All member reviews for Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Teen, 14 years old Written byKimmeko April 9, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

Its pretty good but if I had a kid that was from 3-7 i wouldnt let him watch cause theres one season where Lucus and Vaghn dont become friends of course they make up at the end (of the season) but while they werent friends Lucas was being a maijor *ahem* bad word to Vaghn id say the bad word but here i probally cant but any ways its a cool show i like it so do my friends even my jock friend (which amazed me :O )
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2010

Kid, 12 years old September 21, 2009

Good for 5th-8th Graders.

First of all they are not good role models because they break rules alot also Josey is not very organized But I found that this show helped me study for my Scientific Process test
Teen, 15 years old Written byStaceytheNerd September 28, 2014

My Childhood in a Nutshell

I saw my first episode of Black Hole High, as it is called in Australia when I was 4 years old. It scared the heck out of me and I thought Josie was going to die.... I was horribly mellowdramatic because when I came back to reruns at age 8 I loved it soooooo much. It subtly teaches some good science lessons among all the random black hole stuff and every episode has an underlying moral (e.g. Lucas shouldn't wish his youth away, Josie needn't be critical of her appearance, Vaughan and his father are more alike than first appears). It is of amazing quality and the cheesy jokes are the best!
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2010

Strange Days @ Blabe Hosley High review

Strange Days at Blake Hosley High is an awsome show.I started watching it one day and me and my brother liked the show.From wormholes to timewarping Strange Days at Blake Hosley High has got it all.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydeppfan23 April 9, 2008

must see

this is an excelent show and there is going to be a movie on the 28 of the month! i'm watching the marathon right now!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008