All member reviews for South of Nowhere

Teen, 16 years old Written byspashleylover4eva March 29, 2009

i love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

i think its wrong 4 them to have canceled s.o.n its super duper stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byxxchelseamariexx April 9, 2008

South of Nowhere is a teen drama with a touching storyline between the Spencer Carlin and Ashley Davies. These two girls are far more than in love with eachother, they belong together. And all of the smaller stories fall around theirs beautifully. Just the right amount of sexuality and violence. Realistic, but appropriate. Informs kids today that any two people can fall in love. :)
Adult Written byAshLover10 May 27, 2010
THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byReviews.for.people September 14, 2015

Great For Pre-teens!

As a kid, I watched Nickelodeon and Disney A LOT. These channels were my two favorites. I remember seeing little tid-bits of this show, South of Nowhere. I didn't really know what it was about, though. Now, as a teenager, I have watched almost the whole series. And I have to say, it's really, REALLY great! It is a bit campy, with discussions about looking "hot," or feeling "hot," or loosing your virginity, but otherwise, it sends really positive messages about gay and bisexual individuals. It tells kids it's ok to be who you are and experiment! I wish I had watched this more often when I was a kid. It's a really fun show with really amazing messages! But one warning: Kids under 8 shouldn't watch if they don't want to see a girl in her underwear. That only happens once throughout the whole show, though, and she's not even having sex with anyone. It's relatively tame.
Parent Written byfarrin June 4, 2010
all teens should watch south of nowhere because it helps them see that it is ok to be different in anyway. and should be nice to them even if they are different then themselves.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymryellowplaid May 20, 2010

If you can handle all this emotion, watch your heart out.

Spashley<3 I bawled like a baby when Clay died. This series will make you cry. No doubt about it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymexigurl95 March 10, 2010

perfect 4 every 1

luv this show plz come bck
Teen, 15 years old Written bySONFreak April 9, 2008

South Of Nowhere is The BEST

The-N canceled this show..for no reason at all. please SAVE SPASHLEY! South is an amazing show..It is REAL..Not like Queen Bees..and stuff the-n is putting on now. South Went there..were no other Tv show would..Even Degrassi didnt touch on Everything South did! South shouldnt be canceled! South Of Nowhere Delt with what alot of teenagers are facing in real life...and Teens NEED this show! It is remarkable tv show..Teens Relate to this show..Which is y it needs to stay on The-N! SAVE SPASHLEY
Adult Written byJackie04 April 9, 2008

Great Show, Isn't Afraid to Deal With The Issues

This is a great show, but one thing that Common Sense forgot to mention was that one character is killed by a drive by shooting at a school prom, and others were seriously injured, which is iffy for voilence.
Adult Written bycrazy552 April 9, 2008

(I'm am addicted to watching this show. It's so..real!)

This tv series is very realistic. I'm only 11 and I think that it's the best tv show I've ever seen.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysunlight April 9, 2008

I loved it

Every movie that I see I justb Can't get enuoght!!!!!!!!!!! keep showing more it just keeps getting better
Adult Written bySaRaHuGhS24freak April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byxxILoveRyanxx April 9, 2008

It is soooo good it took over degrassi... Takes alot of good stuff to do that now!!! Love, tre jessica and laurie
Teen, 15 years old Written byyodoggysup April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpashleyLuver April 9, 2008

Love it! Love it! Love it!

This show is the Best BEST show ever! The cast is great, storylines are great, the Issues the shows Deals with is Great. I love this show. Everyone should watch it.
Adult Written bylhcm April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bytcdancer4u April 9, 2008

An Amazing Show!!!

This show, although a bit inappropriate at times, is amazing. It deals with issues that most teenagers deal with on a daily basis. Many parents believe that the show is very inappropriate, however it is very relevant to the teenage experiance. Many of the topics covered on the show I have encountered throughout my highschool experiance. This show is highly entertaining as well and is a great drama at times. I absolutely LOVE South of Nowhere!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byRockyMtnGal April 9, 2008

Have always loved that tv show..I think everybody should watch it..It's all about reality...There's reality out there...Gay, violences, abusive, drugs, anything....That tv show is great for everybody to learn the it turn out...It's all there! =-)
Teen, 17 years old Written byplaygurl2008 April 9, 2008