All member reviews for Sons of Anarchy

Violent biker drama has blood, sex -- and a twisted heart.

Parent Written byScreenshot47 September 28, 2013

Don't Bother; Garbage in Garbage out!

Truly a terrible show and there is nothing good that comes from it. Full of evil.
Adult Written byBroncosdude September 17, 2012

Great show, but for mature people.

The show is very violent, a lot of sex, a lot of drugs a lot of cursing. For example the first episode of the new season, one of the enemy gangs burn a women alive and they make her boyfriend watch. You see everything as well. Iv been watching it since it aired back in 2008 so I was 14 back then, 18 now and some of the stuff still disturbs me.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEoin1230 August 9, 2014

Amazing

I think its amazing, really enjoyable i watched 5 seaons in a fortnight. I just couldn't stop!!!!! The show can be really gory i have a strong stomach but i had to look away at certain bits. Other than the violence its a great show. I would recommend it for 14 year olds and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLucyxx August 13, 2015

14 and up I say it helps in early on in life

I am 14 and I love sons of anarchy my favroite is happy because he's like crazy and because he would never rat on the club and I love Harley Davidson I love violence in movies am a tomboy lol x
Parent Written byrotowriter January 14, 2015

GREAT show, but know your kids

This is my favorite television show -- ever. However, before letting any child under 16 even watch a, preview of the next episode, know your children, their ability to separate reality vs. drama, their penchant for mimicking what they see and hear, etc. Certainly if you're going to let someone under 16 watch, you'd better be watching too and be able to have mature conversations about what goes on, screen. If that's too much work just to let a kid watch a show, then don't let them watch. Some of the show is watch-through-your-fingers type of brutal, so be forewarned. For adults who enjoy this genre, there's nothing better.
Parent Written bySomeperson1234567890 April 16, 2013

It is what it is.

This show is completely ridiculousness, far removed from reality, to the point of being silly. Watching it is a complete waste of time, but I guess so is most of TV. The actions depicted in this show are unrealistic, the entire script is silly, the relationships are silly, the conflicts and agreements are silly. It will possibly lead your kids to have silly thoughts or unrealistic understanding of reality.
Kid, 11 years old September 24, 2010

good for anybody

i loved it and soo did my kids loved it too
Parent of a 8 year old Written byJasmine585 April 10, 2011

Teens and Adults

I really love this show but there are tons of negative outputs. The show is for high schoolers and college people. Not seniors and kids
Kid, 9 years old December 11, 2009

Bad.

This Movie is Rated R and it's not for children 9 & Under.
Parent of a 10 and 11 year old Written byninjagrrl May 21, 2011

Great adult entertainment

I absolutely love this show, but it is definitely not for the kiddos. The sex, violence, drugs and language are completely inappropriate for anyone under the age of 16 or so. Tune in when they are sleeping, you won't regret it.
Adult Written byMJintheMitten December 8, 2014

Amazing show, terrible for kids!

Amazing show with great writing and complex characters. However, this is not meant for anyone under the age of 17 by any means. There's constant violence, language, and drugs. And as the seasons progress, this content just becomes more graphic and prominent, especially in the last two seasons. If you're looking for a great show that'll hook you, this one's for you. Just not the kidlets.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEating Fruits January 16, 2014

Dont judge these Outlaws

Honestly in society people look at bikers as bad people. I love bikers and aspire to be one myslef when i m over 18. You should be a teenager to watch the show just to get the over all messages and story line. Since they are an outlaw MC there is alot of violence. This isnt an MC type like the Outlaws, Mongols, Hells Angels etc. these bikers only gun run. They take care of their community by keeping out big chain companies like Mcdonals, Dunking Donuts. There town is basically run by mom-and-pop shops. In fact one ATF agent who comes to monitor the MC complains about looking for a starbucks. They also help the community by doing fundraisers at Junior Highs, blood runs for children and more. I personally do not find the characters outlaws, i find them as people who do the right things that society has deemed "wrong''. In one scene they castrate a man who raped an 11 year old girl. To watch this show you need to be open to ideas and put your self in the characters shoe. I find this show violent because there are alot of gun fights, stabbings, killings. But it doesnt bother me because you are watching a show on An Outlaw Mc so you should know what your watching. The sex scenes are not that frequent but when they are you can only see the males behind. I find this show to be my favorite on tv and reconmend this hsow to anyone who is mature enough
Teen, 13 years old Written byTaqueli July 31, 2009

Hamlet

this is like Hamlet
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2012

AHA!

No wonder it's rated TV-MA-LSV TV-MA: Mature Audiences Only L: Crude, indecent language S: Explicit sexual activity V: Graphic violence (Thanks for the info, DirecTV) MovieMan2000
Adult Written bydarthsitkur October 17, 2013

this is a really badass biker thriller

this is a really great show, I just finished the first season and now I'm officially a fan, and it's safe to say that this is a guy's show because there's lots of really intense shootouts, chase scenes, ambushes, and fist fights, and lots of bloodshed, and also, season 5 is by far the best, it has shootouts, fist fights, chase scenes, ambush scenes, and bloodshed galore, season 5 is the craziest pretty much lol
Teen, 13 years old Written byBauer Power April 8, 2011

Great Show, but for teens only!

Great show!
Adult Written byTigerPickles February 12, 2012

No Children Allowed

I love this show, but it is a definite no for anyone under 17 in my opinion. Extremely violent and very dark.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byNatashaMarie2 February 19, 2014
Love this show! It keeps you wanting to watch! Definitely NOT a show you should watch while your kids are still up!
Written byAnonymous November 26, 2013

25+ Should watch if you are a Mature Person. If not. You can't see it.

They have a TV-MA which this show Rated. Not for Kids. The Show is called Sons of Anarchy. You have be very careful with this program. Because of the Amount of the Violence. Stay away if you are not Mature enough to watch this. You must be 25+ to see this show. Sex is much like you can get on Cinemax on FX. Plus they add stuff to this which means you are more likely want to watch it. You can't if you are Immature. You must not watch if you are under 25 Years of age.
Adult Written byDanny231 September 30, 2015

More for Adults.

It's quite gory, And it's got a lot of rape and sex.