Sonny spin-off offers family-friendly sketch comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byaida3n June 17, 2011

load of rubbish!!!!!!

im watching it right now and it sucks!! the humour is so immature and im 12! it has parodies about willow smith and other things that small children wont understand. my advice to everyone is to not waste their time with this cr*p. I think that it might have been able to be fuuny if demi lovato was still in it... I miss her :(
Adult Written byKatakama June 24, 2011

Just bad

There is no reason to watch this whatsoever. It seems that Disney has jumped on the "Stupidity=Comedy" bandwagon. It is nothing but awful sketches one after another.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2012

All That>So Random

It's just a rip off of All That from Nickelodeon... I mean seriously, "tantrum girl" is just "Ask Ashley" but 1,000,000 times worse.
Parent Written byyoyoarm2 July 25, 2011

Fast-paced, relax & enjoy the corny jokes! SNL for young kids.

I like the way this show breaks away from the Disney formula. I feel like we are watching a clean cut version of Saturday Night Live. I think it is important for kids to develop a healthy, silly, sense of humor and this shows does a pretty good job of feeding that. While the "product placement" of other Disney stable singers/entertainers is obvious, it is not offensive. In fact, there are parodies of commercials that we found hysterical such as the "Bedazzle Zit" piece featuring a "Katy Perry" character - well done!
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2012

Just like all disney comedy shows, terrible jokes, writers who look at paper while saying their lines, and would put any1 in the universe to sleep if it wasn't for the 100 decibel laugh tracks every couple of nanoseconds!
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written bymommy2005 July 27, 2012

Bad Show

This show is not suitable for kids. I can not believe Disney would air this. It's just plain crazy. I have seen clips of this & think it's not suitable for kids.
Adult Written byCharlie Fan August 7, 2011

Slapstick Comedy not for kids!

slapstick comedy trying to be SNL. It's not even close to being funny especially not okay for kids. Right now they aired some song about ketchup and the girl is on top of a dining table playing with ketchup squirting it all over everybody's faces and clothes and food. SO RANDOM = SLAPSTICK some kid just sneezed on some person's face. How awful.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 21, 2016
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2014

So Random or So Dumb?

The show is awful. Not only is it not funny but it also sends bad messages like "You're ugly, so everyone should hate you". What they say is "humour" I say is people who don't know how to act screaming at you from the TV.
Parent of an infant, 3, 9, 10, and 17 year old Written byMyNameIsBeaver April 17, 2013

How random can this get???

My kids never liked this show, They thought the jokes were too corny and made fun of things like Lady GaGa and mannequins, They are young adults, so they should teach kids how to behave, their acting is really really "odd" in a way and it's mainly all over the place, If you a SWAC fan, then this is sorta for you, Demi added to SWAC, but without her, it seems boring. You can easily tell this is all cheesy and made to portray other things. Their acting has a tone that makes it seem so obvious and not professional, There is famous stars that sing at the end, so my kids like dancing to it, Slapstick and dating humor, does not teach kids anything, Mindlessness in their heads. They actually make fun of fans of things they like and someone said they felt offended by their race and what they wore. I agree, humor like this isn't really funny, it's cheesy and dry, nothing new, all they do is wear wigs and say funny stuff, songs are annoying, glad this ended, No kid liked this! Not even 10! Not even 18! I cannot beat the laugh tracks either, the laugh tracks are like the main actors in every scene. HaHa HaHa everywhere! It shows that its not funny and it can only attract fake audiences! (No offense to who thinks its funny) Watchable if you are 1 years old.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s August 18, 2012

I'd rather watch "All That" than this!

When this show came on, I actually liked it. But when I got addicted to the show "All That", I realized that "So Random" is such a rip-off and it's too gross. I stopped watching it when I became addicted to "All That".
Teen, 15 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 22, 2012

More like "So Crappy!"

HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! This show is horrid! It should get 1 star! Not 4 stars! Anyways ways this show is corny and it's a rip-off of All That! The teens on the show are so annoying and stupid! It is filled with teenage stereotypes! LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME! It is just more teen crap from Disney,soooo I'd only recommend this show to braindead little girls who whine all the time,and love listening to Justin Bieber.'Nuff said!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGeorgia Smith May 31, 2012

So Random should be axed!

After enduring the agonizing torture of watching 'So Random'. The irritating and annoying voices stay locked inside your head; like a horrific nightmare clawing its way through your brain and implanting itself there, so that you'll never forget it. Ever..
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byhas62372 November 4, 2011

Another Disney Dud

This show started out great and now has taken things way too far. The language and behavior coming from their skits is setting a horrible example for my children. My kids are dying to watch it, but unfortunately they also mimic it.
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2015

Only dumbheads would understand.

There's no humor (But what do you expect, we're talking about Disney Channel), the parents are absent (AGAIN), and it is ripping off Incredible Crew. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 12, 2012

I'm glad it's gone! It should've ended sooner!

Whoever likes this should be put in a mental hospital for life. This is awful. I'm glad it's gone now! SwaC is better than this. It should've been called "So Trash!"
Teen, 14 years old Written byLily456789123 December 27, 2011

Not a good show, and can be offensive

Hi, I’m Lily. I’ve been watching the show, but honestly, I think the show can be offensive in some ways, because of traditions or races. I understand it is suppose to be funny, it’s just that it can be offensive in some ways to different people. I think that it shouldn’t do anything with different cultures or races. But, a lot of the time, its not funny. So Random isn’t a good show. It’s sort off mean and some of the sketches are not appropriate for young viewers. There are plenty other ideas out there, just this one isn’t a good one. There are some ups and downs to it. 1 UP. The musical guests 2. DOWN The show can be inappropriate 3. DOWN Show is offensive for some races
Teen, 14 years old Written bylauraxyo December 24, 2011

Complete rip-off of 'All That' If you want to see a good sketch comedy for kids watch 'All That' on Nick instead
Teen, 13 years old Written bybaseballrockz November 30, 2011

dumbest show EVER

okay for 7 and up, but the shows not funny, really dumb, just save your time and dont watch it
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

I'm very glad this is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Disney keeps being lazy,they might need to take their channel off! So Random was SUCH a rip-off of All That! How dare Disney does better than Nick! If they don't cancel their HALF teenybopper sitcoms,i'd like to say...KILL YOUR CHANNEL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU NOWADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!