All member reviews for S.O.B.: Socially Offensive Behavior

Edgy but surprisingly boring hidden-camera show.

Adult Written byfrozenfire April 9, 2008

I believe that parents should watch this show with their children that are 11 and older and explain that some of the situations on the show may seem funny ,but there are times when those events can actually happen.
Parent Written byminarie February 16, 2013

Rant

So don't watch this show with your young children. Simple as that. Whats wrong with watching a show that may not be as outrageous silly and lighthearted as we would like it to be? This show has a message that is still pertinent to today's society. Racism is still around and we are still perpetuating it. This so has shown that not only do those that participate in the active act of prejudice against another person by being actively racist, but that those who are willing to sit back and say nothing are helping it persist in our society. If you cannot handle a tv show that enlightens you to the real issues of our society, and you must instead watch the fluff shows that make you feel all warm and fuzzy and keep you wrapped inside your comfortable bubble, then no this show is absolutely horrible for you. If, however, you would like to be enlightened and understand how racism and prejudice will only cease when people admit how ignorant they are, then yes, you will love this show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMyracole April 9, 2008

Great!

I believe this show is exactly what BET needs. Its not only entertaining, but also funny, informational, and accurate. It shows the limits of African-Americans and what they really believe despite what they say.