages in floundering show.

Kid, 9 years old October 30, 2011

horrible animation,does not make sense,not funny and all the characters are creepy looking. The characters are not funny, heroic and they almost kill each other.The mayor does not know any magic and is pathetic. In an end of a episode they were all doing a part, but what are the ladies doing is serving drinks work?
Parent of a 5 year old Written byThe PurThe purp... January 30, 2011

The characters need work.

I don't like this show because its characters are based on stereotypes. The characters are classified by boy/girl hobbies and say to little kids, girls are always into makeup and singing while boys are into skateboarding and rock and roll. The show has some good values, but I don't like that the characters have only gender dominant traits.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byCartoon Lover October 21, 2009
Give an educational value, especially for global warmings. Wonderful series.
Parent Written bySUSANNE THE TEACHER October 12, 2011

GREAT SHOW FOR YOUNGER KIDS - with strong female character

I think this is an excellent show for children between the ages of 4-8. The stories are fun but always have a message about friendship, teamwork, responsibility and self-respect. I think the comment above about the quirky characters is a little too sensitive. There is absolutely no bad language, violence or inappropriate behavior. Were it anymore "toned down" the characters would only preach and not entertain. I also disagree about the girls. ONE is stereotypical, but she is a minor character compared to Connie who is strong, intelligent, independent and respected by all the boys for her intelligence and abilities.
Adult Written byKidBlue909 October 26, 2010

Beautiful and good for the littler ones..

This is beautifully made show that will appeal to the littler viewer. The characters are always learning lessons, and do it with humor.