All member reviews for Storage Wars

Very little treasure found in brash auction reality series.

Kid, 9 years old November 20, 2012

look below

This show has so much language and even though it is bleeped out it is still kind of obvious what they were saying. like me and my dad were watching "Storage Wars" and Brandi said Jarrod you got another "f--ked up locker please Jarrod no more f--ks!
Parent Written byedonovan December 23, 2013

Storage Wars Parent Review

Lots of fun for kids, but should be watched with adults. These guys live in their own world.... harmless but not great values. I watch with my 9 year old son, and we have great fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 March 14, 2013

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

NO. STORAGE WARS IS NOT FOR KIDS. NO! IT TEACHES KIDS TO CUSS UP A STORM FOR NO REASON! AND TO THINK, OH, WAIT. A&E RATED THIS INCORRECTLY. SHOULD BE RATED TV-MA-LV
Adult Written byJEDI micah November 18, 2012

Are you kidding, Common Sense? THERE'S LOTS OF TREASURE!!!

I don't know what Common Sense is talking about! There's always something cool to find behind the abandoned lockers! The auctioneer does a great job for taking really insanely fast! One character, Berry, is really funny! I actually like this show! Just be warned, parents, that there are some cussing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

What is wrong with you people!

Storage Wars is a great show! Sure it has cussing,violence,sex,and smoking but i've seen WAY MORE VULGAR shows than this! Plot:People find stuff in old lockers.If it's worth something,they make an auction,if it's useless,it gets thrown in the garbage! Acting:Very good! Solid stuff! Action:Very entertaining! If you love violence and auctions,I totally recommend it! Overall:10/10.Perect show! Who says kids can't watch it.Apparently,CSM does.WTH?! You need to lighten up!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2012

Annoying, but VERY interesting.

My parents are addicted to this show, mainly my dad. I personally find it very annoying (but hilarious.) Had my dad's brother not introduced him to the show last year... we wouldn't be watching this. My first complaint: Dave Hester and Darrell Sheets (mainly Hester.) They swear a lot. In fact, one time Dave broke some item he was going to get checked (lol) and he was bleeped out AT LEAST 20+ times. That's CRAZY! You think he could... I don't know... watch his language more?! About Darrell, he swears a lot too (but not as much as Dave.) In one episode, he goes to check the value of an item with one of the characters, and he talks about "proving him wrong". That's not swearing, but it is rude, right? Nobody on this show really seems to be a positive role model. They all swear a lot (except for Barry and Brandi sometimes), and are rude to others. However, the show is hilarious. I find it pretty funny when Darrell pronounces something wrong (instead of "vanity", he says "vantity".) Now, THAT'S the WOW factor. ^_^
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2012

YUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! This is a great show!!!

There's some cursing but a lot of the bad one are bleeped. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barry is my favorite person on the show! LOVE STORAGE WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesomeDude584 May 13, 2012

BEST SHOW ON TV EVER!

IT ROCKS IT ROCKS!
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2012

Though language is used,I think it's fine.

Kid, 8 years old January 22, 2012

BAD SHOW!

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2012

Tahlia

Teen, 13 years old Written byClippersInLA December 22, 2011

Storage Wars wins the battle

Great show, I don't know why you would be iffy for anyone over 10, the cursing isn't anything worse than what you hear in school and the show is fairly entertaining. It's fun to see what everything is worth and teaches a (small) amount about different items and the values. Dave, Darrell, and Jarrod are all fairly foul mouthed and are more violent, but Barry is more in it for the collectibles and only makes occasional funny (yet sexual innuendo laced) jokes. Best show on A&E, but even that isn't saying a whole lot. Give it a try before you diss it.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bymarketplaceliqu... January 19, 2011

HORRIBLE FOR KIDS---AND ADULTS

This is show is complete fiction. I have been in the business for over 15 years. You do not want to teach your children to invest their hard earned money into these storage lockers hoping to get rich quick. You do not find the quality or quantity of items this show portrays and will give everyone especially children false hope. If you allow your children to watch this, you might as well teach them how to play the lottery also, they will have a better chance earning money.