All member reviews for So Random!

Teen, 14 years old Written bykatcar12 August 13, 2011

NOT FUNNY and some insulting lines!

It's supposed to be a hilarious show. But It has never made me laugh. Not even once. A lot of the sketches are very clever but they are boring. NOT FUNNY! They have some lines in there too that may insult certain people! They made fun of Billy Mays in one episode; that's not cool!!! They shouldntve made fun of a dead guy, that just isn't right! They also promote anorexia in one segment. Not cool! I wouldn't want my kids watching this trash!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatsaremyfriends August 11, 2011

It hurts to use the word "random" now

Sonny with a chance might have been one of the best shows played on disney channel, but this is total crap. It's probably the dumbest thing on TV (yeah, dumber than the bachelor and lost). I said it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoverNumber101 August 9, 2011

Not what you would think...

I hate it. I am normally a fan of Disney but this spin-off is not cool. It is funny but I try to avoid it. I was hoping for something better but its just disappointing.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2011

This is my FAVORITE show! i love it! everyone should watch it!
Kid, 10 years old August 7, 2011

YOU COULD PUT THIS SHOW IN A TOILet

Ok well I think that all that and Amanda show is better! Exmaple: u say so random is say all that U say drake and Josh I say kenan and U say icarly is say Amanda show Kids shows are so messed up now
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 August 4, 2011

Hope it gets better

It's disappointing because I was hoping it would be a kid version of SNL or a new version of MMC (The All-New Mickey Mouse Club) Most of the skits are lame in my opinion
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheNotYetFamous August 2, 2011

Entertaining at times.

It's like SNL, for your kids. Good skits and I think it's wonderful for children 11-12 yrs. But age 9 is appropriate for this show. This is a show where you either love it or hate it, but I like it so it's just fine.
Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2011

AWFUL!!!!

This is the dumbest show on television! On the Wheel of Fortune one, I watched the first few seconds of it and nearly barfed. They made Fred more annoying than on YouTube! I'm no Taylor Swift fan, but they completely insulted her and her songs! Willow Smith was played by a boy! My friend loves this show and she always sings the annoying songs like, Socks with Sandals, (and in there, the boys have short shorts,) and Animals are Fun to Touch??? I have no idea how THOSE are funny! Do not scar your kids by putting this show on your TV!
Teen, 16 years old Written byiamtheKING July 30, 2011

its funny

so random is a good show love disney did good with this show i always watch really funny most PARENTS just dont hav a sense of humor and THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT SO RANDOM IS MADE FOR KIDS NOT ADULTS SO WHATS FUNNY TO THEM IS NOT FUNNY TO U
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2011

Wrost Show I Every Watch, Rip Off

Not funny, no humor at all, the only good thing about this show is that famous people go there dont even bother watching it, every time i see this is on tv i change the channel. WORST SHOW EVER!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2011

Alright, most sketches are just stupid.

Most of the sketches aren't really funny at all. Just a little chuckle is all I get. The funny sketches are Tantrum Girl, Jack Sparrow, Spanish with Reynaldo, and Strawberry Shortbread, and Socks n' Sandals. Like a version of Saturday Night Live. Other then that, little sniffs and chuckles are all I get. Laugh out loud and tears are rare. It's not a total miss, but it's not a total hit either. I want Sunny back.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytv1298 July 14, 2011

Awful.

very unoriginal. Probably one of the worst shows ever. Disney has gone way down... You wont laugh once. My little sister fell asleep and I was noticing lots of accents and ideas I had heard and seen millions times before. Terrible..
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2011

Not bad

It's okay.Some sketches are corny,but some are funny. :P
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2011

Great show

SO funny!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

I miss Sonny

Alright the show doesn't add up in terms of casting. Why is Chad there? Well in the newest episode (Tony Hawk), Chad says that he agreed to be on So Random! if he got to advertise Mackenzie Falls on So Random! which doesn't make much sense but hey I am sooo glad that something from SWAC was mentioned The only good episode was "Selena Gomez" and the rest of the episodes are terrible. I still watch it because I like the cast but the sketches are lame, cheesy, loud, and plain stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDisney Rules July 11, 2011

Ep1 Sucks but the rest are worth it

I have to agree that the first episode was really bad except the Tantrum Girl sketch. But episodes 2 and on are really good. Its not anything like All That except that its a sketch comedy. Their jokes are humorous and believable. I think that with or without Demi there, Disney shouldve still made the change to So Random. Another great idea from Disney. They need to keep it up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarsong4 July 7, 2011

poopy

there is poop in EVERY scetch...... in toilots and out. they throw it at another and give poop out in the audience. just way to poopy
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2011

the show is awesome

with sonny moving on this show had no sense but with Stirling aka Chad joining the show it was got some jokes that would crack you up so hard that you wanna play it 20 times and if you don't like the show i say don't watch Disney channel at all because there gonna play it all the time because it is so new if there is another show you like on Disney try watching your favorite shows only.
Teen, 13 years old Written byqueenofrandom4ever June 28, 2011

Awful Show that is NOT funny

This show is a waste of time. It is just toilet humor and other really disgusting things. I am very dissapointed in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byorangetiger June 26, 2011

Fine

I always like the sketches on this show. This is just like sonny with a chance, but w/out the plot. Some of the sketches are fine, but some aren't. I don't like all the guest stars, though.