All member reviews for South of Nowhere

An eye-opening portrayal; OK for mature teens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byspashleylover4eva March 29, 2009

i love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

i think its wrong 4 them to have canceled s.o.n its super duper stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byAshLover10 May 27, 2010

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byxxchelseamariexx April 9, 2008

Excellent

South of Nowhere is a teen drama with a touching storyline between the Spencer Carlin and Ashley Davies. These two girls are far more than in love with eachother, they belong together. And all of the smaller stories fall around theirs beautifully. Just the right amount of sexuality and violence. Realistic, but appropriate. Informs kids today that any two people can fall in love. :)
Parent Written byfarrin June 4, 2010

all teens should watch south of nowhere because it helps them see that it is ok to be different in anyway. and should be nice to them even if they are different then themselves.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymryellowplaid May 20, 2010

If you can handle all this emotion, watch your heart out.

Spashley<3 I bawled like a baby when Clay died. This series will make you cry. No doubt about it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymexigurl95 March 10, 2010

perfect 4 every 1

luv this show plz come bck
Teen, 15 years old Written bySONFreak April 9, 2008

South Of Nowhere is The BEST

The-N canceled this show..for no reason at all. please SAVE SPASHLEY! South is an amazing show..It is REAL..Not like Queen Bees..and stuff the-n is putting on now. South Went there..were no other Tv show would..Even Degrassi didnt touch on Everything South did! South shouldnt be canceled! South Of Nowhere Delt with what alot of teenagers are facing in real life...and Teens NEED this show! It is remarkable tv show..Teens Relate to this show..Which is y it needs to stay on The-N! SAVE SPASHLEY
Adult Written byJackie04 April 9, 2008

Great Show, Isn't Afraid to Deal With The Issues

This is a great show, but one thing that Common Sense forgot to mention was that one character is killed by a drive by shooting at a school prom, and others were seriously injured, which is iffy for voilence.
Adult Written bycrazy552 April 9, 2008

(I'm am addicted to watching this show. It's so..real!)

This tv series is very realistic. I'm only 11 and I think that it's the best tv show I've ever seen.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysunlight April 9, 2008

I loved it

Every movie that I see I justb Can't get enuoght!!!!!!!!!!! keep showing more it just keeps getting better
Adult Written bySaRaHuGhS24freak April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byxxILoveRyanxx April 9, 2008

Great

It is soooo good it took over degrassi... Takes alot of good stuff to do that now!!! Love, tre jessica and laurie
Teen, 15 years old Written byyodoggysup April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpashleyLuver April 9, 2008

Love it! Love it! Love it!

This show is the Best BEST show ever! The cast is great, storylines are great, the Issues the shows Deals with is Great. I love this show. Everyone should watch it.
Adult Written bylhcm April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bytcdancer4u April 9, 2008

An Amazing Show!!!

This show, although a bit inappropriate at times, is amazing. It deals with issues that most teenagers deal with on a daily basis. Many parents believe that the show is very inappropriate, however it is very relevant to the teenage experiance. Many of the topics covered on the show I have encountered throughout my highschool experiance. This show is highly entertaining as well and is a great drama at times. I absolutely LOVE South of Nowhere!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byRockyMtnGal April 9, 2008

Gewd!

Have always loved that tv show..I think everybody should watch it..It's all about reality...There's reality out there...Gay, violences, abusive, drugs, anything....That tv show is great for everybody to learn the lessons...how it turn out...It's all there! =-)
Teen, 17 years old Written byplaygurl2008 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykia3 April 9, 2008

i laughed alot watching this show... i love it.