All member reviews for Sonny with a Chance

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 18, 2009

Boring and un-funny.

This show is SO un-funny. Demi is a graet singer, but bad actress. Even Hannah Montannah is better!
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2010

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my favorite show ever! I love Sonny! She's so funny! And Chad is hilarious too! Everyone on the show is! I also love how Chad and Sonny are dating, but they don't get all innapropriate about it (I mean, I know it's Disney, but geez, Hannah Montana is a bit over the top on that stuff.)
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Sonny With A Chance

So Far So Great For The Show.By The Episode Guest Starring Shaq Was Horrible So Now I Have A Bad Feeling.But Now It Still Rules.Good For Ager 7+
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 25, 2010

Disney, seriously, just STOP.

Okay, would Disney give it up? Because of these shows they lost pretty much all of their audience besides little kids that don't really know any better. These 'Tween' shows are so freakin old. Sonny is a good rollmodel a little bit in the show, but she soon gives in to others 'scemeing' antics, but I like how she tries to stop the fight. The rest of the group behind Sonny are pretty much idiots (no offence- seriously, no offence) Tawny is annoying, she never stops crying/whining/complaining/laughing- its a mockery of all innocent blonds everywhere. Rico & Grady are always chasing girls, or sucking up to 'Chad Dillan Cooper' even though they claim they hate him! Zora is always throwing things at people, but she's my favorite character dispite the horrible acting. Chad Dillan Cooper is stuck up and its so obvious he has a crush on Sonny (usually how these things go) and they'll end up dating (typical) I'm sorry, but can they even TRY to make a better plot? The only thing I like about this show is their 'sketches' on So Random (sometimes) I miss shows that had a meaning, I miss it when Disney had a heart, now its all about the $$$$ Do they even READ their reviews? Wake. Up. I feel bad for little kids, they don't get the luxury I had growing up with good shows. I have a 4 year old cousin that screams like a fan about the JB's and acts like Miley Cyrus. A 4 year old!! I mean what happened to kids watching good cartoons, and movies that meant something, no wonder kids are snobby brats now that date in 3rd grade and up. When I grow up, I'm going to help take over Disney and put something I don't know... GOOD on TV.
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

dissapointing

I love Demi but am honestly dissapointed in this show. The writing is not very good, story lines aren't clear enough for even me to understand it, and the actors aren't too good either (except for Demi and Tiffany Thorton).I'm dissapointed, except it's cute and completely appropriate.
Kid, 8 years old January 3, 2011

Sonny with a chance should be watched!

I think Sonny With A Chance is a great show. Sonny is a good role model. She follows her dream and becomes a cast member on a show called so random. Sonny is a generous girl who cares about everyone. The show sends good messages like follow your dreams and you can do anything.I think people should watch it.
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2010

Once again, Disney has managed to shove more of their garbage on our TVs. How low could you go?

This is an absolute no. No original plot. No believable acting. No character development. No logic. No... Wait, what's this? Four stars... Five stars??? What the... People like this? They really like it? See, America? This is what I'm talking about! This show makes no sense! Have any of you stopped to anylize this enormous amout of crud? Let's start with plot. Small town girl getting her biggest wish. THERE ARE SUBPLOTS MORE INTERESTING! Now, acting. Half of the time, it looks like they are reading from a script! Character developement. Sonny gets Chad as a boyfriend, and it pretty much stops there. Logic. Well, what should I think? This is Disney! This show is just a re-hash of all the other sitcoms! Thanks you for reading, and please, try to keep Disney from lousing up any further.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKendra875 July 19, 2013

Great

Entertaining show with positive messages and role models
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

