All member reviews for Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Teen, 13 years old Written byKoboChat November 21, 2012

Being specific always helps.

(I know that most people won't trust this due to the fact that many kids like to write reviews for horribly inappropriate things saying "THIs iS GUD 4 AGES 4 ND UP!!!!!!!!!!!", but please hear me out with this review.) One thing that the people at Common Sense Media have failed to mention is that for the first 6 seasons, this show was on the regular Cartoon Network lineup rather than [adult swim], and it was rated TV-PG (Look on the show's wikipedia page if you thing I'm lying.) The entire review on the main page relates to the last two seasons, which is pretty unfair because only 25% of the show was actually on [adult swim]. If you want a parental review of the first 6 seasons, head over to the IMDB page for the show. It has a much more detailed content advisory page that contains different data for each season as the show goes on. I'd say the first 6 seasons would be fine for ages 10 and up, and the rating the Common Sense Media page has at the moment is accurate for seasons 7 and 8.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychildsplay176 April 9, 2008

Not a bad show, but not the best Adult Swim show.

This show is funny, and, unlike a lot of other Adult Swim shows, it is not inappropriate. I recommend it to people who have an odd sense of humor.
Kid, 8 years old December 22, 2011

Sweet awesome kids show by adult swim

It's awsum and for all ages
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 1, 2011

FuNNy (adult swim) show!!!

Space Ghost Coast to Coast is very funny!!! The violence might be too mutch for little kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySamurai 2.0 May 6, 2011

Hilarious all-ages comedy.

Back in the day of Ren & Stimpy, this used to play on daytime CN. Standards have gotten more strict. The show plays on Adult Swim now. It's actually rather tame, other then some cartoon violence and occasional mild language a little intense for under 8, but neither I haven't seen on daytime CN today.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Adult Swim at it's tamest.

Easily the tamest Adult Swim show ever. It's a little violent, but nothing scary.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

funny animated talk show!

If you like The Brak Show, you'll love this! There's an episode were space ghost dose an interview with weird al, there's another one were he dose an interview with Tenatios d (jack Black and Kyle Gass.)