All member reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants

Edgy, frenetic animated comedy is iffy for youngest kids.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

good

good show

it's a kids show

i mean if you don't let you 4 year old watch you don't need a tv
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

You can't be serious???

Do you honestly think that a three-year-old will look THAT deep into a cartoon? Or that people UNDER 13 can't handle it? It is time to wake up!! When I was in sixth grade, people were swearing left, right, and center. If you are over the age of three I think spongebob is a good show, though it can seem appalingly stupid if you're over 11. Oops, I said stupid, I hope the intellectual children will forgive me! lol
Adult Written bycoffy500 April 9, 2008

I get it now...

5 year old constantly calling classmates names and uses the word "stupid" too much. Found out the child's favorite show is Spongebob! I don't think the humor is apporpriate for small children. They act out too much that they see.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBob129 April 9, 2008

I still like this show even though i'm older

This will be very entertaining to kids. Its basically a mix of rugrats and looney toons.
Adult Written byKimmieSu April 9, 2008

I love the sponge

Well I love Spongebob and find nothing wrong with letting kids watch it. Parents are saying it's bad because of what it's showing kids but it's up to the parents to tell them not follow what they do on TV. There are a lot worse shows out there.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxMiniMiss April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbajean April 9, 2008

It's a fun show!

Spongebob is a fun, relatively clean cartoon. They may call each other idiots, but at least they aren't cussing each other out! (The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Robot Chikin.) When they fight the worst thing i've seen so far is a very humorous super wedgie, followed by a throw that threw patrick threw the air for 100 miles, and a huge dust cloud whene he landed. There was no blood or anything. I think Spongebob is a fun kids cartoon.

Adult Written byErindira April 9, 2008

We love Spongebob

My boys (age 5) and I have been watching the show for over a year, and we love it. It is silly, with obvious disregard for consistancy given that they live in water - sometimes they can swim or float through the sky, sometimes they fall like a rock, and there are firey explosions. Spongebob is always cheery and friendly. His friendship with Patrick survives everything. My boys have never imitated any of the behaviors or language other reviewers object to, and the only related products we have bought have been my choice. I'll miss this show when my boys eventually outgrow it.

Good Show But Can Get Violent

This Is A Very Good Show And Perfect For Younger Children But Sometimes It Can Be A Very Violent TV Show. A Note Of That Is Patrick Puts An Exploding Krabby Patty Down His Pants, It Explodes And Then His Bones From The Pelvis Down Is Exposed.

its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sponge bob is a good show its teaches life lessons and its pritty much a show good for every body p.s.some people say its completly bad what ever you do dont listen to them ever {sorry if thats a little demanding but you know}p.s.s. if you want to learn more read the other kid reviews of sponge bob stuff
Parent of an infant, 3, and 5 year old Written bycatcheeto April 9, 2008

Funny...

This show is great! Well at least i think so. If you dont let your kids watch this, then think, ''Have I ever actually seen a full epsode?'' Theres nothing bad about this show!
Adult Written byHealanagel April 9, 2008

not really edcational

My nephew watch it every time he comes over. I don't like they talk to each other and is not really good learning skill.

its funny but they need to make more new episodes

this is a funny show and all you worry cat parents who think that sponge bob is bad your just a hunch back worry cat besides your kids need to know some of the badness of the world so stop being over protective
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008