All member reviews for So Random!

Adult Written byKatakama June 24, 2011

Just bad

There is no reason to watch this whatsoever. It seems that Disney has jumped on the "Stupidity=Comedy" bandwagon. It is nothing but awful sketches one after another.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaida3n June 17, 2011

load of rubbish!!!!!!

im watching it right now and it sucks!! the humour is so immature and im 12! it has parodies about willow smith and other things that small children wont understand. my advice to everyone is to not waste their time with this cr*p. I think that it might have been able to be fuuny if demi lovato was still in it... I miss her :(
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2011

Rip-off

This show is corny and terrible. Cheap humor and guest stars added just to make people actually watch it. It is just a rip-off from Nickelodeon hit from the 90s "All That". Don't bother watching.
Parent Written bysa1620 June 15, 2011

so random= so pathetic

this show is not funny at all... they should of just cancelled the show completely... it makes me feel sorry for the way the actors look now... they dont even look like if they know how to act... very sad.... its pathetic!!!!!
Parent Written bykimberly Mitchell June 25, 2011

Walt Disney would not be proud

Blowing characters up, punching, dismemberment, poking fun at people's disfigurement, more inappropriate messages to young people. The "humor" was not funny. I've been watching Disney since the Wonderful World of Disney in the early '60's and there have been hits and misses; this is the biggest miss ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLNC June 10, 2011

So Random cracked me up

I loved Sonny with a Chance so I was worried when I heard that Demi had left the show. However, Disney Channel has quieted all my fears and doubts with one episode. I absolutely loved the first episode of So Random. My throat became scratchy from my laughing so hard. Those actors are super talented. I enjoy shows like Saturday Night Live but most of the time their content and language is innapropriate. So Random is a junior version of that show and is perfect for the whole family. I am 17 and me and my 16-year old sister loved it.
Kid, 9 years old June 9, 2011

So Random!

Noooooooooooo!This Is Worse Than Sonny With A Chance.I Would Give It 6+.But Zombie Man Even Made Me Turn Of The T.V For A While.I Reccomend It To Basiccly Adults Only But Nice Guest Stars Come On Board And There Are Some Sketches That Are Somewhat Funny.But Other Than That No Way!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2011

O.K.

It's a show I would of loved when I was younger, but not as much now...Some of it is really funny, others are very cheesy. Overall it has nothing innapropraite and is fine for kids to watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrblue91 June 11, 2011

awesome!

It is the most appropriate show on disney channel .It is funny and it is a kid version of saturday night live so adults can enjoy it too!
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2011

Alright, most sketches are just stupid.

Most of the sketches aren't really funny at all. Just a little chuckle is all I get. The funny sketches are Tantrum Girl, Jack Sparrow, Spanish with Reynaldo, and Strawberry Shortbread, and Socks n' Sandals. Like a version of Saturday Night Live. Other then that, little sniffs and chuckles are all I get. Laugh out loud and tears are rare. It's not a total miss, but it's not a total hit either. I want Sunny back.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 June 16, 2011

Sonny With A Chance was better

I was dissapointed when I watched the show. A few sketches were funny, but most of them weren't. But it's fine for kids; the main thing that would be scary would be the zombie man sketch, because he eats his classmates (it's offscreen and it's meant to be funny).
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2011

Its like a kid version of Saturday Night Live

This show is really funny i enjoy it alot But i still miss Sonny with chance.Its like a kid version of Saturday Night Live and after i saw the socks with sandals sketch that almost made me want to wear SOCKS WITH SANDALS WHAT WHAT WHAT SOCKS WITH SANDALS.ha ha ha
Teen, 13 years old Written byqueenofrandom4ever June 28, 2011

Awful Show that is NOT funny

This show is a waste of time. It is just toilet humor and other really disgusting things. I am very dissapointed in it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytv1298 July 14, 2011

Awful.

very unoriginal. Probably one of the worst shows ever. Disney has gone way down... You wont laugh once. My little sister fell asleep and I was noticing lots of accents and ideas I had heard and seen millions times before. Terrible..
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

I miss Sonny

Alright the show doesn't add up in terms of casting. Why is Chad there? Well in the newest episode (Tony Hawk), Chad says that he agreed to be on So Random! if he got to advertise Mackenzie Falls on So Random! which doesn't make much sense but hey I am sooo glad that something from SWAC was mentioned The only good episode was "Selena Gomez" and the rest of the episodes are terrible. I still watch it because I like the cast but the sketches are lame, cheesy, loud, and plain stupid.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2011

the show is awesome

with sonny moving on this show had no sense but with Stirling aka Chad joining the show it was got some jokes that would crack you up so hard that you wanna play it 20 times and if you don't like the show i say don't watch Disney channel at all because there gonna play it all the time because it is so new if there is another show you like on Disney try watching your favorite shows only.
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2011

Great show

SO funny!!
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2011

Not bad

It's okay.Some sketches are corny,but some are funny. :P
Parent Written byyoyoarm2 July 25, 2011

Fast-paced, relax & enjoy the corny jokes! SNL for young kids.

I like the way this show breaks away from the Disney formula. I feel like we are watching a clean cut version of Saturday Night Live. I think it is important for kids to develop a healthy, silly, sense of humor and this shows does a pretty good job of feeding that. While the "product placement" of other Disney stable singers/entertainers is obvious, it is not offensive. In fact, there are parodies of commercials that we found hysterical such as the "Bedazzle Zit" piece featuring a "Katy Perry" character - well done!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatsaremyfriends August 11, 2011

It hurts to use the word "random" now

Sonny with a chance might have been one of the best shows played on disney channel, but this is total crap. It's probably the dumbest thing on TV (yeah, dumber than the bachelor and lost). I said it.