All member reviews for Smallville

Superman's origin story gets sexier, more violent over time.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysmallvillefan1 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byTorToe April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byRentHeadVCFan April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysrmax00 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDocter14 April 9, 2008

Greayt show for superman fans!!!

The early shows of smallville had some gory stuff and violence. Later episodes are much better than the older ones. I think its the Greatest show ever made. Great for Superman fans.
Adult Written byLorna3 April 9, 2008
I have never missed an episode of this show. I really enjoy watching it.
Adult Written by5t3v3n April 9, 2008

i so love this show!

i think this is one of the best tv shows ever,i cant get enough of smallville,but i do wish they would show 2hours instead of 1hour.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPizzafrog677 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhansraj April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybananabrain04 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMovie_Nerd101 April 9, 2008

was good

`got stupid, not worth your time now
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bysummergal93 April 9, 2008

awesome t.v show!

I love Smallville!! I've loved it ever since my friend introduced me to it and now we are both big fans!! This show is sci/fi and is just an updated version of Superman. All the usal characters are back, along with some new ones, like for example, Oliver Queen. It does have alot of violence, a little language problem, and some making out scenes in it, which is why I think you have to be at least 13 to watch the show. But other than that, it's a very good suspensful show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKrya474 April 9, 2008

Fav tv show

this show is for superman fans!
Adult Written bycapitalkid April 9, 2008

Brilliant TV Show

Excellent TV show. Yes, sometimes there is some moderate adult content, so listen to the classification voice-over at the beginning of the episode if you're worried. But, very good storylines, well done acting.
Adult Written byDrummer April 9, 2008

i love this show because i love superman anyone can watch this show
Parent Written byedk012 April 9, 2008

Overall very good, but some episodes are TV-14

I've really enjoyed watching this show over the past couple of years (reruns and new episodes). My teenagers and I watch it together and they enjoy it as well. Better to TIVO and then watch because some episodes are TV-14 and you want to have the option of fast forwarding or at least discussing it with your kids.
Adult Written byKormek April 9, 2008

Epic Show

Smallville is an epic twist on the Superman mythology. Great story lines. Great characters. Awesome plots and twists. Nice adding with other characters from the Superman comics with baddies and good guys. Green Arrow, The Flash, Cyborg, Zod and many more appear. Even Supergirl!! A must see for superman fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclarkkent3000 April 9, 2008

i love it

man i think tom welling is so hot!! and when ever the new shows come out it leaves you hangin' wanting more... but in the old seasons there was a little scary stuff but not a lot. but over all if i could rate it 1-10000000000000 i would say 10000000000000!!!