All member reviews for Storm Chasers

Tornado team's intense quest best for teens+.

Adult Written byaileronguy April 9, 2008

Can get boring quickly

The same old type of stuff as on other shows: frustrations (in trying to film the interior of a tornado), personality conflicts, the Imax videographer is a nut case. See it once, you've seen all the other reality shows. Boring!
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byPamelaNY April 9, 2008

Exciting!

My 11-year-old boys were glued to the screen -- me too! It's cut in a dramatic suspenseful way, and although the manipulation of the audience is pretty obvious, it's still supercharged and fun. The science and logisitcs of tornado-chasing were very interesting. Highly recommended.
Kid, 8 years old March 6, 2011

Good For Brave Kids...

Yes- Shows like this are Really Cool Too Watch.... However- The Only thing is the Words Used...... And It may Scare you A Lot if your a Kid.....
Teen, 14 years old Written bycinnagurl February 12, 2012

Go Team Dominator!!

this is totally awesome. u r kidding urself if u think that this is bad. course its not just for people like me (weather freaks) its enjoyable to all audiences and Reed is the best.
Parent Written bygoldviper1971 October 24, 2012

Not reality TV as promised!

I loved this series on season one but when season 2 aired, found a flaw that showed it is staged. The TIV intercercepted it's first tornado and in the drivers windo you can clearly see a white truck going past them while in the tornado. In the next frame the crew are in the same position and no truck was present. Very troubling that again Hollywood has to ruin a series I thought was truthful!
Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2014

Really good!

Parents should know that this show is PG, but sometimes it has some bad words but they put the beeping thingy. I like the show, and kids my age can handle it. I recommend kids 7+ can watch.