All member reviews for So Random!

Sonny spin-off offers family-friendly sketch comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byaida3n June 17, 2011

load of rubbish!!!!!!

im watching it right now and it sucks!! the humour is so immature and im 12! it has parodies about willow smith and other things that small children wont understand. my advice to everyone is to not waste their time with this cr*p. I think that it might have been able to be fuuny if demi lovato was still in it... I miss her :(
Adult Written byKatakama June 24, 2011

Just bad

There is no reason to watch this whatsoever. It seems that Disney has jumped on the "Stupidity=Comedy" bandwagon. It is nothing but awful sketches one after another.
Parent Written byyoyoarm2 July 25, 2011

Fast-paced, relax & enjoy the corny jokes! SNL for young kids.

I like the way this show breaks away from the Disney formula. I feel like we are watching a clean cut version of Saturday Night Live. I think it is important for kids to develop a healthy, silly, sense of humor and this shows does a pretty good job of feeding that. While the "product placement" of other Disney stable singers/entertainers is obvious, it is not offensive. In fact, there are parodies of commercials that we found hysterical such as the "Bedazzle Zit" piece featuring a "Katy Perry" character - well done!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s August 18, 2012

I'd rather watch "All That" than this!

When this show came on, I actually liked it. But when I got addicted to the show "All That", I realized that "So Random" is such a rip-off and it's too gross. I stopped watching it when I became addicted to "All That".
Adult Written byjacey23 June 5, 2012

so randoms rubbish

its rubbish i dont even know how they have a tv show
Parent of a 3, 6, and 8 year old Written byLiveYourLife March 27, 2012

My daughters favorite show.My son doesn't care for it,except the Tony Hawk episode.
Adult Written bygenevievecosmos? August 28, 2015

"So Random"? More like "So Retarded"

Seriously? People think this show is funny? I'm over here laughing at people saying "It's amazing" and giving it so much praise. It's like Disney Channel thinks stupidity is humorous and funny. The jokes in "So Random" are so lame. Nothing funny. Nothing at all. My little sister, who is 9, even agrees on this. If I could sum up what "So Random" is made up of in one word, that word would be "Retarded". Everything about "So random" is retarded. NOTHING about it is funny. The jokes are lame and corny. They TRY to be funny but in the end, they are not.
Educator Written byBobthezealot August 3, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byilikepie367 June 4, 2014

um how does this have 4 stars?

seriously how
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2014

So Random or So Dumb?

The show is awful. Not only is it not funny but it also sends bad messages like "You're ugly, so everyone should hate you". What they say is "humour" I say is people who don't know how to act screaming at you from the TV.
Written byAnonymous September 21, 2013

SO #$#@#ed Up!

I'm really sorry guys but this show sucks. Why does it have 4 stars? It should have one star, nothing MORE! I know I sai I like this show on my previous account but now looking back at it, it's stupid. Please don't waste any of your time on this junk by watching it, cause I HATE IT!!!!
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Eating disorders are a "joke"?!

So if you are a parent who supports the show, wait until you hear this.... Okay, so the show is a sketch comedy show with bad humor. Well you may think it's harmless, but there is this one episode that has been removed due to this. It is no longer on air, but it is an easy search on youtube (search So Random eating disorder). So this sketch in an episode is about a boy named Angus who is a model. His girlfriend invites him over to her parents house so they can meet him. Here are a few lines from the sketch (some inrelavent parts are left out) Girlfriend: Angus only eats one full meal a week! Ask him why! Angus: My agents always on me about looking my best! She says "Angus, if you eat too many calories, you will get the georbs (that line makes no sense to me but okay) Girlfriends mom: No carbs? Well no mash potatos for you then! Angus: (Actually, his accent is so bad that i can barley understand this line) But i think you can get it by now
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

