All member reviews for Sprout's Wiggly Waffle

Waking up Wiggles-style gets preschoolers moving.

Kid, 1 years old November 25, 2011

Wiggley Waffle Fantastic

My little one is only 20 months old and is learning the alphabet, how to play well with others and she loves to mimic the exercises done on the show.
Kid, 1 years old July 26, 2011

Dance Dance Dance!

We love the wiggly waffle in the morning! My son (15 months) normally watches this while he has breakfast. He loves the wiggles, but his favorite is def "Monkey See, Monkey Do"! The only draw back is it's only on for about 6 minutes..if that. He loves to dance, and the wiggly waffle has a ton of that.
Educator Written byshashabel9 July 6, 2011

MY KIDS LOVE IT

It is SO funny .ut my 4 year old can only watch 30 minutes. And my 6 year old has to get ready for school so she can only watch 45 minutes
Parent of a 1 year old Written bysigmond4 March 24, 2011

My daughter is only 1 and she loves it! I like how the show takes the differences in cultures and shows how they can be simular too!
Educator and Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written bySMWest1 October 6, 2010

Good ANY time of day!

We actually DVR Sprout's Wiggly Waffle and let our three-year-old watch it after dinner. He loves the Wiggles and enjoys watching the viewer-participation portions as well!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bykarenbr1 September 26, 2009

Think about gender messages you want to send your kids.

Every woman on this show is either silent, or an inanimate object. There is one woman who is a dinosaur (I think). She does a pretend news program where one of the 5 men is featured with some "wise" news information.