All member reviews for Skunk Fu!

Kung fu critters cute, but some iffy behavior.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 2, 2010

So cute!

This show is sooooo cute! ^_^
Adult Written byindigoskye April 9, 2008

Not very interesting

Too much violence and not much value to the entire showing.
Adult Written byhamilton April 9, 2008

Kids loved it

In the same vein as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Pretty good.

This show is great! It is really funny and has decent animation! I love it!
Parent of a 1, 10, 10, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts February 4, 2012

I HATE IT!!!!!! NOT CUTE OK!!!! GLAD I GOT THAT CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I am so suprised how this show gets a big hit on CSM. It's weird. Not Cute. I hate it. So Glad it got canceled. It never will come back ever again. Cause actually a lot of kids hate this. I hate lots of things about this show. So many things I hate about it It will take years to tell you everything I despise about it. The Skunk is Pathetic. See that pic? NOT KUNG FU! Walt disney would be disapointed. HELLO! Why doesn't anybody get this. The New CN shows are horrible. Especially this, The Problem Solverz, and Johnny Test. And more. Not a list. There is tons of stupid shows on CN right now. Compare this too a cool that is actually funny like the classics. A real show is something like South Park, Invader ZIM, Animaniacs, The Simpsons, Phineas and Ferb, and a disney show that's really talking like House of Mouse. A show that gets us back into the old good days. Mickey Mouse is my hero. And this stupid skunk captured him and farted on his face. Stupid Skunk. And the Characters make me wanna barf. I lost almost all my brain cells watching this horrible show. I don't even know what 2 + 2 = anymore. Nobody's fault. Just CN and the freaks in this show. It only had like 15 episodes. PATHETIC!!! Not cute. CREEPY!!! This show is banned from my house for now on. The Skunk is Naked. And they beat up anybody. Not just evil things. I can't watch like 0.1 seconds of this show!!!! It's annoying! And has a bad message. It ruined House of Mouse and tried to make Kung Fu Panda look bad. Thank you CSM for hating this show. It deserves 1 and 2 stars. And it is very violent. Its for no ages. On IMDB, It got like 4. something stars out of 10. Kids hate it. I'm an adult. What you can't get angry at me. Waste your time if you like it. You'll soon realize that this is one of the most retarted shows on TV. *Evil Laugh* Bye Bye stupid Skunk. We're getting the old shows back. That way, Walt Disney will never find out how idiotic, ugly, dumb, weird, childish, and stupid this show is.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDan Dingus April 28, 2014

ベストコメディ

#bestsitcom
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 5, 2013

Great show

Love it
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

Skunk Fu?! It's more like Skunk Poo!

Uh-oh,what do we have?! A PEICE OF CLICHE GARBAGE! The animation looks like CRAP! OMG,this show is ABYSMAL!
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

SO CUTE!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! 2 STARS? STOP IT COMMON SENSE! ITS SO AWESOME YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THIS SHOW! ITS ALWAYS BEEN AWESOME!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2011

A good show for kids 8 and up!

This is a great show! Too bad they took it off. I wonder why. Anyway... You can still watch online. The violence is very cartoonish, but there is a lot of it. There is some mild sexual references. One of the female characters has a "sexy" body shape. One character likes her. She kisses another character in an episode. But it was on the cheek. Other than that, there is nothing bad about the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylady_rainicorn November 20, 2010

loved it while it lasted

good for young kids i loved it but *cries* its gone
Adult Written byTommypezmaster June 8, 2009

I Love it!

Bring it Back Please!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bychopsockychookfan1 November 15, 2008

i lost six brain cells watching this.

so bad,the worst show ever.its for two year olds! its like a show thats making fun of the chop socky chooks! its a bad show
Teen, 14 years old Written byBunny15 April 9, 2008

I loved it

Skunk Fu! is the most amazing show in the world. The action, the characters I can't get enough of it. But they should give Rabbit more screen time than Skunk.

Decent Show

There ie cartoon kung-fu violence. This show is not that lame actually ignore what CSM say. There is alittle bit of bad behavior but "Master Panda" in this show always teaches Skunk a good-true lesson. The bad behavior about evens up with the good behavior so you decide if you want your kids watching this show
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bypromonkey112 April 9, 2008

Awesome tv show for young children and cartoon loving teens like me

Skunk Fu is a cute show about a skunk a wise panda a cute fox and a bossy rabbit who try to fight the forces of an evil dragon and his army of ninja monkeys led by a nutty baboon the monkeys are the most kid friendly part of the show. I would really reccomend this show for all ages
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

fuuny show!

It's a bit dumb aand cheesy but also very funny and cool! My favorite character is the rabbit!
Adult Written byGazulster April 9, 2008

I enjoy watching it with the children

My children love this show and its one of the few childrens shows I actually enjoy as well. Is there a DVD available?
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

a must see show!

i adore this show!i think more people should watch it!