All member reviews for Still Standing

Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

One of the best shows onTV...

Still Standing is a very good show.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMovielover02 January 28, 2014

Hilarious Family Sitcom

Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

Awesome show

I loove this show it's my favorite show in the whole world! There is much language i notice and it's hilarious! I love how the mom talks in it so much for some reason. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 16, 2011

i think the show so funny.its really entertaining. me and my parents watch it.
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2009

Like the rating TV-PG-D-L, the problem is mostly about sexual dialogue and language. But I love the message of it, it's about family love...
Teen, 16 years old Written bybandgeek03 April 19, 2009

I laughed!

This show is so funny! Watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydeangelo December 24, 2008

is ok

it is a good show
Adult Written byjim1109 April 9, 2008

great show

a different take on family comedy
Adult Written byMommieMaria April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

Love it, u gotta watch it!

I luv this show! it's so funny and REAL! Alot of sexual stuff goes over kids heads anyway. Good for ages 8+. happy happy watch this show!
Adult Written byMommieMolly April 9, 2008

This is the perfect family show

I have a 13-year old son and twin 10-year-old girls, and we all love this show. Most sexual content goes over the younger ones' heads. Still Standing is a hilarious family program best for kids 11+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhannnnnahbanana April 9, 2008

great show

i love all aspects and parts of this show. its great and very approriate. i watch it with my little brothers all the time. good show, good choice
Adult Written bymrnocal April 9, 2008

ALRIGHT SHOW, KIND OF INAPROPRIATE

This is a pretty good show. There are a lot of laughs, but sometimes it is inapropriate. There is one thing CSM did not warn parents about: The 4 or 5 episodes only about gays!(women and men) its just gross. And, there is one episode that makes fun of Jesus that is jjust so offensive. So watch out for that. Recommended ages 14+ PS= If you like Still Standing, then you mustThe King of Queens