They Ripped Off All That A Awesome Show From The 90's.That Show Is All That. I Used To Have A Birthmark On My Forehead.I Watched So Random!And They Said,Tired Of That Mole??(Thats What I Had A Mole.)And They Kept Blabbing How Moles R So Ugly And Blahhhhhh.It Really Hurt My Feelings.I Later Had My Mole Removed Because Of Bullying.And.....Because Of This Show!Do The Writers Know That They Just Made Fun Of A People Who Had Birthmarks???But The Writers Didn't Stop At Moles.They Made Fun Of People With Pimples,People Who Smell Weird...ETC.This Show Can Really Hurt Your Feeling And Has Lousy Sketches.Both Sonny And A Chance And This Are TRASH And Should Not Be Watched Cause Of Immature Content.P.S. Check Out My Review Of Sonny With A Chance.The Title Is:2 Much. I Agree With MoviesAreForMe . If You Want To Watch A GOOD Sketch Comedy Show,Watch All That,And Maybe Even MAD Or Incredible Crew.Update:6/28/2013 I Agree With kimberly Mitchell.What She Said Was:Walt Disney Would Not Be Proud.I Began To Think Of That.Many Of The Things Disney Produced Walt Disney Would Not Be Proud Of.This,And Many More He Would Probably Not Be Proud Of... Walt Disney Was A Genuis With His Micky Mouse Cartoons,Chip And Dale Cartoons,And Any Other Things He Created.Not This.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 22, 2013

So Random? More like So Idiotic.

Another failure from Disney Channel. Disney needs to get their stuff together. Most of their new shows SUCK. So Random is a very annoying show and the cast is really stupid. I'm glad So Random is FINALLY cancelled. *starts doing a happy dance*. I'm glad Hannah Montana is cancelled too. Now if only Disney cancels their worst show.... AUSTIN & ALLY.
Parent of an infant, 3, 9, 10, and 17 year old Written byMyNameIsBeaver April 17, 2013

How random can this get???

My kids never liked this show, They thought the jokes were too corny and made fun of things like Lady GaGa and mannequins, They are young adults, so they should teach kids how to behave, their acting is really really "odd" in a way and it's mainly all over the place, If you a SWAC fan, then this is sorta for you, Demi added to SWAC, but without her, it seems boring. You can easily tell this is all cheesy and made to portray other things. Their acting has a tone that makes it seem so obvious and not professional, There is famous stars that sing at the end, so my kids like dancing to it, Slapstick and dating humor, does not teach kids anything, Mindlessness in their heads. They actually make fun of fans of things they like and someone said they felt offended by their race and what they wore. I agree, humor like this isn't really funny, it's cheesy and dry, nothing new, all they do is wear wigs and say funny stuff, songs are annoying, glad this ended, No kid liked this! Not even 10! Not even 18! I cannot beat the laugh tracks either, the laugh tracks are like the main actors in every scene. HaHa HaHa everywhere! It shows that its not funny and it can only attract fake audiences! (No offense to who thinks its funny) Watchable if you are 1 years old.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Great Show

I'm at my last straw with you 90s kids. Stop being ridiculous,All That is a completely different show. The 90s age wasn't the golden age of anything. You are bored adults who are looking for things to complain about online. The 90s kids pick on the 200's kids. I've seen this go in generation after generation. Do any of you realize that you had good tv shows but don'tonline picking and prodding at other people please. Let a new generation have fun for once. Anyway So Random is a great show. Parents : This show is meant for kids. You're not going to be entertained by it. Go watch sonething that you want to watch. Don't be rude. You're all acting as horrible role models for your children who will hopefully grow up to be kinder than you. No offense you had good shows don't be rude. :( You're too old for the younger generation now.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

I'm very glad this is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Disney keeps being lazy,they might need to take their channel off! So Random was SUCH a rip-off of All That! How dare Disney does better than Nick! If they don't cancel their HALF teenybopper sitcoms,i'd like to say...KILL YOUR CHANNEL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU NOWADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 12, 2012

I'm glad it's gone! It should've ended sooner!

Whoever likes this should be put in a mental hospital for life. This is awful. I'm glad it's gone now! SwaC is better than this. It should've been called "So Trash!"
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2012

Just like all disney comedy shows, terrible jokes, writers who look at paper while saying their lines, and would put any1 in the universe to sleep if it wasn't for the 100 decibel laugh tracks every couple of nanoseconds!
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 4, 2012

Occasionally funny!

This sketch comedy is like Saturday Night Live, but for kids. Sometimes it is funny, but to be honest, I think MAD on Cartoon Network is way funnier! There's nothing really too inappropriate for kids in this show. If you and your family are into SNL, then you'd probably get a kick out of So Random!, although I do recommend watching MAD instead!