Heroes' high-flying adventures will thrill tweens.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTronguy May 15, 2011

Fly to your TV and watch Storm Hawks kids!

CG animation, epic battle scenes, and plenty of funny moments (mostly from the Finnster), Storm Hawks delivers! Kids and teens will get a kick out of this awesome show
Teen, 14 years old Written byjjoe7 February 28, 2011

7-14 still like

The show was great i watched years ago and ricently started watching it agian it's too bad there is no more episodes
Teen, 14 years old Written byMSheri April 9, 2008

Impressive!

This is one of the best shows I have seen in a while. The amimation is spectacular, and it really keeps you on the edge of you're seat. It's just a good, clean, action/adventure show.
Adult Written byLT123 April 9, 2008

The Best Show To Hit Television!

This is the best television show I have ever seen. It teaches cooperation, good judgement, leadership, and to do what is right, even when it is not easy. It is very creative, and I believe that it sends an exeptionally positive message.
Adult Written bySetTheSunAflame April 9, 2008

Very Good

This show is one of the best I've seen in a long time. My kids love it- their favorite character is Aerrow, one of the main characters. It is very funny, and appropriate for my kids.
Adult Written byMaria34 April 9, 2008

Awesome

This is a really good show! Both of my kids love it. They should have more shows like these!
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

Worst show on TV

Hate it!

My second favorite show!

This is a very interesting show with outstanding animation. Though after a while, I feel that they should end an episode where the "good guys" don't necessarily win, at least just for a while. Overall, this is one of the 3 shows that I ever watch.
Kid, 9 years old February 14, 2010

pretty clean for its rating

There is violence, but not strong. People fall to be saved. all character die or get injured off screen with the exception with the last 2 episodes when someone explodes in to particles from too much power. Oh and so you don't waste your time looking for it on Tv let me tell you that stopped airing 2 or 3 years ago. Sorry.
Teen, 14 years old Written byErin_Chan April 9, 2008

Something That Should Continue to be Played

I think that the show in question, (Storm Hawks) is a very amusing, pleasant show that I am constantly finding myself watching. It's hard to stop an episode early, because you're on the edge of your seat with giggles or tension. Although there is violence, there's no lasting issues that prove violence took place. All I can say is that I really hope they get enough views to continue to play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Great Action Show

Storm Hawks is a very good action show.