All teen and kid member reviews for So Random!

Teen, 13 years old Written byaida3n June 17, 2011

load of rubbish!!!!!!

im watching it right now and it sucks!! the humour is so immature and im 12! it has parodies about willow smith and other things that small children wont understand. my advice to everyone is to not waste their time with this cr*p. I think that it might have been able to be fuuny if demi lovato was still in it... I miss her :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s August 18, 2012

I'd rather watch "All That" than this!

When this show came on, I actually liked it. But when I got addicted to the show "All That", I realized that "So Random" is such a rip-off and it's too gross. I stopped watching it when I became addicted to "All That".
Teen, 14 years old Written byilikepie367 June 4, 2014

um how does this have 4 stars?

seriously how
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2014

So Random or So Dumb?

The show is awful. Not only is it not funny but it also sends bad messages like "You're ugly, so everyone should hate you". What they say is "humour" I say is people who don't know how to act screaming at you from the TV.
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Eating disorders are a "joke"?!

So if you are a parent who supports the show, wait until you hear this.... Okay, so the show is a sketch comedy show with bad humor. Well you may think it's harmless, but there is this one episode that has been removed due to this. It is no longer on air, but it is an easy search on youtube (search So Random eating disorder). So this sketch in an episode is about a boy named Angus who is a model. His girlfriend invites him over to her parents house so they can meet him. Here are a few lines from the sketch (some inrelavent parts are left out) Girlfriend: Angus only eats one full meal a week! Ask him why! Angus: My agents always on me about looking my best! She says "Angus, if you eat too many calories, you will get the georbs (that line makes no sense to me but okay) Girlfriends mom: No carbs? Well no mash potatos for you then! Angus: (Actually, his accent is so bad that i can barley understand this line) But i think you can get it by now
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

They Ripped Off All That A Awesome Show From The 90's.That Show Is All That. I Used To Have A Birthmark On My Forehead.I Watched So Random!And They Said,Tired Of That Mole??(Thats What I Had A Mole.)And They Kept Blabbing How Moles R So Ugly And Blahhhhhh.It Really Hurt My Feelings.I Later Had My Mole Removed Because Of Bullying.And.....Because Of This Show!Do The Writers Know That They Just Made Fun Of A People Who Had Birthmarks???But The Writers Didn't Stop At Moles.They Made Fun Of People With Pimples,People Who Smell Weird...ETC.This Show Can Really Hurt Your Feeling And Has Lousy Sketches.Both Sonny And A Chance And This Are TRASH And Should Not Be Watched Cause Of Immature Content.P.S. Check Out My Review Of Sonny With A Chance.The Title Is:2 Much. I Agree With MoviesAreForMe . If You Want To Watch A GOOD Sketch Comedy Show,Watch All That,And Maybe Even MAD Or Incredible Crew.Update:6/28/2013 I Agree With kimberly Mitchell.What She Said Was:Walt Disney Would Not Be Proud.I Began To Think Of That.Many Of The Things Disney Produced Walt Disney Would Not Be Proud Of.This,And Many More He Would Probably Not Be Proud Of... Walt Disney Was A Genuis With His Micky Mouse Cartoons,Chip And Dale Cartoons,And Any Other Things He Created.Not This.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 22, 2013

So Random? More like So Idiotic.

Another failure from Disney Channel. Disney needs to get their stuff together. Most of their new shows SUCK. So Random is a very annoying show and the cast is really stupid. I'm glad So Random is FINALLY cancelled. *starts doing a happy dance*. I'm glad Hannah Montana is cancelled too. Now if only Disney cancels their worst show.... AUSTIN & ALLY.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Great Show

I'm at my last straw with you 90s kids. Stop being ridiculous,All That is a completely different show. The 90s age wasn't the golden age of anything. You are bored adults who are looking for things to complain about online. The 90s kids pick on the 200's kids. I've seen this go in generation after generation. Do any of you realize that you had good tv shows but don'tonline picking and prodding at other people please. Let a new generation have fun for once. Anyway So Random is a great show. Parents : This show is meant for kids. You're not going to be entertained by it. Go watch sonething that you want to watch. Don't be rude. You're all acting as horrible role models for your children who will hopefully grow up to be kinder than you. No offense you had good shows don't be rude. :( You're too old for the younger generation now.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

I'm very glad this is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Disney keeps being lazy,they might need to take their channel off! So Random was SUCH a rip-off of All That! How dare Disney does better than Nick! If they don't cancel their HALF teenybopper sitcoms,i'd like to say...KILL YOUR CHANNEL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU NOWADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 12, 2012

I'm glad it's gone! It should've ended sooner!

Whoever likes this should be put in a mental hospital for life. This is awful. I'm glad it's gone now! SwaC is better than this. It should've been called "So Trash!"
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2012

Just like all disney comedy shows, terrible jokes, writers who look at paper while saying their lines, and would put any1 in the universe to sleep if it wasn't for the 100 decibel laugh tracks every couple of nanoseconds!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

So Dumb is what this garbage should've been called.

This show is a rip-off of All That! This show is so annoying and braindead! It is horrible,and i'm sooooooooooo glad it's cancelled! If you've never seen this crap while it lasted,don't bother watching a rerun!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 22, 2012

More like "So Crappy!"

HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! This show is horrid! It should get 1 star! Not 4 stars! Anyways ways this show is corny and it's a rip-off of All That! The teens on the show are so annoying and stupid! It is filled with teenage stereotypes! LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME! It is just more teen crap from Disney,soooo I'd only recommend this show to braindead little girls who whine all the time,and love listening to Justin Bieber.'Nuff said!
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

So Funny!

This show is great for kids who just want to laugh.I don't see why parents don't like it.My family watches it together .
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2012

All That>So Random

It's just a rip off of All That from Nickelodeon... I mean seriously, "tantrum girl" is just "Ask Ashley" but 1,000,000 times worse.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGeorgia Smith May 31, 2012

So Random should be axed!

After enduring the agonizing torture of watching 'So Random'. The irritating and annoying voices stay locked inside your head; like a horrific nightmare clawing its way through your brain and implanting itself there, so that you'll never forget it. Ever..
Teen, 13 years old Written byj78 May 12, 2012

Teen, 13 years old Written bylevelupfreak12 March 27, 2012

Great show!

This show is hillarious it's so funny. I love it some of the sketches aren't as funny as others but its still funny. My favorite sketch is probably Tantrum Girl (it reminds me of my little sister) It's not inapropiate and everyone can enjoy it boys and girls and even parents! My mom loves it sometimes she watches new episodes with us (she espcially loves the Angus sketches) It's an all around good show and probably my favorite on Disney :D
Teen, 14 years old Written bysaint-bernard March 26, 2012

ID RATHER watch any other show

Id rather watch any other show then watch this show. i was sick and my little brother and sisters put this on in my room this show pretty much made me have nightmares and have my fever go up and send me to the hospital problems with this show 1. horrible comedy there sketches are pretty stupid there not even funny some of them are like hickory dikorry dock detectives who are investigating humpty dumpty who fell of the wall and half the time there yelling and talking with very very fake voices and also very badly portrade celebertys they mite be trying to do that but there trying to hard. 2.charecters are something out of a 2 year olds books they talk in very fake accesents 3.actors are horrible they have horrible speaking voices and they dont now how to act they have loud voices and very fake comical voices that are really anoyying if young kids watch this they are most likely think its ok to have there pants all the way down to there ankles out in public here are some clips so you can see what i mean
Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2012

Its alright I guess I get a giggle sometimes. Guest stars suck big-time.