All member reviews for Sonic X

Hedgehog and human join together to battle evil.

Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2011

Only watch the 4Kids dub if you want to kill yourself.

Ignore my old review on this show. The reason I said that was because I haven't seen the awesome, uncut, Japanese version! But Chris and Cream are SUPER ANNOYING!
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2010

Stupid But Okay!

Pretty good, but ruined Sonic's legacy!
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Sonic X Rocks!!!

Very awesome to watch!
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2013

Japanese series could do some improvement

I was disappointed with this series because of how Sonic just sits on his butt and watches everything going on. Sonic is also constantly acting like a jerk in most of the episodes I've seen. This Japanese series is kinda screwed up with some of the weirdest moments and faces and characters. Still, it's not the worst series around.
Adult Written byChrisH. November 24, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written bySonicfan March 22, 2011

I LOOOVE SONIC X

I love Sonic x it educaional cuz sonic tall you "Kids don't use formula one racing cars to chase hedgehogs!" lol i like the couples like Taismo Sonamy Knouge XD i loooooooove this show Some times it a little to violent cuz Sonic and eggman fight a lot like in every ep anad the end of the series spoiler:Cosmo asked Tails to kill her to defeat the Metarex:spoiler :'C But live this show so it willlll be good of kids
Teen, 14 years old Written bycallofduty6 October 19, 2015

Good Show for Ages 8 & Up

This is a really good show! I don't see what's so violent about it. Its funny and fun to watch. Sonic does have somewhat of an attitude, and while that may affect some kids it doesn't affect others. If your child's attitude is affected by stuff like that I would recommend only watching it once or twice a week or not at all.
Written byAnonymous December 1, 2011

Fun, but be careful of what version you're watching

This show is amazing, for what it is. At first, I was a total fan, but after a while the plot lines for each episode get dreadfully similar and every single character becomes extremely repetitive. One thing to keep in mind about this is it's a Japanese anime. The original Japanese version was edgier and had cursing. The series was then modified to fit the kid-friendly standards of the American channel it was aired on. As far as the action goes, it's completely full of it. The battles are bloodless and the good guys generally win, but the writing is so simple that the show gets too predictable.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygraymouse July 27, 2011

More than one version

Take note, there are more than one versions of this. The 4Kids dub in English is much more kid-friendly and many scenes were thus deleted. Language ("ba**ard", "son of a b**ch" "sh*t", ect) and some suggestive diolouge and scenes were removed. For kids, the English dub is great. For teens or mature kids 12+, you can see the Japanese version with English subtitles on the internet.

review for sonicX

THIS IS SO AWESOME WATCH IT NOW I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written by#1friezafangirl January 20, 2012

Sonic X Ruins Sonic!

I'm hog wild for Sonic. But I'll tell you the truth, this show stinks. Not only is it very un-Sonic-y, but the creators obviously don't know how to make a good story! It doesn't have Silver the Hedgehog, and the whole Season 3 focuses on beating ONE BOSS!!! I've seen every episode of this show and I don't care if I ever saw it again. However, its clean, and if your kid wants to watch it, fine. But I'm telling you, unless you fall head over heels for Chris, this show isn't worth seeing!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTronguy May 15, 2011

Sonic is Xtreme fun for Sonic fans young and old

It may not be as enjoyable as the original Sonic the Hedgehog TV shows or the video games but Sonic X will definitely satisfy Sonic fans everywhere!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach January 17, 2011

Okay

Amy and Sonic like eachother
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

4kids dub is ok for younger kids but Japanese version is better.

I'm not a big fan of the 4kids dub but it's better for younger kids then the Japanese version(which is a lot better) ex:in Japanese version Sonic says s--t.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez May 23, 2010

8 and up.

sonic x is an ok animation cartoon good for your young kids and parents the only thing you need to worry about is the cartoon violence in this show.
Kid, 7 years old August 13, 2009

Outstanding little surprise

Great show but not good for small children, this show may bee okay for age 7 and up but there are some sad and vilont stuff in tbhis. I thought for kids took this off but it's backk on now so good news:)
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2016

A very entertaining show

This show is very good for kids. This show does have ALOT of violence though.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2015

Great, but subs are for older audiences.

In the sub (episode 2), Sonic says the S word (The one that means crap), but the dub is fine for ages 6+. Yours, Goatworlds
Teen, 14 years old Written byVeggieTalesFanGirl00 March 2, 2015

Inappropriate

It has a scene in one episode where Rouge is taking a bubble bath, but it does show so much of her likeness towards Knuckles the Echidna. Topaz is a very annoying and worthless character that 4K!DS made!
Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 1, 2015

my kids really wanna see funimation dub this

my kids hate 4kids and they want funimation to dub this and put it on toonami they wanna see the uncensored one because it had more violent scenes that for whatever reason 4kids censored for whatever reason just watch the english sub on youtube I might let my kids