All member reviews for Stanley

Stanley is a pint-sized Dr. Doolittle.

Adult Written bydawn31400 April 9, 2008

Fun and even educational

I love Stanley !! I think it is a fun show and educational for young children. Kids love animals and this is a great way for them to learn about some animals that they wouldn't ordinarily know about.
Adult Written bysmcqueen April 9, 2008

My Daughter Loves This

I think Stanley is a very good show for children to learn about animals. It is a little unrealistic though, because the animals talk and Stanley jumps into the Great Big Book of Everything. But I still love it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written bynduns May 1, 2011

One of the few little kid's shows that I actually enjoy by myself

Oh yeah, you just read that right. I'm an adult and yet when this show was airing, I'd occasionally watch it without needing little kids around as an excuse. (Granted, I never let anyone know I was watching it) This is actually a pretty cool show. The characters are alright, the show teaches kids about animals (Though I do think Zoboomafoo did this a little better) and it's just fun. My favorite part was always that infamous song about the great big book of everything and I always found it hilarious how much the fish hated it. I know I am way too old for this show and yet I enjoy watching it, and with that in mind, I'm sure any child would enjoy it too.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 6, 2010

An actual good babyshow!

I'd suggest it to little kids, its funny, its sweet, and creative. Yes, its weird he jumps into a book, but I remember liking it. Stanley can be a turd on rare occasions, but for the most part he's alright. He has a few human friends (the only ones I can remember are the twins which are black *awesome!*) This show was pretty good and educational pkus it featured the Baha Men (they sing the theme song)- They NEED to bring this show back for the younger generation, because it truely sickens, and saddens me to see kids growing up to 'Hannah Montana' its.. just to sad to look at.. shame. Anyway, buy the DVD or something, its pretty cool for kids to watch, plus your kids won't act like total brats after watching it because it doesn't influence them to.
Adult Written byABELHINHANJ September 19, 2010

Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Stanley..cute kid

It was a great show! Its neat when they explore the world and find and explain differen't animals. Believe it or not, I have the theme song on my Mp3! Lately I miss the old disney and playhouse disney so bad! It made my heart fill with joy (don't judge me) My little bros would love Stanley!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Stanley Come Back- Your too awesome to leave!

I LOVED this show, why aint it on anymore? It was educational, interesting, funny, colorful, and I LOVE the theme song! I got it on a CD now! I think they should put it on Animal Planet in the mornings!
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2010

STANLEY RULES!!!!!!!!

I LOVE STANLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byTannersMom927 April 9, 2008

Parent Written bykabook April 9, 2008

What a great show!

I have loved watching Stanley from the first day it premiered!! The show is cute, funny & educational, without being boring or preachy. My boys have developed more interest & respect about animals, as well as learned a few things in the process! Unlike other cartoons, this one does not have kids using put-downs, name-calling, etc. The characters (mostly) respect each other (there is a big brother involved, after all) & kids learn to love & respect animals as well. I highly recommend this show!
Adult Written bymictamali April 9, 2008

Great show!

This is a great show for teaching kids about animals. The information is usually very clear and there is plenty of it. Sometimes there are even diagrams and comparisons to make it easier for small ones to understand. The only show I had a problem with was the T-Rex show. If you don't believe in evolution, then this particular episode may rub you the wrong way.
Adult Written byvalerie1299 April 9, 2008

Good stuff!

Son (8) and Daughter (4) both love this show. They learn about animals in a very fun way (and manners as well). Stanley has a "Great Big Book of Everything" that he jumps into to enter the world of animals. Very educational.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008

Very educational! My 4 year old boys love to learn from "the great big book of everything." This show does not limit itself to topics that most kids shows do .... it does expand a child's range of knowledge.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybig_sister April 9, 2008

a must see for every pre-schooler

this was one of my favorites as a little kid. i even used to watch it in the morning before school when i was in 4th grade or so. but for the most part i would say this for children 2-6.