2 Much.Negitive Infinty Stars;Worst Form Of Enetertainment Ever.Not For Kids;NOT FOR ANYBODY.

Hi.I'm Ten Years Old.As With Most 10 Year Old Boys,I Like Scatological Humor(Potty Humor.)But,There Are Some Cases Where Some People Over Use,And Put To Much Scatological Humor.Like They Use It So Much,And It Becomes Annoying And Too Inappropriate.That Is What Happens In This Show.I Saw A Clip Of This Show,And The Clip Was They Were Doing A Sketch.The Sketch Was,''So You Think You can Pee Pee Dance?'' Contestents Had To Dance While They Had 2 Go 2 The Bathroom.How Stupid,I Thought,Now,That Is What I Mean By Extreme Scatological Humor.If There's One Thing I Hate The Most,It's When You Have To Go To The Bathroom,But There's Not A Bathroom Around.But The Worst Thing About The Sketch Was There was Prota Pottas In The Backround,So That Mean The Dancing Made Them Want To Pee Even More.So Parents,Don't Let Your Kid Watch This.It's Dumb.Thank God They Took It off The Air,Cause If They Kept This Show Alive Using Extreme Potty Humor..I Would Be Angry.More Angry Then I Am Now.And I Am Really Angry Now.P.S. I Used To Love This Show When I was In The First Grade,But Now I'm A Fifth Grader....TIMES HAVE CHANGED.P.P.S I Checked Sex And Language Cause The Pee Thing Could Ethier Go Under Sex Or language,Depending On A Persons Point Of View......CHECK OUT MY REVIEW OF SO RANDOM!,THE SHOW THAT IS A SPIN OFF OF THIS ONE.THE TITLE IS:BAD HAS A PRO BULLYING MESSAGE IN IT
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2012

Not really kiddy sometimes

I really like the show but in one scene zora gets joe jonas for chistmas and she says, "Can i change him?" i think thats bad too
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 15, 2012

I actually like this

I enjoy watching this, probably because the main girl isn't disrespectful and such (Hannah Montana..or WOWP, but Demi is a better actress than Miley in my opinion.) Some of the things are wacky and random, but a little amusing sometimes. Also, Sonny's castmates are kind of rude to her, which annoys me that she gives in to it sometimes. I think she's the ONLY mature one among them, (maybe even the entire studio!) and even if Chad was pompous, even he matures a bit. (Except in the episode Sonny with a Choice)
Teen, 13 years old Written bypie or pie March 29, 2012

starwars reviewer was right

starwars reviewer WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY (as my mom says) however CHRIST-LOVER'S review was STRICTLY fan based. sonny with a chance is a really bad show and that is all im going to say
Teen, 14 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 March 11, 2012

Don't Bother, not worth 30.

Awful! The punch lines suck, the "comedy" is burping and farts, and the main character is just not funny! Also language like 'fart, barf, poop, burp,...' Glad it was cancelled!
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2012

Sonny With A Chance

Sonny With A Chance is a very disappointing show. Don;t even bother watching it,it has too many relationships,complete overacting and much more bad things. Overall Sonny With A Chance Is a boring disappointing television show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav December 31, 2011

Not funny

This show is not funny at all. If you want a good sketch comedy show for kids, try All That or the Amanda Show. They are much better.
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2011

Disappointing

I don't really like this show. I don't think it's on Disney anymore (YES!).
Kid, 11 years old October 12, 2011

Dont watch the first episode.

This how is aweome! Some pisodes are bad but most are really good! The first episode is horrible though. If you watch that,you will be dissapointed.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2011

It is way better than the other Disney Channel Shows to think about it.

Think about it, Hannah Montana is highly not appropiate for kids under 12 ( I think, although I am 10 ) . Sonny with a Chance is funny for kids and always will be but some flirting with Chad and The Vampire and the other things. Other then that it is a great show to entertain children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoverNumber101 August 8, 2011

Wishes it was still around

I say this show has (now had) a bit of crushing, maybe more than others but nothing bad. Its a cute, funny show that's fun to re-watch. I enjoyed in and I'm a teen. Good, cute, and I wish it was still around.
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 10, 2011

Watch it :)

Although my review on SWAC is late, in terms of show airings, you can still see SWAC on youtube, netflix, etc. It seems that SWAC has mixed reviews. Yes there are flaws but I love this show because everyone has a distinct personality and everything is really funny. There's Sonny (Demi Lovato) and I think people watch the show because of her. From Camp Rock to SWAC, you can see that her acting improved a lot. Sonny Munroe is the typical "perfect" girl who is just plain nice and funny, so I guess she's a good role-model. Then there's Tawni Hart (Thornton) and the reviews here don't seem to favor her. Well although she is shallow and bratty, she serves as a contrast to Sonny and guess what? She's actually a nice person if you stick around to watch. The third main character is Chad Dylan Cooper (Knight) and he's really funny and i think it's his trademarks and originality that helps him. He's the frenemy of the cast and continuously flirts with Sonny and the relationship between the two is nice to watch. Nico (Smith) and Grady (Brochu) are two best friends who are immature but pleasing to watch. They often have a b story line and they are very funny as well. Last is Zora (Arm) who is the worse character, in my opinion, but that's not the actress' fault since the writers hardly use her in the episodes. She was absent for over 40% of the show. Another great thing about the show is the cinematography. Everything is bright and colorful while the sets are cute. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on this show but just try it.