All parent member reviews for Sin City Rules

Parent Written byPikey January 3, 2013

Sin City Drools

This show features 5 women who are desperate for recognition, fame, a celebrity title, and perhaps some extra income (courtesy of TLC of course). I can not tell you what it is about because this so called "show" has no plot line. I think it is about Vegas, gambling, facial injections, and 5 menopausal women desperate to reclaim their lost youth and faded beauty. Needless to say, his show portrays women in a superficial and catty light. All these women do is fight in 10 pounds of make up and 6 inches of high heals. Looks are not always what they seem to be, but this is not the case for Sin City Rules. These women look like common street walkers and they sure act like them too. This is especially the case for Lana Fuchs, her sister, and some dead has been mobster's daughter. This show is only capable of one season as this genre was most popular 5 years ago on VH1, when trashy reality t.v was at it's peak (ex: Flavor of Love). Hey ladies of Sin City Rules, You missed the Bret Micheal's Rock of Love Bus!!
Parent Written byGinoT December 11, 2012

Hard to Watch.

These women are soooo into themselves that you just can't get past it. I watched the first episode and all they did was tell the viewers how and why they were better than them. In this economy, with people out of work, I just don't think we need that. I won't watch it again. The timing is just all wrong for this kind of show.