All teen and kid member reviews for So Random!

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2011

How stupid can you get

This show is really bad the sketches are sooooooo stupid its a snl for little kids and it sucks!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2011

I HATE So Random

I HATE so random it is a stupid show, and i think people shouden't watch it there just trying to copy from saturday night live and i think the show should be cancled Who's with me?
Kid, 11 years old November 12, 2011

a good show for kids but bad for todlers.

a good show for kids but bad for todlers. the skecthes comedies on nick are WAY better and more appropiate. Heck Even Drake and Josh is more appropiate than this, this show is just like Icarly. the skecthes are just lame. so this is mainly a shiow for like 7 year olds.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

So Ramdom

It's better then Sonny With a Chance however it would exseed expestasions if it had Demi in it. At least she still does music.!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheJoe.F November 7, 2011

So Awful

I'm sorry but my sister watches this and I MUST SAY SOMETHING. This show IS HORRIBLE. And I have seen many disney shows because of my sister and this is the worst one. Disney is only doing this for money. Poor talented, annoying actors who can't make it to real shows and movies and just want an easy way to be celebrities. Jokes make no sense and have been used before. I'm sorry for being this hateful but if your child happens to like this show just like my sister, the possibility that you won't like it will be very High. I mean, really what happened to the good old days like Mickey mouse and Lilo and Stitch? Even suite Life(Old one) was good. I'm sorry but Your not going to get a nice show that the whole family can gather round at night, instead you are going to get most of the family call it a day and find a way to disable the channel before the youngest one in the family gets attatched to it. If that happens, You'll be looking forward to a So Random day for the rest of your life!
Kid, 8 years old October 30, 2011

Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2011

So Random

This show is very funny and has nothing bad in it.
Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

So Random!

So Random Is A Disappointing Spin off For Sonny With A Chance.It Has No Good Sketches At All And 95% Are Just Inappropriate And Again, Disappointing. Overall So Random! Is A Very Bad Show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmiler_444 October 22, 2011

SO RUBBISH not so random

NOT FOR KIDS WHO LIKE TO BE ENTERTAINED this show is the worst show ever to come on TV im really upset because I enjoy sonny with a chance alot but they have just ruined it for me and i hope this show gets banned from TV and i hope no one watches it also the jokes are the worst ever and they are not funny!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 12, 2011

This show is great. I know some of the sketches are HORIBLE and stupid. (A.k.a. Zombie Man! Why did they bring him back?) But the other ones are hilarious! (A.k.a. Wheel Of Fortune parody) This show is funny and for all ages!
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

SO RANDOM: A bad show thriving off a great origin

When I first heard about SO RANDOM!, I was excited. Hopefully this could incorporate what SONNY forgot to and make the canon into an even better Disney figure. When I first saw the series, it did the exact opposite in my opinion. Sketch ideas were promising but not at all presenting, and sometimes it seemed merely to photocopy just because it ran out of sketch ideas. In the end, SO RANDOM! is a disappointing Disney title that may have the honor of the first sketch comedy, but definitely not the best sketch comedy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySkippySounds12 September 9, 2011

i think this is one of the best shows on disney channel! yes, despite the fact that not all of the sketches are funny (like "roadkill mcgill's roadside diner," which is just plain offensive to rednecks), the show is still fun to watch. there's mild flirting, and in two sketches, a male model acts all homos----l and talks about his "SHINS..." the violence is supposed to happen but isn't actually shown, and for the product placement, some of the characters are real, like harry potter and captain jack sparrow. other than that, the show is HILIARIOUS! i wouldn't be surprised if this was shown at midnight like SNL.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAuboisAcadiaStudios September 5, 2011

it's more commercials then story

i've seen a few episodes and thin k it's okay. The humor is sometimes funny, most of the time making fun of famous people, which might not be best for younger kids. I also think that there's hardly any humor part in the show. They'll play 2 or 3 little skits, do a commercial, then a few more, commercial. Some of the bands are good and catchy.
Kid, 11 years old September 4, 2011

Funny show

this is very funny BUT it's NOT met for adults or teens (well maybe 13 year old's) this is BETTER than Sonny with a chance the only reason So random! Has so many bad reviews is because it's mainly reviewed by teens and adults i bet you that if you asked some KIDS what they thought there would be a lot of them saying that it's funny
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

not good

sonny with a chance was stupid and so random was weierd i like the far east movement becuse its the only non- disney singer on i hate kicking daises they will guest star on so randon
Kid, 6 years old August 23, 2011

One of the best shows on TV! Kids version of SNL. I watch it even when my kids are not.
Teen, 13 years old Written byi<3edwardculln123 August 21, 2011

great spin off

this show is hilarious! it was a creative way for a spin off. the scketches are so funny my favorite is "the coolest kid in school". the geust stars are uasualy pretty decent and its and enjoyable show for evtyone
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2011

great and funny

honestley i dont know what some of you guys are thinking. so YOU dont like it, big whoop. but this show is aimed at kids from 10-12 so, GET A GRIP
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

I hate this show sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I like Shake It Up more.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina August 14, 2011

Only show I can stomich on Disney...

I like this show compared to Wizards of Waverly Place (which used to be good), A.N.T farm (plain dumb) , and Shake it up (*barf*). It's funny and is like a saturday night live for kids! :) Don't listen to what all the others are saying it's actully a very good show :)