All member reviews for Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures

Sweet stories of friendship populate this refreshed classic.

Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byhbs78910 October 26, 2014

No "mean girl" talk

At first I found this show highly annoying, but the more my girls watched the more I appreciated it. I like that it features 6 or 7 girls who are friends no matter what. It is a bit over the top with the sticky sweet at times, but I would much rather my kids see friends that have endless patience for each other than girls being mean and petty bullies.
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2012

Bring back the old Strawberry Shortcake!

The old Strawberry Shortcake rocked the house. But the new Strawberry Shortcake has a bit of make-up, a shiny hairstyle and now is more like Barbie. The old one has a short realistic hairstyle, and is kind. Stick with the old Strawberry Shortcake.
Adult Written byTimeMakerMan May 30, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake back from the past

I started too really like the show when my little brother started to watch it on The Hub channel on T.V. and how my girlfriend loved the characters. Since then I become quite fond of the characters and notice that Strawberry and her pals really care for each other and look after the community they live in. The characters and the environments are colorful and I like that the show is not really girly like some other stuff on T.V. Each episode shows a different lesson to teach without shoving them down your throat. You can tell why Strawberry has withstand the test of time because she shows that she helps, cares and gives confidence on others and I’m glad it’s on The Hub channel because it really feels like it belongs there; it’s something for all ages to like. So if you were a big fan of the 80’s Strawberry Shortcake (like I was) and want something safe for your kids to watch then this show is right for them and you.
Parent of a 2, 4, and 6 year old Written bymlmommyof3 November 18, 2010

I can put this on the car DVD player and not worry about what my 2 yr old, 3 yr old and 6 yr old are watching. Sweet show with good lessons.