All teen and kid member reviews for Silent Library

Teen, 13 years old Written byAngel1234567890 March 27, 2011

well, this is......FUNNY! loli mean isnt this funny or wat. i can watch this 20 times a week.
Kid, 9 years old February 1, 2010

awsome i think it should be on more offten

I love it i think that there is nothing bad about it and could be aloud for ages 8 or 7+
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonh1996 February 20, 2011
It's a great show but under 12 shouldnt be watching it
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2011

It's a good show and it's funny, unless you're a SUPER paranoid parent then you'll see nothing wrong with it, I like it :D
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2010

:)!!!! I love this show. It is basically just pure crude humor, like a tween sponge bob
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 26, 2010

Hilarious But Violent

I dare someone to watch this show and not pee their pants out of laughter. The only problem with the show is the violence. Most of the tasks are just downright mean! (Just saying, I saw this one where a guy had to stand in between two rotating apple trees! It looked so painful!) But the show is funny because the people's reactions, not actually the challenges. Great show for anyone 11 and over.
Teen, 13 years old Written byneonnloveeee August 20, 2010

i really like it

It's funny ; I don't see anything wrong with it . (:
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2010

I love silent library! This is one of my favorite shows but does have a few issues. They have one group punishment that refers to foul tasting shots. It is not good to say to put people through humilliation, and pain for money either. But overall this show is age appropiate for kids 12+ like me!
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2010
silent library is hilarious and i wanna be on it i wish they had a season 4 with kids 11 and up
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2010
I love this show its soooooo funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywerewolfgirl February 23, 2010

Perfectly funny!

It's awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

stupid yet interesting

the game's stupid. the things they have to do r whats funny. it keeps me entertained - i guess that's what matters.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySynchronicity June 19, 2009

US version of a hilarious Japanese game show segment. Pretty funny, and excellent by MTV standards

This show, Silent Library, is based on a segment from the Japanese game show "Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!" (translated to "Downtown's This Is No Job for Children!!" or "Downtown's I'm Not An Errand Boy!!"). This Japanese game show's segments (including Silent Library) losing a bet and subsequently being forced to take part in an unpleasant, humiliating, or just plain mean challenge, which is called a batsu (punishment) game. Well, Silent Library is one of these types of segments. In Silent Library, six contestants in a (staged) library are each handed a card, and the contestant holding the yellow card with the skull and crossbones is subject to the batsu game. Some of the games include attaching a balloon to a man and inflating the balloon to bursting, snorting Pixie Sticks, and midgets jumping out of cardboard boxes armed with boxing gloves punching the contestant. You get the idea. True, some of the games are just plain mean, especially the ones involving the electric shocks, but they're not as bad as Fear Factor. Overall, this is a hilarious game show. I hope the people who produced this show do another one based on the "Don't Laugh" segments of the show Silent Library is based on. Now THOSE are HILARIOUS!