All member reviews for Star Trek: The Original Series

A cultural icon that's lived long and prospered.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTARDIS Tourist December 28, 2015

Star Trek series inspired many movies and spin-offs.

Amazing series with some scary creatures. Live long and prosper!
Teen, 13 years old Written byA common teen November 25, 2013

Worst series since Star Wars

Don't waste your time on these movies.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2013

Star Trek

Star Trek is so so. some parts are a little boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysammy4488 January 16, 2012

can't get better than this!

I love Star Trek! I've watched the whole series like a thousand times over! My favorite characters are Spook and Bones. When the fight with each other it's even more funny cause Bones can never get a reaction out of Spook and Spook always has snappy come backs. The crew is like a family and is always there for each other. It can get a bit violent at times so if your kids get nightmares easy don't watch it! Best show ever next to the Big Valley! You'll get addicted!
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Perfect for tweens, teens and adults

Young children may be frightend by the aliens and also there is some sexual content. Overall a very safe and entertaining programme.
Parent Written byBlackberryBushFamily December 30, 2009

I am almost 11 and this is way to scary. Characters are not what they seem. Captains "log" is funny though.

This show is too scary. Lost in Space was already scary enough. I keep trying to watch this show with my mom and dad and little brother, but I always have to run out of the room. Nancy the salt sucker is horrible and the music that plays in each show reminds me of her. I feel bad my friends watch Avatar and aren't scared, but I watch this and I have to leave the room. Even my little brother likes this show. I like Star Wars though. I'm not allowed to see the last one they made.
Kid, 8 years old August 19, 2009
I HAVE A STAR TREK COMIC AND I LOVE THE SHOW BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN IT IN A LONG TIME
Teen, 13 years old Written bykossu August 12, 2009